Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 APAN Star Awards

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105532

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye speech: "Thank you to the production team of [The Inheritors]. The whole of last year, many ladies were jealous of me because of Tan & Young Do. Obtaining this award after a year, I feel very honoured. I will work hard towards standing here again next year with [Pinocchio]~" cr. Wintercherub
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105535

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Kim Seong Ryeong ( Kim Tan's omma ) Hands Shinhye the Best excellence APAN Award

image_2014-11-15-2.jpg

Credit as tagged via Agie
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105537

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

ctto
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, prettycool610

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105539

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I love Shinhye's speech at the 2014 APAN awards night....@Irene
"I will work hard towards standing here next year". She was honest, sincere and hopeful.
We wish for that too and so far she is doing great in Pinocchio. And we wish for Shinhye to receive more accolades. Fighting!

Awww that was extra special that Park Shin Hye received that award from her co-star, Kim Seong Ryeong. Thank you for the new photo @Maris. We're beaming with pride that Shinhye received another award.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, irene_xxvi

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105545

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Waaawww i liiike PSH's message too, don't worry we are supporting you my dear :heartsh:

Sis Maris thank you for sharing this pict, like sis @eve said it's special to receive that award from her co-star :)

Thanks for the updates girls, waiting for the video :lol:

Sis Maris plz check your FB ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105546

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Congrats to Shin Hye.
Heir make her won another awards.

20141115_1416048486_32628000_1.jpg

who is he? mianhe I Iive in crystaI cave and seIdom watch drama. :shy: :shy:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prettycool610

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105548

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Congrats PSH!!! :bingo: :bingo: :bingo: :willing :willing :willing

Though I wasn't able to watch the awards show, it feels like I've already watched it due to the post here :D :D :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv: thanks to everyone!

Aigoo, PSH's fame will only rise more and she has yet to get the best awards available on any awarding events :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv: :willing :willing
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105554

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Here is a fan cam of thé excellence awards

Cr to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, prettycool610

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105555

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Woot!!! Congrats to Shin Hye and Kim Ji hoon.
Is there any picture of them together? I know they've become close during and after FBND days.
Maybe KJH will post a pic of them on his twitter ^_^

Off topic:
Have you guys seen the episode of Running with KJH as a guest? They were teasing him cause they caught him
wearing a shoe lifts to make him appear taller. I notice a lot of Korean actors wear those kind of shoes with lifts.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2014 APAN Star Awards 9 years 5 months ago #105559

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Winners of the APAN Star Awards: Jo In Sung, D.O, Park Shin Hye, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hee Ae and More!
By crystalcove, November 15, 2014

The APAN Star Awards of the 2014 Daejeon Drama Festival took place today, celebrating the brightest stars in the industry. The APAN Star Awards evaluated 87 dramas from cable and main networks that aired between November 1, 2013 and September 2014. It is in its third year.

Jo In Sung won the top award- Daesang- for his role in “It’s Okay, That’s Love.”

See here for his acceptance speech: Jo In Sung Thanks Gong Hyo Jin After Winning Daesang at APAN Star Awards

“It’s Okay, That’s Love” team took home two other awards. EXO‘s D.O also won for Best New Actor and Lee Kwang Soo won the Popularity award.

“My Love from the Stars” took home five awards. Director Jang Tae Yoo took home the Best Director award, Kim Hyun Soo took home the Best Child Actress award, Kim Soo Hyun took home the Top Excellence Award for Acting in a Medium Length Drama (Male) award, and Jun Ji Hyun, along with Kim Soo Hyun took home the Hallyu Star award.

Writer Jung Sung Joo took home the Best Writer award for “Secret Affair,” Kim Hee Ae, lead actress of “Secret Affair,” took home the Top Excellence Award for Acting in a Medium Length Drama (Female), and Kim Hye Eun of the same drama took home the award for Best Supporting Actress.

Drama “Wonderful Days” raked in three awards with Ryu Seung Soo (Best Supporting Actor), Kim Hee Sun (Top Excellence Award for Acting in a Long Drama (Female), and Choi Kwon Soo (Best Child Actor).

“Jang Bori Is Here‘s” Kim Ji Hoon took home the Excellence Award for Acting in a Long Drama (Male) and Kim Ji Young took home the Best Child Actress award.

Jung Woo and Son Ho Joon from “Reply 1994” took home the Excellence Award for Acting in a Medium Length Drama (Male) and Best New Actor award, respectively.

The late Choi Jin Shil won the Lifetime Achievement and her daughter was there to receive the award.

Jo Jae Hyun won the Top Excellence Award for Acting in a Long Drama (Male) for his role in “Jeong Do Jeon.”

Kim Ok Bin won the Excellence Award for Acting in a Long Drama (Female) for her role in “‘Yoo Na’s Street.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds