Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108834

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
What will she wear for SBS Night? So exiting!!!

2013 SBS Award
web_3420638726_4a8c08e9_image.jpg

2013 KBS Award
3420638726_a8982f66_image.jpg
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108835

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Screenshot_2014-12-10-18-53-48.png

It would be fun if shinhye will be interacting witb the twins! That would be overpouring night of cuteness! :D
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108877

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Park Shin-hye hates her crying face

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye said Wednesday that she is unpleased about her own crying face.

She made the remarks during a press conference for her film “The Tailors” to be released soon.

The 24-year-old star said she unconsciously frowns and knits her brows when she cries, making her look ugly.

hgj.jpeg

Park said she acted out her crying scene in “The Tailors” with great elaboration.

“Some people told me how they hated certain facial expressions that I make, like bursting into laughter or frowning,” she said.

“In the scene where the queen (played by Park) shed tears, I tried my best not to furrow my brows,” Park said.

“People like it best when I cry without frowning ? by the way, I look seriously ugly when I cry for real,” she added, driving the crowd into laughter.

In “The Tailors,” Park plays the graceful queen who tries to find her voice amid the constant political discord between the royal family and the divided courtiers. By chance, the queen meets the genius hanbok designer Lee Gong-jin (played by Ko Soo), who leads her to the world of hanbok and true beauty.

Directed by Lee Won-suk and starring Park, Yoo Yeon-seok, Ko, Han Suk-kyu and Ma Dong-suk, the film is scheduled to launch on Christmas Eve.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108915

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye selected as MC for 2014 “SBS Drama Awards”

image_2014-12-10-3.jpg

Along with the trend of popular celebrities being MCs for the various upcoming award shows, actress Park Shin Hye has been selected as the female MC for the annual SBS Drama Awards.
On December 10th, an affiliated member stated, “Park Shin Hye has been confirmed to be the MC for SBS Drama Awards, however, the male MC has yet to be decided.” Although the male MC partner for Park Shin Hye has not been decided yet, it’s reported that there will only be one this year.
This is will be the first time the actress is going for an MC role at a drama awards since her debut. Many are looking forward to her hosting skills, as the actress is not only a talented actress, but also known for her well-spoken manners.
Don’t miss out on the SBS Drama Awards taking place on December 31st!
Source: Ilgan Sports

My Note: hullo Everyone! The festive season is here for more than one reason. A reason for yet another celebration for all starlight angels...
:piggyrabbit

I have no doubt that Shinhye will be an excellent hosts for many reasons.......

1. I have never seen, heard or read any of her interviews where she has spoken out of turn . She has the instinctive knack of saying the right thing at the right time. This holds true from the very first interviews that I have see......from tree of heaven days. Even when she got her first award as a child actress.

2. She has the ability to make people comfortable and be open around her. I remember her taking care of crying kids as an MC when she was a young girl herself, take care of young children on stage at an award ceremony, all her costars are her friends, the way she helped LJS during Jambangee interview, "KWB can be your male and I your female friend".....something along that line and so many other occasions.

3. She has a great wit and sense of humour and so can make interesting and often hilarious conversations.

4. Her multitude of beautiful expressions make her fun to watch.

5. It will be wonderful seeing her in different formal dresses.

6. Shinhye thrives on hard work. She has always been good at juggling all her activities related to work, family, friends, studies, travels and learning skills. She has carried them out perfectly and I have no doubt that she will do it here too
:luvluv:

Please note that there is no third MC.....so no hot namja just an entertaining one. Plus point is we get to hear and see more of Shinhye during the ceremony...
:bingo:

Oh......I just cannot wait to see her on 31st night........the only problem being that it's new year Eve and I have a feeling that I will be committed into hosting our personal celebrations....Jenzzy you are lucky to get away with just your mothers annoyance.. :)

What are other people's plans......Elena, Eve, Kim, Jenzzy, Narjess, Irene, Marc, Luka, Nicole, verfir, Mahalia, Chars, Humilis, izzatjaffar.........will you be able to watch live?

:ding: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108933

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
hello sis @maris LOL yes i feel that i will again be Ms. little stubborn on the 31st....
I love reading your posts sis......thanks for giving us a good read every time :)

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108938

• irene_xxvi
Sis @maris' my note is always good to read! I love it!! :shy:

Should i celebrate my new year's eve in front of my laptop? :D :D
Sounds temptingg! :lol: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #108946

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Shin Hye and my heart throb MinHo and Taecyeon as MC at HaIIy Dream Concert 2011.
tumblr_lshl8vKbmI1qdcle7.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 4 months ago #109846

• irene_xxvi
Nominees for Best Couple @ SBS awards 2014

12 couples are nominated for the Best Couple award

The criteria for choosing the best couple..It will be 50% votes and not sure about the other 50%..

Source: program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programEvent.do?pgm_id=22000005903&pgm_build_id=7103&pgm_mnu_id=27304

Via: khjpearl

This is it guys! Goodluck to our OTP! Fighting! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 4 months ago #109853

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you sis @Irene for posting the coming voting poll for the...
Best Couple award at SBS 2014 awards night.
:heartsh:

Hi everyone who love our favorite, Park Shin Hye whether you are shipping someone else... let us all unite for this one...so we can give something for her to be beaming and happy about at the awards night. Let us make her happy before the year 2014 ends to cap her wonderful memories this year.
:luvluv:

LET US PLEASE VOTE !! This will be 50% of the total votes to take into account.
Thank you everyone for your help !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Jenzzy

2014-PINNOCHIO 피노키y오 ----SBS 9 years 4 months ago #109867

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Eureka !!!

How to Vote for ‘2014 SBS BEST COUPLE’ Award

Vote Here

Cr: nevrmind ( Pinocchio thread)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds