Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111499

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader

My Note: it would be nice to see everyone leaves a supporting message for Shinhye, LJS and Pinocchio for the SBS awards at the above link ...........

I am really looking forward to seeing Shinhye as emcee at such a prestigious event that will be telecast live . It will be good publicity for her. I am looking forward to her dresses which will be three in all. One for the red carpet and two during the ceremony.

Recently she has been putting on very elegant classy dresses so am hoping she will wear those that compliment her silhouette and perfect figure .......figure hugging, clean lines with beautiful cut. No disappearing with baggy sleeves. I hope to see her in at least two different hairstyles .....my favorite still is the loose slightly way one.

For the colors I think it will be royal blue, black and deep burgundy for three dresses with small touches of some glitter finish. I am hoping for chiffon in at least one although with the cold it will be something different. The chances of figure hugging dress rises with thicker cloth.

Stylist .....please do well......Jenny house will do her usual wonderful job in the makeup and hairstyling . I would love to see her hair up in a chignon or something simple and elegant baring her lovely neck with one of her formal dresses......a more elegant, classy look like Audrey Hepburn in my fair Lady...... But .......moving back to her loose open hairstyle too during the ceremony.

Whatever she wears or in whichever style..........Shinhye will definitely be the talk of the town.
Plz somebody post the live telecast link.....

:ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Chars, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111501

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello @Maris, I am wishing for Shinhye to wear something striking and elegant.... not baggy or whatevers :pinch: I wish for her to be smiling and beaming all night... :blush:
:heartsh:

Have you seen the list of nominees for the different categories... including the Daesang award(s) ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111507

• Maris
Eve....totally second about seeing Shinhye beaming and elegant!
:P
No ....have not had a time at all to read various news.....not even in this community. Have just jumped in and going wherever it's taking me......but do realize that the competition is tough.
:cry
Pinocchio would have had more realistic chance of winning if the drama had aired all the episodes. Same reason goes for the best couple since this is mystery based plot so interactions between Shinhye and LJS have been much less as compared to the other couples from the completed dramas.

I have a feeling that Shinhye will get the excellence award this time too but in the 20 serial drama and also the top 10 this year.

:bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111508

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh @Maris.... I have a feeling that they will do the same for Pinocchio. YWCFTS drama leads are now being nominated for the SBS Drama awards. But don't quote me... just guessing.. I am a wreck thinking about our Shinhye winnings. :pinch:

Have not seen any listings so far.... :side:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111509

• Maris
My Note: Awwwww Eve! ..........
:superkiss:
Plz don't be a wreck.......we can't afford to see you like that.....
:cry

Just enjoy watching Shinhye hosting the show and looking beautiful. There will be lot of teasing too since LJS will be there and we all know who is hosting with Shinhye. :lol: let's all enjoy the evening with that . The bonus of the icing on the cake will be Shinhye winning any award which I do think will be the excellence and top ten one. She is definitely getting some award with her outstanding year as an artist. She has done wonders for SBS two years running. They will acknowledge that. One was selecting her as the host and other will be the awards.
:-V

the fact that JJH and KSH are attending now when their participation was in doubt earlier is a BIG indication for the Daesang and other awards like best couple one.....the others in the running is the JIS and GHJ and Our very own darling couple but I doubt ours will win because of the reasons I mentioned in the previous post.

SBS [연기대상] - 생중계(Drama Awards Live streaming) - YouTube

Dec 31, 2013 - Uploaded by SBSNOW
SBS 연기대상(레드카펫&연기대상 본식) 2013년 12월 31일 저녁.

The ’2014 SBS Drama Awards’ will air live from 8:45PM (KST) on December 31st through SBS TV.
Cr: KpopFighting
According to this news...........the above site on you tube would be streaming live tomorrow just the way they did last year............

SBS Drama Awards watch live at these link below:
Time: 19:55 KST
Date: 20141231

1. www.igtb.co.kr/pop/G1_onair.asp
2. www.shiting5.com/tv/sbs.html
3. www.619.net.cn/thread-54124-1-1.html
4. SBS Link with login: vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp
5. Sohu Link for China: tv.sohu.com/s2014/sbsaf/
Cr: SBS Drama tumblr

klivestream.blogspot.jp/2013/10/04.html
Courtesy: EsmeraldG

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111513

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: :P I am being overly protective of her.... :blush: :lol: @Maris .... I so want Shinhye to win awards for SBS this year...she worked hard to turn around negative to positive on her own. So proud of Shinhye ! She is doing a great job and will continue to show us more of her talents and warm kind heart.

Oh my so it will be 6:45 am by me. Have to wake up early to catch the red carpet event.
I am excited !
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111533

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
nu2me wrote:
:lol: :P I am being overly protective of her.... :blush: :lol: @Maris .... I so want Shinhye to win awards for SBS this year...she worked hard to turn around negative to positive on her own. So proud of Shinhye ! She is doing a great job and will continue to show us more of her talents and warm kind heart.

Oh my so it will be 6:45 am by me. Have to wake up early to catch the red carpet event.
I am excited !
:shy:

I am at Toronto. So I should be 6:45 am for me as well. So red carpet also starts at 6:45 am or earlier?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111564

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Essalamu alaykum dears :) just few hours before SBS night am sooo excited =X
Will go home early today i hope i'll be able to stream :) am going to finish work same time with the show :) i hope won't miss alot

Happy new year sisters and brothers
Best wishes to all of you
I love you :heartsh:
See you later

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111575

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Red carpet events usually are before the start of the awards show.... me thinks ;) only

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 SBS DRAMA AWARDS 9 years 4 months ago #111576

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
I am just curios, is Pinocchio aired tonight? :shy: :shy:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.970 seconds