Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear?

if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19300

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
sorry kinda weird topic...but i'll be happy to hear about your ideas...kekeke
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19316

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
mmm..i would want to hear "i love you" keke
and i would love to hear it from JGS, or SJK or JYH... hehe It's raining men!!! :woohoo:

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19320

• proaccount
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 23
I want to hear from JGS&PSH about they are just married as soon as :woohoo:
KoKai

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19333

• yenlouise
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
Of course I would love to hear "I love you and I will forever love you till the end of time"
And I want it from the persons really special to me or in my heart always. :">

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19335

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
"I love you and I will take care of you !!" ur topic gave me a fright. but I can do sign language and that will give me something to lean on. :) if that won't work, I will need a note pad and lots of pencils to write.

Interesting topic shellmaprain. Hugs !

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19350

hmmm I want to heard will u marry me???with i love you and its from sukkie..hahaha. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19361

• Chibimoon
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 16
I would like to hear I love u from the love of my life but if that person is JGS or someone like thet much better...hehe

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19385

• celayan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 22
@proaccount I agree with u I want to here that also from them.....Hahaha!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19388

• thricia
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 13
i think all of us want someone to hear the words "i love you"
so for i change i want to hear the words
" you can go now we will be fine now, i know that you have a hard time its time for you to have rest"
:ohmy:

Re:if you are about to lost your sense of hearing what would be the last words you want to hear? 13 years 9 months ago #19405

• Ra7nyday
  • Graphic Designers
  • Thank you received: 47
i got a different answer too.

I wanna hear 'cya!' from my friends and family =D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.029 seconds