Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best Drama

Best Drama 8 years 6 months ago #136957

• m.r.b424
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hi. which film do you think she played best?why?
1.youre beautiful
2.heartstrings
3.the heirs
4.flower boy next door
5.pinocchio
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, syelin88

Best Drama 8 years 6 months ago #136999

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hi mamad reza @m.r.b424, unique username huh ;)
Must i say, you have asked a tough question :P
But lets see.. :P
I have learned to really appreciate those dramas of Shinhye that you mentioned..
My answer would be different if you had asked me years ago LOL..i first got hooked to Shinhye as Go Minam in Youre Beautiful as she is incredibly adorable in that drama.. funny but was able to play the role perfectly for me.. :) Not to mention the amazing ANJELL and this piggy rabbit :piggyrabbit :lol:

Heartstrings and Flower Boy Next Door are pieces of work. But i prefer Heartsrings more hehehe :-V

Pinnochio and The Heirs are my last options.. :lol:
I definitely love her as Choi In Ha, maybe because it a refreshing role for her when compared to her previous characters in dramas.. No need for further explanation as she has gained various acknowledgements in playing that Character..It was all laid out..

Needless to say, I'm into Heirs :)
Why? Other than it really gave me sleepless nights LOL..it was her drama that gave me chills and at the same time those heavy emotions which I have been avoiding..It made me cry (heavily) and i giggled with all the sweet scenes and emotions not only with Kim Tan but with Young Do as well. I just love the over all drama itself.. :luvluv:

Can I have three? :lol:
Im betting on these three

The_Heirs_-_Korean_Drama-p1.jpg

Pinocchio-ShinHye9.jpg

yab22.jpg

:heartsh:

BTW,welcoming you here in PSHIC though im also a newbie here :)
Hope you'll enjoy youre stay here..
Please explore the other threads as well.. See you around :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, syelin88

Best Drama 8 years 6 months ago #137001

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
As for me, she is playing the best for all of her drama!!!

You miss a few dramas Bro - there are more such Stairways To Heaven, Tree Of Heaven, Kimcheed Radish Cube and Hayate
The Combate Butler ( all she played as main role)... :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

How could I choose the best among those drama???? It like which of your daughter you love most??? OH NO..

How we can forget this roles???

Tree of heaven as Hana
4huwk8y.jpg

456431.jpg

Hayate Combat Butler as Xiao Zhi

32a02b04518c90202466bc1df8b12d30dbfb649b.jpg

Kimched Radish Cube as Jang Sa Ya..

Wish everyone have a great Friday.
take care and hugs.

yeaayyy ...it Friday..my holy day.

1243936432_otter_2014-08-31-3.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Sidy, syelin88

Best Drama 8 years 6 months ago #137176

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
I love all of her roles seriously but the most that I love is
flower boy next door & pinocchio
then You're beautifull also heart strings
but as Yoon si yoon said shin hye is the queen of romance comdey after I finished flower boy next door yeasterday see her either in pinocchio ,the heirs I see how much she's become an adult lady impressed me with her acting , changed from young go mi nam to go dok mi , cha eun sang , choi in ha then I love her more and more and more :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88

Best Drama 8 years 6 months ago #137555

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Let me watch Flower Boy Next Door again (did not finish it the 1st time) and come back here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94

Best Drama 8 years 6 months ago #138006

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hi, I am back after watching FBND. It is not easy to rate her best drama as she played different roles in each and she was good in all. It would be better to rate it as my personal favourites.

1. FBND - she played her role as a recluse extremely well. She is known for being a bad kisser but in this drama she did well and yet I still see her being criticized for it because she could not kiss like Yoon Eun Hye, LOL! Before they criticize they should understand her character in this drama. How can a recluse kiss like YEH in Lie To Me?
2. Pinocchio - enjoyed this drama especially between the grandfather and the father.
3. Heartstrings - loved the musical part especially the combination of the gayageum. Everyone seems to point their finger at PSH for being bad in the kiss scene with JYH. To me, I feel that YH or rather the PD did not get YH to show more emotions in the final kiss scene. If it was like the final kiss in FBND, it would have been perfect!
4. The Heirs - I never really liked chaebol dramas, snobbish and rude rich kids like Rachel, bullies like Young Do (but he was good in this drama), etc... SH played her role well but many thinks she is weak and fickle in her relationship with KT. I guess they do not understand how scary the head of a Chaebol family can be. KT overestimated himself and thinks he could protect her but he fails to realise that his life is being controlled by his father! SH believed KT and wanted to stay by his side but later realised KT's father is a scary person and she has to think of her handicapped mother as well.
5. You're Beautiful - love the music but dislike the way SH was made to speak and act.

I rate it to my preference and not because the drama is bad. She did well in all her dramas. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Best Drama 8 years 3 weeks ago #145996

• vickycar88
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
pinocchio y heris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.925 seconds