Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8817

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
^totally agree with hailey. make sure you eat something, and if allowed, also have emergency munchies on your bag. the possibilities are endless, better be prepared.

to add to shrily's: be stylish and professional, and please, please wear sensible footwear. you'll be needing all the leg power for standing, or even having to run.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8818

• Liu Si Ying
LOLLLLLLLLLLL

I went to SS501's concert in HK - n full dressed up really stylish - n coz I was going by myself people might think I'm not their fan but one of SS501 *cough* special friends.. LOL!
as it turned out that alot of the people (who are good looking) showed up well dressed. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8904

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
LOL. :lol: I had fun reading all these tips and sharing of experiences on fangirling. I'm sure these would come handy for those who haven't done it yet. This just made me realize that you can never underestimate the fans. Oh the things that a fan would do just to see their idols, to be near them and to support them. Hopefully the sacrifices won't be left unappreciated though.

Two thumbs up girls!

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8908

LOL this is by far the funniest thread on this whole website!!

i got another tip though, however this only works in korea.

apparently wearing sunglasses or hoodies (which are common attire in western society) at times when it doesnt seem appropriate eg afternoon/gloomy days but wearing these items make people look twice at you - even perhaps some one of importance ;)

haha my friend and i did this in seoul (without knowing what this could mean), on a rainy day we wore hoodies and pulled them all the way up cos it was rainy and cold and we got the funniest reactions when we would get out of cars or shops.... then you speak english and your cover is blown!!! LOLLLL... and then you realise they are looking at your weirdly for another reason instead. GG.

i want to stalk celebs too =(
but i think the pt about saying where you are from is a good one!!!! =)

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #9570

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
What makes us good stalker?

1 - Wear comfortable outfit and shoes
2 - Bring any media recording but respect others privacy
3 - Split the group if possible. Text each other for updates
4 - Be professional, look professional.. ppl might look onto you as an important/key person to the event LOL
5 - Be prepared for any circumstances!! Prepare yourself mentally and physically.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.156 seconds