TOPIC: [GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101

[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8750

• jaimejks-psh
Survival Guide for being a fangirl/boy:

1. Fan-girl should know where their idol check in
*Personal experience: Shrly finding out where FT Island was staying
2. Then check in at the same hotel
*Personal experience: pj, shrly, maize checking in to the same hotel
3. If possible get the most expensive room (high chance you'll get the same floor with the idol!)
4. A working camera, possibly one with a built-in image stabilizer (for when you see your idol and your hands start to shake)
5. Be friendly-that means talk to random people: the press, hotel staff, other fans
*Personal experience: That's how I got a super lucky seat at JKS's Japan FM and a CD of pictures of Hongki from one of his FM....all from other fans
6. Scream!!! to get our idol's attention
7. Don't become star-struck!! Smile or wave back when you get flashed with a killer smile from your idol
8. Be different, stand out!---but don't do anything too crazy, you might scare you idol away.
9. If you are an oversea fan, make a sign telling where you are from
*Personal experience: anf322 and I used her sign "I'm from California" along with our "Jackpot" shouts and caught Keun Suk's eye
10. Live to it

***More to come in the future. Please add if you have any.

***By pj and me
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jaimejks-psh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8751

• Hailey Nguyen
I've done 1,2,4,5,6,7,9,10 LOL

no.2....was so expensive since mostly the idols stay at a 5 stars hotel....but well the fangirl in me can't help but to check in the same hotel LOL

can't do number 3 since i think that floor was only for the idol (for me, it was Super Junior)
we went up to their floor then the security was like "What are you guys looking for?" so we were like...err nothing haha so we have to go back to our room....

no.9 is definitely.....and because of that, a SJ member mentioned us in his diary entry on cyworld a day after the concert...pure joy :lol:
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8755

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
To add: Know their interests and never take their schedule for granted.

Personal experience: Pj, Shirly and I missed one of the chances to see or maybe even get to talk to Hong Ki and the others in FTI (sorry, I only know Hong Ki, heehee). Apparently, him and the guys went to the hotel bar Friday night. We thought they'd prefer to tuck in and rest before the big day (the concert was Saturday). We were only tipped off on Saturday night by the hotel crew that we befriended, that they were at the bar the previous night! Ahhh, missed chance!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8764

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
cool thread. if oneday i do that. i will sure do this fangirl 101. :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8766

• Liu Si Ying
12. BE THERE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN. Yes if that means you got to wait 7 hours to see your idol/just to get an autograph of an idol that u like but not love. LOL

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8767

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Haha
I can't stop laughing after seeing your post , Amy ^^
If that the case I might give up then .... unless it's SH, then I may think twice
Lucky I have't been in love with any male idols yet , but it's still fun to spazz together with you gals :)

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8769

• Liu Si Ying
LOL kay, your hearts itching to fall for one.. it's prob coming your way soon =P
don't forget about our SH thou!! LOL

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8791

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
13- Tweet your idol. You'll never know your idol might knock your door
- everytime our room bell rang, we were like 'is it hongki? is it hongki?'

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8811

• ShrlyKim
14 - dress and act properly and professional. so that all other fangirls will think that u r not a fan but actually a part of the entourage or event organizer. another advantage of this, the hotel staff will take you seriously and will be happy to include your present to the ones that they will be delivering to ur idol's room :)

Re:[GUIDE] Fangirl-Fanboy 101 14 years 1 month ago #8816

• Hailey Nguyen
15. Have a full stomach before going to their concert / or always have snacks in your bag

From personal experience : I thought I was going to die because all I had was breakfast and I was so busy fangirling I didn't have lunch or dinner (bad bad!!!), concert ended at 10:30pm and I was about to die....I couldn't really enjoy the concert and I even wish it will end fast.....so eat before you go, you will enjoy it more

16. Don't drink coffee with an empty stomach while fangirling

lol this is random but again, from my personal experience.......bad choice!!! while waiting for them i drank a whole big cup of coffee with an empty stomach.....wow again i thought i was going to die that night!!! haha
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.668 seconds