Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43273

• ladygerimis
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 302
mssweet821 wrote:

@ladygerimis wrote:

my dear ladygerimis thank you so much for your wonderful message...like you I'm also a looker her even I want to share something about our couple Sukkie and Shin Hye my knowledge about them is very limited...I just get my news in some site that i usually go to and here in our site...thanks to PMD (WOPA), Avian, Mayuki, Elana, Vicky, Laura, Gail, fae, Amari or lycille, trix, almontel and forxicully and many many Guenshin Shipper all the Senior, Expert, Junior and the newbie who are giving their very best every day just to post something here that can make us spazz...I'm also a newbie here ladygerimis and very thankful to you that we have the same ship...Like you I love and admire our couple Sukkie and Shin Hye and want to search them in the internet just to gather information about them. by the way if you are from Indonesia...I'm from Philippines maybe we are far from each other and different nationality but our heart are the same like and thought...I'm happy that we belong in this community and part of this family...all Shipper here and kind, lovable and have a good heart like our couples... Good Day :heartsh: :touched

you're right dear., different nationallity doesn't mean we can't share happiness each other :-V
btw,, do you know who are RAN ???
it seems like he know very much about sukhye :1
give me an info :OMG
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, khulynne29

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43274

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
@quynhanh

i hope you do respect our forum and the shippers in here

First thing first...please dont use CAPS....it shows you are shouting at us for no reason

Second...there are many GS shippers out there giving blessing to Shin Hye and Prince J...wishing them to be together

i hope you do respect our liking for our princess and prince.

if you dont like our discussion and threads in here, i hope you do leave us alone and not causing trouble to any of the Shippers in here

We all want peace and quiet here. so please stop all these remarks or action. If you really do love Shin Hye like we do....i appreciate you do stop this.

quynhanh wrote:
BECAUSE I RESPECT SHIN HYE , I WANT HER SAFETY,AS SHINHYE'S FAN ,I THINK SHE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT YOUR POSTS ,ALL THINGS THAT ALL YOU SAYS ABOUT HER ANG BOYFRIEND,BECAUSE SHE DON'T WANT MANY PEOPLE TO KNOW IT.

SHE HAS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WHEN DATING WITH HER BOYFRIEND.
YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT RESPECT HER.ALL THINGS ABOUT SHIN HYE AND BOYFRIEND ARE THEIR OWN STORY.IF ACTUALLY YOU ARE FAN, PLEASE BLESS TO THEM IN SILENCE

:D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: cassie

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43275

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
quynhanh wrote:

BECAUSE I RESPECT SHIN HYE , I WANT HER SAFETY,AS SHINHYE'S FAN ,I THINK SHE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT YOUR POSTS ,ALL THINGS THAT ALL YOU SAYS ABOUT HER ANG BOYFRIEND,BECAUSE SHE DON'T WANT MANY PEOPLE TO KNOW IT.

SHE HAS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WHEN DATING WITH HER BOYFRIEND.
YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT RESPECT HER.ALL THINGS ABOUT SHIN HYE AND BOYFRIEND ARE THEIR OWN STORY.IF ACTUALLY YOU ARE FAN, PLEASE BLESS TO THEM IN SILENCE

quynhanh, I'm happy that you are alive again good evening...thank you for your message that you are now claiming that you are a Shin Hye real fan because you really respect her that why you post a lot of message contradict to Shin Hye...Hello!!! if there is a GuenShin Fanatic here and really respect Shin Hye and Sukkie you are in the right thread quynhanh I think you should go back to page no. 1 and read all the posting their i don't remember that someone here disrespect Shin Hye or say a sort of thing to Shin Hye... We are here to enjoy to the couple and at the same time we are here because we found a family here...I don't know your problem really why you are so like that...Are you enjoying on what you are doing here if not...Why you still want to share you thought here if you feel your not welcome here...because reading all your message right now you want tell us that we are not helping Shin Hye instead we are a burden to her....Sorry quynhanh I think at my age I'm more experience to your I know what is right and what is wrong ....and reading all the posting here I don't see anything wrong to them or to us because we are just exchanging ideas about what happening to our favorite couple Sukkie and Shin Hye...:bingo: I don't know either why you are so affected to what we post here...maybe ...1. Our thought about ..SUKKIE AND SHIN HYE ARE REAL COUPLE is true and don't want us to believe that or found out .... 2. You want to ruin our believe because you also believe that Sukkie and Shin Hye are REAL Couple. :bingo:

quynhanh...we are fans and we always want the best to Shin Hye that why one of the reason why we gathered is for her...don't you see we are now a family here though we are not seeing each other and different places we live but still we love each other because of Shin Hye is the main reason....so don't advice us to bless her in silence....if you not happy seeing all our posting maybe i should advice you to get out in this thread make you own thread...anyway this is a free site you can create your own as long as you are happy. good evening :touched :bye:
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Jewel, khulynne29

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43278

• aieezsya
  • Expert Star
  • PSH's royal tailor
  • Thank you received: 109
i loikee ur post Mr PSH's Army General
:luvluv:

Let us believe what we like, if they are not true, our prayers are with all of us here who knows the prayer was heard, I'm new here, but I like the atmosphere here. Please do not ruin the unity of our hearts and love to shin hye ok :bingo:

GEUNSHIN FOREVER
i just love them so much...
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by aieezsya.

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43279

• ladygerimis
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 302
cassie wrote:
Hi,Ran
Im chinese and ur right....DI word does not stand alone in chinese but XIONGDI is commonly used by guys whom are good friends, actual brothers or gangsters who refer to their members.
XIONGDI=BROTHERS, DA GE=OLDER BROTHER and XIAO DI=YOUNGER BROTHER. If shinhye is to call sukkie oppa in
chinese, it will have to be SUK GE......correct? So by saying shinhye calling sukkie SUK DI means what?......YOUNGER BROTHER
SUK????????????

thanks for your clarification dear :heartsh:

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43280

• hi5
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 259
I agree with you @maricel

We need to respect each other's opinion or doubt. :superkiss: I am a solid longtime GuenShin shipper and most of the time I am afraid to raise my own question/finding/doubt that says otherwise :angry1 . Don't hate me for this fellow shippers :pray:

I'm spazzing each time reading on the wonderful findings whether it was true or not because I hope it is and will dream about it as well. And I really appreciate people spent their precious time doing all these investigations in making us happy. :heartsh:

Cheers :-V

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43283

• blackmoon_boyz
  • Gold Star
  • Gyu Won's Director
  • Thank you received: 351
sorry everyone....i'm not geunshin shipper.:shy:
but can i give my opinion....:-V
I love this thread because of all geunshin family are really love each other....like a real family.:willing
and also for all your banner and pics that really beautiful.:luvluv:
We must respect everyone opinion because respectful too each other is very important.:bingo:
all I know all member in this site also is family....very large family with 6947 member....:touched
I very love everyone.:luvluv: ...thank u for reading this.:-V
Really love to see Shin Hye's smile
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by blackmoon_boyz.

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43284

• hi5
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 259
@quynhanh

I know what you mean. Sometimes I think about Shinhye may feel uncomfortable people mentioning about her pairing with Sukkie because of the antis, etc. But lately I feel that she's being more confident/comfortable in this boyfriend topic.

Anyhow, I think this particular thread is for people shipping Sukkie and Shinhye together. There are also other threads in here or in other forums shipping other guys that are not Sukkie with Shinhye too. So I think it should be fine since people should know that the evidences presented in this thread are all not 100% true. And they are not boyfriend and girlfriend until they officially announce it themselves.

Cheers.

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43291

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
@quynhanh
in case you haven't notice, we get our news mostly from the reporters themselves. and do you think that reporters would report something from here? not saying that the posts here are not newsworthy but they know how to get a more reliable news and from there we get our evidences.
please stop hurting our feelings. i hope you will understand what you're doing to this family.

on another note thanks for not using caps anymore. peace! :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: trix1307, cassie

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #43292

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
let me say this

up till now our Prince and Princess have never disclose they are a couple due to many anti fans..etc

but base on what we have found out with videos and BTS and pictures and thank you to our PMD we found out many things.

as for whether those who join the forum...is up to you whether you believe or do not believe.

we as GS shipper do believe on our prince and princess and they are real together

i hope the Faith in your heart for our couple will not go away and stay with us till the end

Fighting~~!!
Time to create page: 1.354 seconds