Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84921

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Actually whenever our couple were in awards together, it always bothers me, where in fact they've just attend it twice; the 2009 sbs and 48th baeksang awards.
I mean why would they act like that in that baeksang night? They tend to keep their distance and look professional on screen but the fancam shot their moments when they attentively talked to each other, sweetly smiled and even intimately whispered in their table. However when it's announced Shin Hye win the awards, they didn't even give congratulary hug like what they did with their other friends when attending an award (PSH with Yong Hwa, PSH with Song Joong Ki, PSH with Yoon Shi Yoon, etc) but in that night, if we see closely, PSH just stand right away and looks like whisper something or give a code to JKS then proceed to the stage. However when they're on stage together that night, we can see how JKS would steal glances at our Shin Hye from time to time. I mean everyone knows they're close enough to give a congratulary hug but when they didn't, I think it's suspicious. It reminds me about 2009 sbs night when they didn't even hug to congratulate on cam but the fancam shot their hug. The more they act differently, the more I believe in our couple.
Ah, JKS even posted their photo in his JKS application in iphone. Eels may have that photo but they know the rule not to post it, that's why I haven't seen that photo.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, tonyleigh, CAP, rita, arisu, gayusukhye, gominam1990, Georgina1108 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84926

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@martland: i agree with your comments and think the same way too. Every point you clarified is relevant. It has been mentioned in a few interviews about why the behaviour of JKS+PSH were like that at 2009 awards.. It's not a secret that after YAB, our Shin Hye was having a difficult time moving on from Gominam role. So to help her recover all the co partners in YAB did not contact her for a while. But JKS being close with SH's manager got updates about her situation. They were all concerned for her health. Even on the day of the awards she left the hospital to attend. Out of concern on how she was feeling JKS was checking from a distance. He mentioned in his interview that he noticed that this was not the SH they knew. SH said she was still weak on that day. After the award show, with all the excitement they had a hug. The pictures are still on YT. NOTE: Shin Hye was still young at the time.
After she felt well and back to herself, they used to hang out together with other friends included and go bowling, cycling dinner etc. (They were neighbors)
As for 2012, long story. Let's say they were having some differences. SH was receiving a lot of bashing from some fools. It was the time JKS was shooting LR. So she was upset and concerned. Although, you can see that even after all that, their friendship was still strong as steel. The information i have shared is all out there dear. I saw no reply to your inquiry and did the needful. You're right eels have some pictures from JKS private app but not allowed to share.
Hope you get the picture now. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, tonyleigh, CAP, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, Georgina1108, mnori80

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84927

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you Martland and Angel88 for some nice posts. :heartsh: :heartsh:
The picture itself was taken from the back, their bodies while sitting lean to each other, and JKS said "Shin Hye and Me".
Thank you everyone for keep warming this thread, I really appreciate it. :luvluv: :luvluv: :heartsh: :heartsh:
@Shinmario, thank you for sharing the video. :-V :-V :heartsh:
Stay healthy everyone. :bingo: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, sakura2503, Angel88, tonyleigh, CAP, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, Georgina1108, mnori80

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84936

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
hello GeunShin Family :wahaha

PhotoGrid_1400156355184.jpg

credits: LDF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, Angel88, tonyleigh, CAP, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, emmasmart08

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84962

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
It is so obvious how JKS fits PSH's type perfectly. You can argue that tall , fatherly , sensitive can be a common treat between most of her friends in the industry. But the leadership skills and her desire to follow him is distinct to JKS.

JKS is his own man. The owner of his company. He does what he wants and he was the first Korean actor to do many things. One of them being the first Korean actor to have an Asia tour , then PSH followed in his footsteps being the fist Korean actress to have an Asia tour too.
JKS signs contracts where he can put his own rules and that's why he can bring many of his friends along with him.His staff and employees look up to him and respect him so much. He has made Tree J like a family. In his latest FM in Korea he expressed how he feels responsible for every single person that works with him and that's why he will never give up and will work as hard as he can to honor their faith in him.

And I love how Lotte Duty Free put them beside each other at the end of the MV :heartsh:

srgrsgsrgsr.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by emerald kikyou.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, Angel88, tonyleigh, CAP, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84963

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
The 1st time i saw the screen capture for scene at the of the mv, my mind said why hye beside suk & not beside her heirs co-actor.

My pov only, either lotte arrangement or suk request to the director of mv to keep hye by his side :shy: :-V . He may use his authority to just keep hye by his side...so sweet :luvluv:

emerald kikyou wrote:
It is so obvious how JKS fits PSH's type perfectly. You can argue that tall , fatherly , sensitive can be a common treat between most of her friends in the industry. But the leadership skills and her desire to follow him is distinct to JKS.

JKS is his own man. The owner of his company. He does what he wants and he was the first Korean actor to do many things. One of them being the first Korean actor to have an Asia tour , then PSH followed in his footsteps being the fist Korean actress to have an Asia tour too.
JKS signs contracts where he can put his own rules and that's why he can bring many of his friends along with him.His staff and employees look up to him and respect him so much. He has made Tree J like a family. In his latest FM in Korea he expressed how he feels responsible for every single person that works with him and that's why he will never give up and will work as hard as he can to honor their faith in him.

And I love how Lotte Duty Free put them beside each other at the end of the MV :heartsh:

srgrsgsrgsr.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, tonyleigh, CAP, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84969

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
Hello GeunShin Family :-V

PhotoGrid_1400244100364.jpg

:pray:
credits: Etude House; Garden 5; Code Combine; TongYi; LDF
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Georgina1108.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, CAP, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, aki_lala

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84984

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
@Georgina1108: thank you for bringing these Etude CF pictures back to life again.
It makes my heart flutter thinking how it would have been for them.
Beautiful memories. I think of what JKS says at interviews when asked about our SH.
"Shin Hye and i met during Etude CF and after the Etude kiss CF, we always kept in touch".
When younger, often times he would mention this and they would tease one another.
JKS would say, "SH thought i had no looks in appearance" and SH would say, "Ahneeyo, he is so handsome".
OMG..my halmeoni mind is getting carried away. It's a beautiful morning for me. God bless!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, gayusukhye, gominam1990, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85000

• gayusukhye
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
hi everyone its been a while since my last post , how are my sisters doing ? :)
im happy that our camp is noisy again , shin hye is leading in beaksang awards so happy for her :shy: JKS also being busy in his work i heard he is having a show in japan i hope he succeeds i hope our couple doing well

these days im missing our couple so much after seeing their CFs together again... im dying to see them as a couple in a movie or drama again ,, :luvluv: lets hope they soon get cast as leads again

@emerald kikyou i too had the same thought as you when i saw the word leadership in her interview i was like " wow thats our Prince ,, i knew it " :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, Angel88, arisu, gominam1990

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85001

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
Jang Geun Suk is a triple threat. He sings, dances, and acts. While he has been relatively popular in Korea, he has undoubtedly taken Asia by storm.
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to find JKS thread and couldn't. So frustrated, i just posted here.
This is news from August 7, 2013. Just sharing how the world sees Jang Keun Suk.
He is an honest, sincere and straight forward human being. Ready to face consequences.
So if he is loved by his friends and whoever else, it's because he is who he is. Isn't that what we need? True friendship.
As the saying goes;"The person close to you, is the one who knows you best". I wonder who could that be? Just saying!

Jang Geun Shiek is probably the most loved and hated male celebrity in Korea all because he has two big pairs that allow him to say everything that’s on his mind regardless of what fans might say or think. He has this innate ability to walk the fine line between being a total jack$%@ and downright gutsy. Take for example his interview in the Kneedrop Guru where he cleared out controversy on whether or not he had his nose done. When Kang Ho Dong asked him why he had surgery (take note that Kang Ho Dong asked why not whether it is true or not). Instead of answering, he contorted his nose with unbelievable goofiness that wouldn’t have been possible if he had surgery.
8257074_f520.jpg
Sis, is it the picture?

Cr. uploader.
*So mad i can't post the picture that comes with this. Ahhh!!!!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Humilis. Reason: Add picture
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, arisu
Time to create page: 1.893 seconds