Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84850

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
I am a truly PSH fan. it doesn't matter to me whoever she'll have a relationship with as long as she's happy. But if you're gonna ask me who i prefer for shin hye, I like her to end up w/ geun suk,min ho or yong hwa but if she dated someone else, that's fine. ill support her all the way.
For PSH fans, let's continue to love her, support her and be happy for her whoever she chose to date.
Thank you so much to all starlight angels who love her unconditionally and support her in all ways. I love you guys!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, martland, LukaforLove, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, ruse, mnori80

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84856

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@gominam1990: Love your attitude and love you too, dear. That's the spirit!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, gominam1990

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84893

• steelova
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 255
PSH's ideal type of guy.

Tall.
To be true she once said she likes someone who has a height of his father - 180 cm and thats apparently of JKS's height!
In my own opinion, he is considered tall for PSH. Yeah she looks so tall with her very high heels. So it makes their height differences quite small. In fact JKS is a tall man.
Credits to owner and uploader.

imagejpg1_zps22d471e7.jpeg

imagejpg1_zps4bd5a8d4.jpeg

Fatherly which is a family focus.
He has always been talking about marriage, children and so on.

Screenshot_2014-05-14-18-37-18-1.png

Sensitive. So many evidences to show his concerns towards her. He has always been sensitive and thoughtful when it comes to Shin Hye through the years..undoubtedly.

Has leadership skill.
Isnt JKS said in his interview that Shin Hye follows her very well. It means there are certain times he makes decisions or contributes suggestions for her.. and she follows suit.
That is her ideal guy type !
:onhot: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, Angel88, CAP, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, gominam1990, Georgina1108 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84895

• steelova
  • New Star
Tri chan. She is the girl in JKS's new tv programme in Japan 'Agent Jang Keun Suk'.

1400110896699.jpg

Coincidence? Hm. Wondering when was Shin Hye's pic taken. As for Tri chan it seemed it was on the same day she was filming for JKS's programme.
Is this the 'personal trip' thing mentioned by kathdeyes08? So curious.
1400110899575.jpg

:onhot: :onhot: :onhot: :kiss1:

credit to owners and uploaders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, Angel88, arisu, gominam1990, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84897

• steelova
  • New Star
But still her pic above seemed like an old picture. Such a coincidence..

Geunshin similarities
Credits to owners.

BB cream couple. Remember their BB Cf on 2009?
1400110864076.jpg

1400089222476.jpg

1400110845791.jpg

=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, CAP, rita, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84898

• steelova
  • New Star
Tongyi Wechat Wallpaper.

Her eyes locked staring at him.
:heartsh:

1400110869103.jpg

Just saying, her hairdo was exactly the same when she was attending SBS Drama Awards.
Maybe JKS wanted her to show herself up the way she was during Sbs awards. Oozing chemistry with her real prince ! Unbeatable. :lol:
:-V
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by steelova.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, rita, arisu, gayusukhye

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84900

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
steelova wrote:
PSH's ideal type of guy.

Tall.
To be true she once said she likes someone who has a height of his father - 180 cm and thats apparently of JKS's height!
In my own opinion, he is considered tall for PSH. Yeah she looks so tall with her very high heels. So it makes their height differences quite small. In fact JKS is a tall man.
Credits to owner and uploader.

imagejpg1_zps22d471e7.jpeg

imagejpg1_zps4bd5a8d4.jpeg

Fatherly which is a family focus.
He has always been talking about marriage, children and so on.

Screenshot_2014-05-14-18-37-18-1.png

Sensitive. So many evidences to show his concerns towards her. He has always been sensitive and thoughtful when it comes to Shin Hye through the years..undoubtedly.

Has leadership skill.
Isnt JKS said in his interview that Shin Hye follows her very well. It means there are certain times he makes decisions or contributes suggestions for her.. and she follows suit.
That is her ideal guy type !
:onhot: :heartsh:

Thanks for your posts, sis.
Exactly! That's what I'm thinking too. JKS do has all the criteria that our Shin Hye mentioned. He's tall enough for Park Shin Hye. She just said a tall guy, right? not the tallest guy she ever met ㅋㅋㅋ
I actually wanna ask someone here or perhaps you can help me.. In dramfever Q&A section, when shin hye described her ideal type, she actually put her hand above her head when adding the description of the height of her ideal type.. since english is not my first language and the fans shouted loudly at the venue, I couldn't hear the translation clearly but I think the interpreter did said how tall the guy of her ideal type. What did she say? Help me please :)

Kind and sensitive.
Of course!! We know he has that quality. He's a kind man as much as we see. A sensitive man will know what he should do when his woman arounds. Yes, we've seen it through years. For instance, when he gave a massage on her arms when she cried due to many NG she did in one of YAB BTS, when he carefully told his staff what they should do when shin hye appeared in his tokyo dome concert, when he asked his fans to attend our shin hye first fanmeeting, etc. Please dont mention 2009 SBS night! It's not the sample of insensitivity. We know it looks like JKS ignored our shin hye that night and some of us hate that man for that. I can understand it. We act like her protective mother, her loving sister, her caring friend that we dont wanna see her hurt or cry. However we know no matter what a mother, a sister, or a friend do, sometimes in our life, we just couldn't avoid feeling hurt or even cry because of a man. But only a man that we have a special feeling for him that can make us feel that way because love is not always lovey dovey, if that's the case. But in our couple case, we couldn't say much since we don't know the real story behind that but we know in that 2009 SBS night, JKS actually looked at our shin hye when she didn't look at him. The camera captured those moments. They even wore the exactly same ring and they hugged each other when the show is over. Shin Hye even smiled beautifully. We can see it from a fancam. It bothers me till now. Why they didn't do it while the show still lasts so that the reporter could capture it? Perhaps they just dont want it. If JKS is not kind to our shin hye, she won't keep him as ber best friend after all.

Fatherly.
JKS voted as #1 of top 5 as the male celebrity who's likely to be a daughter-fool father when getting married

Has leadership skill.
Of course a young man who has his own successful company should has leadership skill. How can he manage his own company without that skill?
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by martland.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, rita, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, Georgina1108, mnori80

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84904

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
steelova wrote:
Tri chan. She is the girl in JKS's new tv programme in Japan 'Agent Jang Keun Suk'.

1400110896699.jpg

Coincidence? Hm. Wondering when was Shin Hye's pic taken. As for Tri chan it seemed it was on the same day she was filming for JKS's programme.
Is this the 'personal trip' thing mentioned by kathdeyes08? So curious.
1400110899575.jpg

:onhot: :onhot: :onhot: :kiss1:

credit to owners and uploaders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88, rita, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84905

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
@ martland admitted the 2009 sbs awards is a total.opposite of the 2013 sbs awards wherein shin hye most of the time is busy with her phone during commercial break (there are fan video and pictures of that).and during on cam they appear to be playing sweet music.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84917

• shinmario
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 360
LOTTE DUTY FREE MUSIC VIDEO :luvluv: :luvluv:

(C) LDF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, CAP, rita, arisu, Georgina1108, mnori80
Time to create page: 1.242 seconds