Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85415

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@martland: thank you for sharing these lovely pictures.They really make one hot couple.
Is it only me or did anyone else notice. Our Shin Hye always acts shy in front of JKS.
As for JKS, our SH makes him nervous. E.G. Congratulatory speech. It's her tenth year in her career.
The quick and out spoken JKS, lost for words. He spoke of how pretty, kind and amazing she is and nothing about praising her career. I had a good laugh because he is always so precise in everything he does. Starts off with BB hair color and then BB adds fuel to fire by saying His mother wants him to marry her. He says that's his desire too and then shoots off with Marry me Shin Hye?
Of course, she said i don't want and he may have realized, "what did he do". I wonder how many smacks he got from SH, later.
BB says "See you soon". Since they're all on tours, this goes to show they do meet up. All his close friends and her close friends, know one another. Since when is the big question??? According to BB, since four years ago. These are facts too dear.
Will post often when I'm stronger. Cheers!!!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, nistymaj, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85426

• steelova
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 255
Just sharing this wonderful video ICU - JKS and PSH version.
Hopefully Tongyi will make it for real soon.
But I'm sorry if the video does not appear. I hope sis Humilis could help. :shy:

Cto
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85431

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Yeah...i notice too. How a talkative suk suddenly become loss of words..try to get BB to help him..arkward but funny :-V
Angel88 wrote:
@martland: thank you for sharing these lovely pictures.They really make one hot couple.
Is it only me or did anyone else notice. Our Shin Hye always acts shy in front of JKS.
As for JKS, our SH makes him nervous. E.G. Congratulatory speech. It's her tenth year in her career.
The quick and out spoken JKS, lost for words. He spoke of how pretty, kind and amazing she is and nothing about praising her career. I had a good laugh because he is always so precise in everything he does. Starts off with BB hair color and then BB adds fuel to fire by saying His mother wants him to marry her. He says that's his desire too and then shoots off with Marry me Shin Hye?
Of course, she said i don't want and he may have realized, "what did he do". I wonder how many smacks he got from SH, later.
BB says "See you soon". Since they're all on tours, this goes to show they do meet up. All his close friends and her close friends, know one another. Since when is the big question??? According to BB, since four years ago. These are facts too dear.
Will post often when I'm stronger. Cheers!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85432

• steelova
  • New Star
Sharing these lovely edited photos.
Love them all.
credits to Niela Sandy.

I wanna see them in a drama again...
Advertisements are too short to capture their loads and bundle of chemistry.
And I wonder will Tongyi and LDF includes the making/bts of each adv they endorsed together?
Looking forward for that. :pray: :kiss1:

Screenshot_2014-05-22-11-13-45-2-1.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-22-11-12-30-1.png

Screenshot_2014-05-22-11-12-23-2.png

=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108, mnori80

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85433

• steelova
  • New Star
Arent they lovely? They are completing one another.
No matter how many people ship them with the others, their chemistry, memories, and closeness are indescribable and incomparable.
I hope their relationship goes well with the passing time.
And the bond gets stronger and unbreakable.
=X :shy:

Screenshot_2014-05-22-11-13-05-1.png

Screenshot_2014-05-22-11-13-36-1.png

Screenshot_2014-05-22-11-13-14-1.png

:luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding: :bye:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85471

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
Hello GeunShin family :wahaha

PhotoGrid_1400646294849.jpg

credits: LDF
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Georgina1108.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85490

• shinmario
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 360
Sharing my new Geunshin collage..

Untitled_2014-05-23.jpg

cr : owner of the pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, vertige25, Angel88, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85638

• betshinhye
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 924
Hello everyone :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Let's all congratulate our dearest Shin HYe for winning the popularity award for TV Female category on
Paeksang Art Awards , with the ratings of 52.6%...

Fotor0525132253.jpg

We are so so proud of you Shin Hye, you never fail us.... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Am so excited for what she's gonna wear again during the awards...surely, she'll be like a princess, again!!!

cr: pic owners :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, librajapan, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85639

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Yes congratulations to our Shin Hye for 4 consecutive wins of popularity award at Paeksang award. We are so proud of you. :luvluv: :luvluv: :heartsh: :heartsh:
@Betshinhye thank you. :heartsh: :heartsh:

Sharing video of KeunShin Couple Evidence&Revelation 2013, credits to the creator. :) :) :heartsh:

Special thanks to Angel 88. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85649

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@sis Humilis: thank you for the VDO post. I just mentioned this morning my time, when i saw SH wearing it on her left ring finger. It brought back lots of memories since 2011. The year she turned 21. Of course, there are many rings of the same that they have but this is the most meaningful which they wear on special occasions. The proof is in this VDO. ( Facts )
If i could have such memories of their encounters, i wonder what it would be for them.
They are both hard working young artistes and i commend them on how they are committed to their careers.
SH has been busy since 2011 and JKS is an all time busy bee with new ideas. Like it was mentioned in K-Bad Boys.
No matter what anyone says, these guys are laughing all the way to the bank. It's known that JKS income a day is almost $100,000/ He is one of the highest paid actors $170,000 per episode. He is now "The Jang Keun Suk". Our SH will soon be "The Park Shin Hye" too. Besides his managers, SH is the only one that knows his plans since 2009.
The proof and story will soon follow in my next post. Cheers to our GuenShin couple. So long, for now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108
Time to create page: 3.619 seconds