Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86627

hello geunshin family. wondering so quiet here. then reading all the posts I Understood that. the issue raised sis @emerald kikyou is a very serious issue, in my opinion is right in saying That We Should not Say That They are real couple, but nobody said it, it is true That New geunshin said the word "FACT and REALITY" . When I said it was FACT but because keun suk That was something said in many interviews. KS SAID WAS IN LOVE WITH Shin Hye, BUT HAD SAID TO HER BECAUSE SHE stop liking IS YOUR BEST FRIEND. IN MY OPINION THIS IS SOMETHING THAT SAID IN A SERIOUS TONE, SO I THINK IT IS NOT SOMETHING BAD TO SAY THAT IN LOVE WITH THIS Geun Suk SHIN HYE, IT IS SOMETHING THAT SAID. ALSO I THINK NOT FOR COUPLE YEARS, THAT ONE BECAUSE I Realized @emerald kikyou WROTE ONE YEAR AGO . PESTO REMEMBER THAT VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD THAT BECAUSE YOU TO THE FEELINGS OF KS, (THEN I WANT TO DISCUSS SEVERAL THINGS). HOPE YOU FIX ME IF I'M WRONG sis @humilis @angel88 :cry sorry my English is very bad, I'm embarrassed. @Humilis thanks for your sweet words, I am trying hard to study and look ances my exams period ends to be here in this beautiful COMMUNITY :bingo: :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86642

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
GREETINGS to All!

Frist of all I am Anna and got registered just now but a very long time reader and observer of this community although there are some post in other forum that are hidden to guest.I started to get interested with PSH when SWTH shown in our country then YAB - He's Beautiful in our country then I started to seach her and became a k drama fan.K drama dvd are widely available in our country.

I just like to share my observations but i hope i will not cause a fuss or arguments.

I just noticed that this family is so persistent in always emphasizing that PSH and JGS are only best friend/close friends /good friends despite of the video evidence and other materials that can be found all over the internet ( why would they call honey each other since then?)
l just observe but not trying to make comparison with the other group,i lost for word to use so that i can not offend anybody anyway they are so persistent in their claim that their couple are secretly dating that their couple are in constant communication and trying to brain wash the readers/members that their couple are secretly real without even evidence.

Now here is my question i hope i do not offend anyone i have a feeling that you guys are just protecting PSH by saying JGS and PSH are not into something romantic because PSH drama with another partner is still showing in other countries? I just observed the way other members of this family post and convers with one other like they are holding back to protect someone.I am sorry I take down names whom i feel knows something but just holding back angel88,humilis,georgina, steelova,shinmario,kikyou, martland i am so sorry for naming name's i hope i did not do harm im just stating my observations and opinion.

I am sure everything has a reason for doing something. I posted here because I saw how matured,respectful and logical your family is on dealing with issues. =D

Thanks for the space. :heartsh:

PEACE :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by annanabanana97.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86643

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
Hello everyone ,my post is not for acusing anyone. Please don't take it personally.
You are all wonderful members. We have always posted facts about what our dear couple said or did. It's not something new. We KNOW we are posting about facts of what they did and said and because of those facts we hoped that they might be together.
What I meant by post is this , because I care about PSH in general , I sometimes read other threads here even other pairings threads because I caree to know more about PSH. That's why the words " FACTS , REALITY ...ect" bothered me. Because there was acusations in other thread/couple that they are " fake , delusional ...ect " and suddenly after that the words in this thread about facts and reality started even though we have always , all of us posted facts.
Please understand me , I hope no one feels sad or angry because of my posts. If anyone is I apologize. I really love this family.
Love you all. If my posts bothered anyone please sis humilis , I don't mind if you delete them ^_^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86644

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
Dear no one said PSH and JKS are only friends or even insisted on it. We actually all feel that they might be more than that and that's why we are all here in this thread.
We think they are a couple , but we can never be sure 100% untill they say so. We in this family respect both PSH and JKS that's why we will wait for them to announce ^-^

annanabanana97 wrote:
GREETINGS to All!

Frist of all I Anna and got registered just now but a very long time reader and observer of this community although there are some post in other forum that are hidden to guest.I started to get interested with PSH when SWTH shown in our country then YAB - He's Beautiful in our country then I started to seach her and became a k drama fan.K drama dvd are widely available in our country.

I just like to share my observations but i hope i will not cause a fuss or arguments.

I just noticed that this family is so persistent in always emphasizing that PSH and JGS are only best friend/close friends /good friends despite of the video evidence and other materials that can be found all over the internet ( why would they call honey each other since then?)
l just observe but not trying to make comparison with the other group,i lost for word to use so that i can not offend anybody anyway they are so persistent in their claim that their couple are secretly dating that their couple are in constant communication and trying to brain wash the readers/members that their couple are secretly real without even evidence.

Now here is my question i hope i do not offend anyone i have a feelinh that you guys are just protecting PSH by saying JGS and PSH are not into something romantic because PSH drama with another partner is still showing in other countries? I just observed the way other members of this family post and convers with one other ut like they are holding back to protect someone.I sorry I take down names whom i feel knows something but kust holding back angel88,humilis,georgina, steelova,shinmario,kikyou, martland i so sorry for naming name's i hope i did not do harm im just stating my observations and opinion.

I am sure everything has a reason for doing something. I posted here because I saw how matured,respectful and logical your family is on dealing with issue

Thanks for the space. :heartsh:

PEACE :-V

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86647

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
emerald kikyou wrote:
Dear no one said PSH and JKS are only friends or even insisted on it. We actually all feel that they might be more than that and that's why we are all here in this thread.
We think they are a couple , but we can never be sure 100% untill they say so. We in this family respect both PSH and JKS that's why we will wait for them to announce ^-^

Thank You dear for your clarification.I also respect JGS,PHS and this great Family.You just do not know how happy am i when i am reading here
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86649

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
emerald kikyou wrote:
Hello everyone ,my post is not for acusing anyone. Please don't take it personally.
You are all wonderful members. We have always posted facts about what our dear couple said or did. It's not something new. We KNOW we are posting about facts of what they did and said and because of those facts we hoped that they might be together.
What I meant by post is this , because I care about PSH in general , I sometimes read other threads here even other pairings threads because I caree to know more about PSH. That's why the words " FACTS , REALITY ...ect" bothered me. Because there was acusations in other thread/couple that they are " fake , delusional ...ect " and suddenly after that the words in this thread about facts and reality started even though we have always , all of us posted facts.
Please understand me , I hope no one feels sad or angry because of my posts. If anyone is I apologize. I really love this family.
Love you all. If my posts bothered anyone please sis humilis , I don't mind if you delete them ^_^

Hello Ms Emerald Kikyou I am personally not bothered with your post it is sometimes good to know whats inside of your family member so that we can talk about it and have each others side, i think thats how a family will became closer and each of us are different it is just normal that we have different outlook.whats important is our support and love for GeunShin :superkiss:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hannah0872.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86650

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
emerald kikyou wrote:

As a big family, it is very important if we stick together and say if something might have a bad effect to other. That is family all about, caring so we can be in the right track, cheering, but not hurting others. It might feel awkward for a while, however I believe we all love this family. :pray: :pray: :pray:

@annanabanana97, welcome to GeunShin family, enjoy your stay and please share your point of view. :)

@nahathy.10@gmail.com, good luck!! Please get good grades. :pray: :pray:

To all GeunShin family, please continue to spazz, please use the General Forum Rule as your guidance.
GeunShin rocks!! :-V :-V :pray: :pray: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86652

sis @ Esmeraldakikyou understand what you say, and I really appreciate everything you've done for this thread, you're right to advise new members, not to make the same mistake That Often other vessels are delusional. :-V :bingo: want to Take This opportunity to thank all geunshin sisters for Their good work. @ Humilis is amazing what You have done to this thread.,'ve Looked long, and you managed to keep warm., And with much maturity,. that's something I always admire this thread. :heartsh: :touched @ Angel88 I am delighted to read your stories. are very wise as you and Esmeralda kikyou humilis. thank you for your Contributions. remember to take good care of your health :heartsh: :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86653

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi everyone^^
In my opinion, none of the geunshin family here has bad intentions towards others. We all love PSH and JGS. We mean no harm at all. Those who wrote "fact" and "reality" just wanna emphasize that what they shared in their posts at the moment they wrote "fact" and "reality" are really fact or reality based on true pictures, true events, true tweets, etc. While sis emerald kikyou just wanna remind us not to forget that we shouldn't forget none of us can STATE geunshin is really the real couple before geunshin themselves state it. Though we couldn't state it yet, most of us here believe they are real or at least hope for them to be real. Why do we believe they are real? Because we see all the evidences through the year. Why do we hope they are real? Because we love to see them together. Because we see their real closeness in real life. Because we can see how both of them support each other no matter what. Because we see them act differently toward each other compared to how they act toward their other partners or friends. See? None of us has bad intentions at all. It's all just misunderstanding.
GeunShin SukHye hwaiting!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86654

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
I thankbyou all for the wonderful posts ^-^ I am truly proud to be part of this amazing family! We learn from the best right :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872
Time to create page: 1.103 seconds