Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86655

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
Congrats to this family You all show character....How Matured, Educated and Respectful each ONE of You.You handle issues without lambasting each one and anyone thats how a member of a public forum should be.

On this Community I think this Family is One of the Best and Reliable Source of Ones Fan Paradise only the true story provide.Congrats to the moderator and its members.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by emmasmart08.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86656

• arisu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi my Geunshin family :)
I have read this thread from page 1 and all i saw was love for our dear couple and also the members in this family .
We are different persons with different personalities.The way we speak or write, the words and phrases we use are different .
Sometimes the words may cause misunderestanding but we all in this family care and respect and love our couple and because of them love each other and this is what we have in common.this thread always have been very friendly such as psh and jks personality.
we wait for each other's opinion,pics,point of views,......so this is love and this love gives us energy and happiness :D
Be happy everyone and thanks for all your posts :superkiss:
@Humilis you are a great and wise moderator,really thank you :superkiss:
:bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86657

:piggyrabbit geunshin moment unforgettable , love their behavior
PicsArt_1401591460541.jpg

PicsArt_1401595259091.jpg

:luvluv: :piggyrabbit :bye: :bye: :nitey: :nitey:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990, ruse, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86658

• shinmario
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 360
Just sharing my new Geunshin Collage :luvluv:

jks1223.jpg

(C) Owner of the pictures..
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by shinmario.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, tonyleigh, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86660

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@emarald kikyou: I see no offense in your post but merely reminding members to be cautious.
That's what we all should be doing from time to time to keep our thread just flowing with love.
The love that has been spread from our beautiful PSH+JKS is now flowing through this thread and it's members.
The beauty of GeunShin thread is that all members share their thoughts and express their feelings with respect to one another.
Please do jump in and rock our thread dear emarald kikyou, I'm sure no one feels sad because of your post. You just added another color to our rainbow, which resembles all of our members gathered together. Yes, sis Humilis is doing a wonderful job trying to keep a clean and happy thread. I jump straight to the point because of my time restraint. Other members contribute in a different approach.....all put together we create a beautiful rainbow.
Love and God bless us all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86661

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
@annabannana97: Welcome and greetings to you too, dear.
Thank you for sharing your open and honest opinions.
No worries, as there is no fuss or arguments at GS thread.
We don't jump the gun or put the cart before the horse either.
Re: holding back information. Let's put it this way, when there is information shared and stated PRIVATE from either party of our GS, one needs to respect that. Besides that all information, thoughts and opinions are shared openly.
Continue to enjoy here with us and would love to read your posts.
Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86663

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
@nahathy.10@gmail.com: First may i state that your post is understood very well because your English is okay.
Please don't think that reminding members to refrain from using the vocabulary Fact and Reality is a serious issue.
It's actually not because when i refreshed my thoughts, i found that the proof was in the pie/pudding already.
But, you can feel free to use the word if you choose to dear. No worries.
Look forward to more of your posts. God bless!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86664

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Sis Angel88, I wish you are feeling well. :heartsh: :pray: :pray:
Is there any news about JKS LINE that hints to the birthday party? I don't have LINE. :shy: :shy:
Have a great evening/day to all GeunShin family. :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86665

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
@nahathy.10@gmail.com: hi again, dear. I am happy to know that you are delighted and appreciate reading my stories and the other contributions posted here at our GS thread.
There's more to come dear, when i have the opportunity due to my health situation. I have good days and not so good days to put it in a positive way. Nothing can keep me away from posting at PSHIC.
Stay tuned.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #86666

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
:heartsh: :heartsh:
lastnig1.jpg

Jang-Geun-Suk-And-Park-Shin-Hye-park-shin-hye-and-jang-geun-suk-35575478-1024-819.jpg

lastnig2.jpg

Jang-Geun-Suk-And-Park-Shin-Hye-park-shin-hye-and-jang-geun-suk-36000908-500-375.jpg

:-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872
Time to create page: 0.981 seconds