Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #91992

:)
PicsArt_1407203356153.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #91995

;) :)
PicsArt_1407205047677.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #91996

PicsArt_1407202467438.jpg

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #91997

PicsArt_1407205638552.jpg

PicsArt_1407127839451_2014-08-05.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #91998

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:onhot:

Selfie With Fans =X

slf12.jpg

slf11.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92001

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Ms. Angel Hello! How Are You Doing? We Missed You Here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92004

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Just wanna share this..

Credit to uploaders

IMG_20140805_132540.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Jenzzy

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92009

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:shy: Sis Sukura Please Check Your PM, I Just Read Yours I Did Not Recieved Any Notification.Thanks Sis :-V

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92011

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Guys Look How This Blogger Describe Shinhye When She Sang Without Words,As For Me When I Read This It Reminds Me Of Gominam During Her Recording,She Was Crying Because She Was Having A Hard Time To Keep Her Feelings For HTK.
And For Me It Seems Shinhye Really Connects And Relates
To The Song.And It Seems That She Is Missing Someone :wahaha

Park Shin Hye 2014 World Tour – Story of Angel in China: ShenZhen FM @ 3 Aug (朴信惠 2014 世界巡演深圳站)
From JP to China, Shin Hye has already held her FM tour across 5 Asia cities in last 16 days. Quite amazing indeed!

I used to mentioned in my Tokyo FM blogging the variety of Shin Hye’s JP fans base is amazing. Tonight, when we look into her China Fans base, it is dominated by young people for sure. Those young & HOT fans screaming from beginning to ends, from speaking her Chinese name loudly to everything! In the matter of facts, I also screaming with them to enjoy my great time in SZ night. LOL! And if you go to watch all those fans cam videos, you will find China fans singing along with Shin Hye really much. Tonight, most of fans sing along with her in the chorus part of Without Words & My Dear! In a word to re-cap, China FM is HOT! Full of passion! One moment, I thought I am in a rock n roll concert! : D

Since the China FM is part of the TongYi Juices – C Girl Competition Campaign, it also raises my interest on how to combine the theme of ” Story of Angel ” & ” C Girl ” things together. Especially the FM only in 1 hour long duration.

The mix & match with the combination of Story of Angel lighting backdrop, a really attractive FM theme music to those CF, Q & A related to TongYi Juices in a quite smooth transition actually. The overall approach and the way to deliver the message for China FM is pretty straight forward – her popular songs + most popular TV video clips + game with fans + answer fans’ Weibo questions & some questions from MC. A little bit difficult to find any surprise here.

Shin Hye’s full of passion & emotion singing to echo with those video shot from TheHeir & You’re Beautiful in a big screen to create a good impact on the audiences/fans. Fans screams a lot no matter what they saw & listened! And the Chinese version of My Dear is no doubt be another highlight after Story & Without Words. Even it is not the first time she sing a Chinese song. ( Personally I really love the Chinese version of Lovely Day she sang in last year Shanghai FM, I watched that video clip from YouTube all the time! LOL ) The video to talk about her brother & their childhood as the good leads to introduce the song. And again, her live performance for My Dear Chinese version proving to us her promising in singing.

The last thing I would like to share is she feels a little bit sad tonight. May be she emotional too involve when singing Without Words, I see her tears with such kind of sadness affection. It is not a kind of feeling I ever got from all those previous FM videos. In my memory, she always feel so happy, even had some touching moment with crying in FM, but just not in this kind of sadness sharing.

Chang Sha is her next stop after SZ. Ride on the high speed rail network, I am going to experience the so called ” living circle of high-speed-rail” in coming weekend. : )

Credits:
Patsy in SZ@4 Aug 2014

pshk2046.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/park-s...el-in-china-shenzhen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, mnori80, annanabanana97, Jenzzy, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92012

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
@hannah,

Its additional info to the pics that previously shared by @ruse. From the photo we can see her emotion when she sang the song..it's looks full of sadness. Now we knew that she cried..i'm speechless. :imdead:
She tried to control her emotion but at last she cried..yeah, i think the gominam is missing her hyungnim.moreover its on hyungnim birthday..
oh my pov :shy:
Sorry for those who disagreed with me...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, theaaharper
Time to create page: 1.878 seconds