Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92013

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:wahaha

Thank You Hannah. :-V

ShinHye Is Really Into The.Song (Without Words) Even In Pictures We Can See Her Emotions Captured and I Believe Among Her Songs This One Is The With More Meaning and Attachment To Her...I Wonder Why :wahaha :-V

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92014

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:shy: Sis Mnori Waiting For Your POV :-V

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mnori80

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92015

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:onhot:

The Stage During PSH China FM :luvluv:
10407985_864911156871191_2460002571130214705_n.jpg

The Stage During JGS Memories FM :luvluv:
lotte11.jpg

ctto :heartsh:

Guys Be Back Later Need To Attend A Meeting :-V

Sis Sakura Waiting For Your PM :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92023

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
hannah0872 wrote:
Guys Look How This Blogger Describe Shinhye When She Sang Without Words,As For Me When I Read This It Reminds Me Of Gominam During Her Recording,She Was Crying Because She Was Having A Hard Time To Keep Her Feelings For HTK.
And For Me It Seems Shinhye Really Connects And Relates
To The Song.And It Seems That She Is Missing Someone :wahaha

Park Shin Hye 2014 World Tour – Story of Angel in China: ShenZhen FM @ 3 Aug (朴信惠 2014 世界巡演深圳站)
From JP to China, Shin Hye has already held her FM tour across 5 Asia cities in last 16 days. Quite amazing indeed!

I used to mentioned in my Tokyo FM blogging the variety of Shin Hye’s JP fans base is amazing. Tonight, when we look into her China Fans base, it is dominated by young people for sure. Those young & HOT fans screaming from beginning to ends, from speaking her Chinese name loudly to everything! In the matter of facts, I also screaming with them to enjoy my great time in SZ night. LOL! And if you go to watch all those fans cam videos, you will find China fans singing along with Shin Hye really much. Tonight, most of fans sing along with her in the chorus part of Without Words & My Dear! In a word to re-cap, China FM is HOT! Full of passion! One moment, I thought I am in a rock n roll concert! : D

Since the China FM is part of the TongYi Juices – C Girl Competition Campaign, it also raises my interest on how to combine the theme of ” Story of Angel ” & ” C Girl ” things together. Especially the FM only in 1 hour long duration.

The mix & match with the combination of Story of Angel lighting backdrop, a really attractive FM theme music to those CF, Q & A related to TongYi Juices in a quite smooth transition actually. The overall approach and the way to deliver the message for China FM is pretty straight forward – her popular songs + most popular TV video clips + game with fans + answer fans’ Weibo questions & some questions from MC. A little bit difficult to find any surprise here.

Shin Hye’s full of passion & emotion singing to echo with those video shot from TheHeir & You’re Beautiful in a big screen to create a good impact on the audiences/fans. Fans screams a lot no matter what they saw & listened! And the Chinese version of My Dear is no doubt be another highlight after Story & Without Words. Even it is not the first time she sing a Chinese song. ( Personally I really love the Chinese version of Lovely Day she sang in last year Shanghai FM, I watched that video clip from YouTube all the time! LOL ) The video to talk about her brother & their childhood as the good leads to introduce the song. And again, her live performance for My Dear Chinese version proving to us her promising in singing.

The last thing I would like to share is she feels a little bit sad tonight. May be she emotional too involve when singing Without Words, I see her tears with such kind of sadness affection. It is not a kind of feeling I ever got from all those previous FM videos. In my memory, she always feel so happy, even had some touching moment with crying in FM, but just not in this kind of sadness sharing.

Chang Sha is her next stop after SZ. Ride on the high speed rail network, I am going to experience the so called ” living circle of high-speed-rail” in coming weekend. : )

Credits:
Patsy in SZ@4 Aug 2014

pshk2046.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/park-s...el-in-china-shenzhen

Maybe PSH Is Having A Hard Time Keeping Her Personal Life Private Due To Her Career And If Her Personal Life Is Not Connected With JGS Why In This Song? I Mean If It Is Another Guy Why Will She Shows So Much Emotion In Sing Without Words With YAB Scences At The Background.You Know What I Mean Guys?
The following user(s) said Thank You: fanmama, arisu, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92025

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
GeunShin Family.

I Have A Question, I Saw In JGS Thread That He Celebrated His Birthday For 2 Days With His Friends That Was Last Saturday and Sunday and He Updated His Line Last Sunday and Monday Morning With Party Pictures.How About Yesterday His Actual Bday With Whom Did He Celebrate With And Did He Updated His Line With Yesterday or Last Nights Celebration? Its Impossible That He Did Not Celebrate On His Actual Bday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92026

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
Hi everyone..

My POV..last nite JKS celebrate his birthday wt his fam together wt PSH..normally if they celebrate anything together they will now show/update the photos..they want to keep it private..they just gv us a hint because they like to play wt their fans..kkkk

PSH emotionally sing without words song because that song hv so much memory about her relationship wt JKS..their relationship on & off..they fight like normal couple..then they get back together..but i believed there is something between them..there're not a normal best friend..they do love each other...they just follow the flow n will announce it when they're ready to get married..maybe after JKS come back fr his army service.. :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92027

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

Hello Thea,You Are Right Suk Had An Advance Bday Party With His Friends Last Saturday and Sunday And Updated His Line.
As Of This Time As I Know
He Has Not Yet Updated His Line Today, Maybe He Celebrated His Bday With His Family And With The Lovely Lady That Mama Jang Would Like To Have As A DIL :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92037

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
hannah0872 wrote:
=X

Hello Thea,You Are Right Suk Had An Advance Bday Party With His Friends Last Saturday and Sunday And Updated His Line.
As Of This Time As I Know
He Has Not Yet Updated His Line Today, Maybe He Celebrated His Bday With His Family And With The Lovely Lady That Mama Jang Would Like To Have As A DIL :-V

@hannah,
I wanna to add, i think yesterday nite he celebtrated with family & "family to be" :-V my pov only. The line updated yesterday nite, suk with cake in the dark room. Its look like in his home.

@minori,
Agreed with your pov 200%. Without words have sentimental value to sukhye. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92041

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, how are you? =X :heartsh: :heartsh:
So, they are quiet? Let they have a quality time. :heartsh: :heartsh:
How about the schedule for final C girl? Will JKS attend the final C girl? =X =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92044

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Humilis wrote:
Hello GeunShin family, how are you? =X :heartsh: :heartsh:
So, they are quiet? Let they have a quality time. :heartsh: :heartsh:
How about the schedule for final C girl? Will JKS attend the final C girl? =X =X

@humilis,
Both in silence mode since yesterday. Yeah, let them spend their quality time together.
If i'm not mistake, today Hye got a cf shooting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, theaaharper
Time to create page: 3.035 seconds