Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92865

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
mun whye wrote:
@hannah ~ yes!! how sad i'm not the luck one~~~~ T.T
but if i'm the lucky one.. of course i will share it here with your guys.. I have china friend won the magazine~

Sharing here with your guys~ *according to her all the pic was the same we seen before,but she still happy to have it

LDF1.jpg

LDF2.jpg

LDF3.jpg

LDF4.jpg

LDF5.jpg

LDF6.jpg

LDF7.jpg

LDF8.jpg

Pic credit as tag <3
:luvluv: :luvluv:

Mun Whye Dear Thank You For Taking The Time To Upload This And Share It With Us.Much Appreciated Dear And Hope You Will Always Find Time For GeunShin and Us.Thanks!
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by annanabanana97.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92874

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
sakura2503 wrote:
Hello geunshins,

@mun whye,
Yeah, i think so. The "oppa" hv a special place in her heart :shy: . Too bad i'm late know abt the merchandise website. Wow!its sold out in a week?really hot sale..that's means many GS in the mainland :luvluv:
=D
I wanna share this which i got.from fb.

Credit to uploaders

IMG_414926543021333.jpeg

Any pov sistas??? =D

From What I Understood In This Article Is PSH Is Dating But Will Not Tell Who Is She Dating, Am I Right ?

:OMG I Am A Little Confuse With This Article :bingo: :heartsh:
How Can :bingo: She Plan To Wed If She Is Not Dating? Im Excited
To Know Who Is The Lucky Guy :onhot:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by aandreacruz86.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92875

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
Hello everybody my geunshin family..

Wow so many pictures n POV...tq to everyone to make it happen..

Miss angel good to hear frm u..get well soon sis.. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92876

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
This is from JKS recent interview..(oricon style)..
He answered this " I’m in love. I try to read her expression in eyes and pay attention to her in advance. I’d like to convince her to believe me, being together for a long time.."

Who is his GF being together with him for a long time..the only GF, best friend he desired want to marry..kkkk
:heartsh: :superkiss:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92882

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:wahaha

Sis Mnori Want To Hear Your POV Sis.

:pray: I Think We Have The Same Source But I Only Posted Here With PSH Mention And The Full Article I Posted In JGS Thread. :superkiss:
I Also Want To Know The Lucky Girl His In Love With For A Long Time :superkiss:

Andrea Im Also Excited To Know The Lucky Guy :superkiss:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92886

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
hannah0872 wrote:
JGS Interview With Oricon Style- Japan (Aug.6,2014)

Credits: ORICON STYLE
English translation: tenshi_akuma

Guys This Is Only The Part Where JGS Mention PSH ,Full Article Posted In His Thread.
:onhot:
―― Do you have anyone you’ve become friends with through your previous works? And please share your latest episode with them. [Misa/female in 20's]

The other day I happened to meet Park Shin-hye at airport. I was happy to see her after a while, and had a coffee together.
:superkiss:

PSH Mentioned In China That They Had Tea, Now JGS Said They Had Coffee And Meet At The Airport, Its Seems That They Meet Too Often :wahaha and Really On A Diet They Dont Eat They Just Drink :shy: I Wonder No Pictures At The Airport Emerged :bingo: :-V

credits JKSF.Com

So on August 6th JKS said that the other day met Shin Hye at the airport and drink coffee?? :bingo: :bingo:

If the interview happened on August 6th, when did they meet at the airport? When they went to Japan (Shin Hye to Osaka and Tokyo and JKS to Tokyo)? =X =X

When Shin Hye went to Japan, she met Kang Mi Nyuk at the airport and lot of pictures. When JKS met Shin Hye and having coffee there was no single picture, strange. :bingo: :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Before Shin Hye went to Chonqi, China they met and having tea (according to Shin Hye) and no picture, but we know it happened because Shin Hye Said so. :-V :-V

At the airport (was it Korea or Japan?) they met and having coffee and no picture, but we know because JKS said so. :-V :-V

Awww...so complicated. :bingo: =X =X :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92892

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
=X

Waàaaaaaaah Humilis I Was Also Trying To Digest The Interview,I Was Planing To Look For Their Schedule To Connect The Dates. :pray:

:onhot: :superkiss: :onhot:

Thank You For Doing That For Us :wahaha

:superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92898

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
hannah0872 wrote:
JGS Interview With Oricon Style- Japan (Aug.6,2014)

Credits: ORICON STYLE
English translation: tenshi_akuma

Guys This Is Only The Part Where JGS Mention PSH ,Full Article Posted In His Thread.

―― Do you have anyone you’ve become friends with through your previous works? And please share your latest episode with them. [Misa/female in 20's]

JKS: About Jung Yong-hwa, working with drama ‘You’re Beautiful’, he was a newcomer at that time. But without even noticing, he’s become a leader of CNBLUE and has starred in another drama. I’m proud of him as if I were his real brother. Another episode. The other day I happened to meet Park Shin-hye at airport. I was happy to see her after a while, and had a coffee together. I introduced my costars such as FTisland, CNBLUE and Park Shin-hye to BIG BROTHER and we’ve become friends now.

:superkiss:

PSH Mentioned In China That They Had Tea, Now JGS Said They Had Coffee And Meet At The Airport, Its Seems That They Meet Too Often :wahaha and Really On A Diet They Dont Eat They Just Drink :shy: I Wonder No Pictures At The Airport Emerged :bingo: :-V

credits JKSF.Com

Oh My! Which Airport Did They Meet? Korea Or Japan?

Hmmmp No Pictures :throw:

Super Duper Happy To Know That They Have Time To Spend Together. :superkiss:

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu, mnori80, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92901

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
:shy: Weh Humilis We Have Same Questions :-V

:wahaha Its Complicated and Confusing But Definetly FUN!Thank You Shin Hye And Geun Suk For Sharing With Us The Status Of Your Friendship :superkiss: Through Your Interviews :superkiss:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92906

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
=X
:OMG :willing :OMG :willing

Wàaaaaaah We Are So Lucky!

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gayusukhye
Time to create page: 1.135 seconds