Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92907

sukkie sign the :piggyrabbit pig rabbit
156027_750456471663130_7618305652754307163_n.jpg

10583833_681319835283582_6203504493433140807_n.jpg

cred uploaders
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, mnori80, hannah0872, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92908

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
I am not really confused actually. They are great actor/actress right? :bingo:
Let's imagine the plot how to have coffee at the airport, shall we? :onhot: :onhot:
My plot (it was written by JKS with PSH approval) :touched :touched

"Shin Hye had to arrive at the airport first, then JKS not too long after,

JKS (looks surprised :-V ): Hi Shin Hye yang, where are you going? What is your flight schedule?
PSH (looks surprised too :-V ): Geun Suk Oppa!! I will fly to...(insert Japan or China) for my World Tour and my flight is still 3 hours, I came early to avoid traffic.... :)
JKS: Oh.... what a coincidence my flight is still 3 hours too. How about a cup of Americano? =X :-V
PSH: Okay, let's have a cup of Americano oppa.... =X =X :onhot: "

How about that? You know Eels wont take any picture as when they go to Jeju. Even if they took pictures, they wont dare to up load them. :bingo:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92909

aandreacruz86 wrote:
sakura2503 wrote:
Hello geunshins,

@mun whye,
Yeah, i think so. The "oppa" hv a special place in her heart :shy: . Too bad i'm late know abt the merchandise website. Wow!its sold out in a week?really hot sale..that's means many GS in the mainland :luvluv:
=D
I wanna share this which i got.from fb.

Credit to uploaders

IMG_414926543021333.jpeg

Any pov sistas??? =D

From What I Understood In This Article Is PSH Is Dating But Will Not Tell Who Is She Dating, Am I Right ?

:OMG I Am A Little Confuse With This Article :bingo: :heartsh:
How Can :bingo: She Plan To Wed If She Is Not Dating? Im Excited
To Know Who Is The Lucky Guy :onhot:

with many interviews and I am very confused because not are much English. Article not understand much.
could someone explain to me what this article says? :touched :OMG :touched :OMG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, arisu, aandreacruz86, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92910

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
Humilis wrote:
Let's imagine the plot how to have coffee at the airport, shall we? :onhot: :onhot:

JKS (looks surprised :-V ): Hi Shin Hye yang, where are you going? What is your flight schedule?
PSH (looks surprised too :-V ): Geun Suk Oppa!! I will fly to...(insert Japan or China) for my World Tour and my flight is still 3 hours, I came early to avoid traffic.... :)
JKS: Oh.... what a coincidence my flight is still 3 hours too. How about a cup of Americano? =X :-V

How about that? You know Eels wont take any picture as when they go to Jeju. Even if they took pictures, they wont dare to up load them. :bingo:

Humillis...i like this...kkkk
:heartsh: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92911

mnori80 wrote:
This is from JKS recent interview..(oricon style)..
He answered this " I’m in love. I try to read her expression in eyes and pay attention to her in advance. I’d like to convince her to believe me, being together for a long time.."

Who is his GF being together with him for a long time..the only GF, best friend he desired want to marry..kkkk
:heartsh: :superkiss:

. I also want to know who is the girl.

Sukkie ADMITTED he's in love. and wants to be with her for long.

I wish Sukkie say the name of the girl.
just as it did 2 years ago in a fm. there have ADMITTED That was the girl I liked Shinhye. Also I said but I did not know if Shinhye felt the same.

Shinhye even be the girl I still likes ??? :touched :touched :OMG :OMG :D :1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92913

Humilis wrote:
hannah0872 wrote:
JGS Interview With Oricon Style- Japan (Aug.6,2014)

Credits: ORICON STYLE
English translation: tenshi_akuma

Guys This Is Only The Part Where JGS Mention PSH ,Full Article Posted In His Thread.
:onhot:
―― Do you have anyone you’ve become friends with through your previous works? And please share your latest episode with them. [Misa/female in 20's]

The other day I happened to meet Park Shin-hye at airport. I was happy to see her after a while, and had a coffee together.
:superkiss:

PSH Mentioned In China That They Had Tea, Now JGS Said They Had Coffee And Meet At The Airport, Its Seems That They Meet Too Often :wahaha and Really On A Diet They Dont Eat They Just Drink :shy: I Wonder No Pictures At The Airport Emerged :bingo: :-V

credits JKSF.Com

So on August 6th JKS said that the other day met Shin Hye at the airport and drink coffee?? :bingo: :bingo:

If the interview happened on August 6th, when did they meet at the airport? When they went to Japan (Shin Hye to Osaka and Tokyo and JKS to Tokyo)? =X =X

When Shin Hye went to Japan, she met Kang Mi Nyuk at the airport and lot of pictures. When JKS met Shin Hye and having coffee there was no single picture, strange. :bingo: :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Before Shin Hye went to Chonqi, China they met and having tea (according to Shin Hye) and no picture, but we know it happened because Shin Hye Said so. :-V :-V

At the airport (was it Korea or Japan?) they met and having coffee and no picture, but we know because JKS said so. :-V :-V

Awww...so complicated. :bingo: =X =X :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

I am happy. shin hye and that Sukkie. share with us coming out to tea. Sukkie said and went out and took coffee.

I hope they keep telling us about their departures.

and also that Sukkie say the name of the girl he loves. :touched :luvluv: :touched :OMG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92916

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Humilis wrote:

Humilis You Have A Future In Script Writing :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92918

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

Nahathy The Article That Sakura Posted Means That Shin Hye Is Dating But Wont Reveal Who He Is. :wahaha

Thats How I Understood It :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by hannah0872.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92922

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
nahathy.10@gmail.com wrote:
sukkie sign the :piggyrabbit pig rabbit
156027_750456471663130_7618305652754307163_n.jpg

10583833_681319835283582_6203504493433140807_n.jpg

cred uploaders

Nahathy I Will Just Add That This Picture is Recent (today) Taken at Gimpo Airport :heartsh:

Team H is Going To Japan :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #92928

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, here is "He said, She said", based on what happened recently. :-V :-V
HSSaid_140813.jpg
:-V :-V :touched :touched :onhot: :onhot: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi
Time to create page: 2.078 seconds