cred to the uploader
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, narjess89, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100816

:-V new pic of LDF :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :wahaha
Sinttulo.png

CRED TO THE UPLOADER
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, annanabanana97, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100821

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:wahaha :pray: :wahaha

Park Shin-hye picks Jang Geun seok and Lee Min-ho

Park Shin-hye picked Jang Geun-seok and Lee Min-ho as the two who she best coordinated with.

Park Shin-hye was recently interviewed by @Star1.

She was asked, 'There's a saying that whoever works wit Park Shin-hye becomes a Hallyu star. Why do you think that's so?' Park Shin-hye answered, "It's an honor to hear something like that. It means, I made that person stand out".

"Those people had plenty of potential to become Hallyu stars even without me. It's great to think that they said I had something to do with it. But actually, I benefited by working with them".

When she was asked to pick an actor who coordinated best with she picked Jang Geun-seok and Lee Min-ho. She said she was like bread and butter with Jang Geun-seok in "You're So Beautiful". She said, they connected well through work and personally. About Lee Min ho she said, "He's very well natured and we got along well".

Meanwhile, talk about Park Shin-hye's acting life and diet can be seen in the November issue of @Star1 on the 20th of October.

Credits:
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

HanCinema

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100822

Credits:
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

HanCinema

When she was asked to pick an actor who coordinated best with she picked Jang Geun-seok and Lee Min-ho. She said she was like bread and butter with Jang Geun-seok in "You're So Beautiful". She said, they connected well through work and personally.

:onhot: It Would Be Too Obvious If She Said They Are Like Mickey And Minnie :onhot: Their Connection Is Really Beyond Work Its Something Personal :superkiss:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by jessieclaire00038.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100825

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
Park Shin Hye Reveals She Had the Best Compatibility with Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho

Actress Park Shin Hye recently took part in a photo shoot and interview for the November issue of @star1 magazine, which will be released on October 20.
During the interview, the actress was asked, “There’s a saying that the actors that work alongside Park Shin Hye become Hallyu stars. What do you think the reason is?” to which she responded, “When I hear things like that, it’s also an honor for me because it means that I was able to help my co-star shine that much more.”
She continued, “Those [co-stars] possess enough charms to become Hallyu stars without me. I’m happy that people think there’s even a little bit of my influence there. To be honest, I think I’ve benefitted more from them, if I think about it.”
When asked to choose a male co-star she had the best compatibility with while filming together, Park Shin Hye mentioned actors Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho. About Jang Geun Suk, she explained, “When we filmed SBS’ ‘You’re Beautiful,’ we really had the best teamwork. Not only within the drama, but also through outside conversations, we understand each other.” On Lee Min Ho, with whom she starred in “The Heirs,” she shared, “I think we worked well together because he has such a great personality.”
In the full interview, the actress discusses more about her acting, lifestyle, as well as beauty and diet routine. You can also find the entire pictorial in @star1’s November issue.

Credits:Soompi
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by theaaharper.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100827

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
nahathy.10@gmail.com wrote:
:kiss1: Hello sis humilis :kiss1: . How are you dear ? :kiss1: :heartsh:
:-V :shy: :wahaha
Hi Nahathy, I am doing just fine, thank you. :heartsh:

Thank you everyone for the interview of Shin Hye. :superkiss: :superkiss:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nahathy.10@gmail.com, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #100828

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
theaaharper wrote:
:pray: Just Want To Share This :wahaha

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye picked actor Lee Min-ho as the best partner she has worked with,
in an interview with magazine star1.

Asked to choose the actor with the best chemistry so far,
she picked Lee who co-starred in the drama “The Heirs”, citing his good personality.

“Thanks to his good personality, we showed off the best chemistry.”

Other than Lee, Park also picked Jang Geun-Suk, who co-starred in the drama “You are Beautiful.”

“Not only did we share many things during drama filming, Jang and I also communicated a lot about non-work things,” she said.

But she stressed that both Lee and Jang have amazing charms and deserve to be hallyu stars.

In the interview, the actress also shared her secrets of managing her diet and beauty.

More photos and full interview are available in magazine star1’s November issue.

Credits:
(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410131055542032979_2

:superkiss: :onhot: :luvluv:

My POV.....Sukkie Is NOT For Work ONLY They Have Something Outside Of Work :heartsh:

Hi geunshins,

=D :D
she should talk about Min Ho due to the heirs was her latest drama. She just give normal comment towards LMH..agreed with @hannah, she communicate with LMH due to work only...

But she talking too much about suk & yab. its too obvious Hye :shy: :ding:
YAB was her 5 years history. but once again she mentioned about YAB & Suk.

Hye & Suk like bread & butter?.. when u eat a bread without butter is tasteless..
bread need butter...one complete the other..

Hye is become transparent about Suk?
i like her boldness, self confident & opennes lately, she just talk whatever comfortable to her.
We always known Suk adore of Hye & always mentioned her name in his interviews, zikzin radio. Now Hye also follow him?
Gominam always follow hyungnim?

Lets celebrate GS family :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by sakura2503.
Time to create page: 2.639 seconds