Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who looks better with PSH?

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1757

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
almontel wrote:
yup i remembered watching that, he was lipsyncing and dancing to it too...and it was like some radio room he was in and he was wearing a blue shirt? did we watch the same YT?

i watched d blue shirt... n there's another one.. more close up shot of his face & teeth ehehe. i guessed at d same radio station looks alike studio.

can i paste JGS sexy photo here too?
Attachments:

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1767

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
that's a nice pic but according GS thread, it's not his body
The pic was photoshoped
They did a nice job

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1769

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
Kay wrote:
that's a nice pic but according GS thread, it's not his body
The pic was photoshoped
They did a nice job

hoho... really?? i didn't know bout it. well, not sure whether its true or not?

then, let me share with this one, his original body, taken for an advert or magz.. i can't recall
Attachments:

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1789

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
BESIDES JGS, I really think her and Baek Sung Hyun look good together. He has a hot body, is tall, and really good looking. He's also a really good actor. AND his ideal girl is someone who loves sports and we know how well our Shin Hye pitches!

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1790

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
oh.my.stars. these photos are drool-over-worthy! :D thanks all for posting them!

almontel, i also like Rain (Full House was the first k-drama i really fell in love with) and watched his movie. (: if he and shin hye will be paired, i am thinking the storyline would be complicated. because they are both good actors and could pull of the roles. (:

i don't know much a lot of younger korean actors, but i was also considering lee jun of MBLAQ.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1964

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
bianne ong wrote:
almontel, i also like Rain (Full House was the first k-drama i really fell in love with) and watched his movie. (: if he and shin hye will be paired, i am thinking the storyline would be complicated. because they are both good actors and could pull of the roles. (:

Bianne ong, whoah besides liking SH and GS we seem to have a second thing in common, FullHouse was also one of the first KDrama i actually watched and fell in love with the pair too!!! ha ha ha...
so what kind of storyline should we base this movie with Rain and SH??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm :silly:

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1968

• Hailey Nguyen
almontel wrote:
bianne ong wrote:

Bianne ong, whoah besides liking SH and GS we seem to have a second thing in common, FullHouse was also one of the first KDrama i actually watched and fell in love with the pair too!!! ha ha ha...
so what kind of storyline should we base this movie with Rain and SH??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm :silly:

woaa same here FH was my first Korean drama i watch and obsessed with!!
when i was small, my family will just watch those old ones such as Models, Doctor Brothers something lol...

and then i always stuck to 1 couple....it's always so hard for me to see them pair up with another person T__T
so now i'm in Taemi stage! i'm glad to know that SH won't be taking any project soon....or at least in 1 or 2 months....so i can somehow get out of my Taemi dream.....and live the reality.....but it's sad : (

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1976

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
wow! it's great to see BiKyo lovers here as well. i've watched it about 50 times, the korean subbed and the ones dubbed in 3 languages (filipino, chinese, malaysian). Full House will always be love. (:

but now, almontel and sunshine we've moved on to TaeMi. heehee. same with you sunshine, i also used to have a hard time getting over a couple, especially when i see them hitting it off, looking good together, even when they're off-screen (like rain and shk, and now JGS and PSH). i think, once JGS and PSH star in their next drama paired with other partners .. .well, i wouldn't be able to help but compare. haha! but, it would really be a measure of their professionalism, too, to see them grow as actors. the way i see it, it's more important that they establish a good personal relationship, off-screen. i hope they maintain that. (:

as for your question, almontel, i was thinking they could start off with a cf maybe? like Rain and GHS' les tours de jours cfs. then if they match well on-cam, probably move on to a movie or drama, or even MV for one of Rain's songs. (:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bianne ong.

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #1981

• Hailey Nguyen
bianne ong wrote:
wow! it's great to see BiKyo lovers here as well. i've watched it about 50 times, the korean subbed and the ones dubbed in 3 languages (filipino, chinese, malaysian). Full House will always be love. (:

but now, almontel and sunshine we've moved on to TaeMi. heehee. same with you sunshine, i also used to have a hard time getting over a couple, especially when i see them hitting it off, looking good together, even when they're off-screen (like rain and shk, and now JGS and PSH). i think, once JGS and PSH star in their next drama paired with other partners .. .well, i wouldn't be able to help but compare. haha! but, it would really be a measure of their professionalism, too, to see them grow as actors. the way i see it, it's more important that they establish a good personal relationship, off-screen. i hope they maintain that. (:

as for your question, almontel, i was thinking they could start off with a cf maybe? like Rain and GHS' les tours de jours cfs. then if they match well on-cam, probably move on to a movie or drama, or even MV for one of Rain's songs. (:

Yeah why does they have to looks so good together?, now giving us a hard time to move on!!
i have yet to see any guy flirts with SH like that....and i have yet to see GS flirt with anyone beside SH?
*point to my signature*
I want to send Mama Jang a letter :laugh:

I also want SH to do a bakery type of CFs...the areas I live they have all the Korean bakeries here lol....Crown Bakery (Kara), Tours Les Jours (Bi+GHS), Paris Baguette bakery (2PM) all within 5 mins drive from my house.....they gives out free posters too!!! wish SH can do 1 of them so i can get free poster lol

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 14 years 3 months ago #2083

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
wow, really?! i hope she does one then. who knows, they might even do a shoot over there and you'd get to see her. oh, that would be heaven! ... and it would be great to see her in another CF.

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bianne ong.
Time to create page: 0.990 seconds