Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who looks better with PSH?

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 10 months ago #49921

• Swarovsky
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello Aish ^_^

you're right ..
sometimes I also think Hongki and shin hye look good together ..
they could spend their time together by playing...

Heechul and simon D know if Hongki admire shin hye ...
was revealed on the show 100 Points Out of 100...

but of all the hot men, only the geun seuk which has the highest charisma

I hope shin hye to be collaborating with a lot of hot men
with drama, advertising, or entertainment world etc..
such as, G- Dragon, TOP, kim bum, JYJ, Siwon ...
a lot of what I want ..
hahhaa ...

but will end with the geun seuk ...
hahhahaa ^_^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aish11

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 7 months ago #57844

• yatihadi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
evening...
after re-watched YB couple of times...and currently watching 'Heartstrings'
kindda love ♥PSH with JungYongHwa♥
both of them look cute and adorable together:luvluv:
wish more collaboration for both ♥PSH & JYH♥

503.jpg

credit as tagged
505.jpg

credit as tagged
508.jpg

credit as tagged
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by yatihadi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosie

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 7 months ago #57966

• Anjellfan08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
JGS of course. :piggyrabbit

But Yong Hwa kinda looks good with Shin Hye, too. ^^

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 7 months ago #58002

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Who looks better with PSH?
if i were to choose, this is my top 3:

1. Yongshin
Yongshin.jpg

Sweet Dooley Couple ~ Heartstrings.. I wish to hv a bf like Lee Shin :shy:

2. Hongshin

Attachment Hongshin.jpg not found

Cute Couple Ever ~ Jereminam.. Hong Ki is her closest friend and they also look good together..:-V

3. Hyunshin
Hyunshin.jpg

Adorable Couple ~ i'm so in love with Lee Hyun Jin as Ki Young in Heartstrings.. a bit frustated that he is such a waste character in HS, he shld be a strong rival for Lee Shin instead of the director.. :heartsh:

ok, thats all for me..kekeke
=X :willing :bye:
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, iloveHACCI, kimiafiz fieza

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 7 months ago #58008

• kimiafiz fieza
  • Expert Star
  • luv u, luv him, luv u both..
  • Thank you received: 259
@ yunihz

thanx for sharing with us your choices.. :heartsh:

couldn't help it but agree with you dear sis..

i also love to watch our princess with Lee Hyun Jin :-V

however, to me LHJ is not a total wastage..

at least we could see that there's another actor that looks good with SH :bingo:
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, yunihz

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 7 months ago #58845

• Gominyu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
i think PSH always look better with JGS:):P

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 7 months ago #58961

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
Now days I find myself wanting Shin Hye to be with Yong Hwa because lately I've been seeing JGS which I love for her to be with originally partying like crazy non stop (I know he is young and he should experience that but non stop). I see Shin Hye with someone more subtle but she loves Honki who's also a happy go lucky guy so I don't know what she prefers but I see Yong Hwa more with her because he is just a prankster but doesn't party all the time like the others. I know that shin hye is still young don't know why I feel somewhat jealous to hear Lee min Ho telling the world that he is with PMY already(it's like saying i dont care I love this woman) despite his status and sad not hearing anything about Shin hyes relationship with anyone because I feel that she is hiding something.

This is just a crazy thought I have today!
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by kristen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ck0419, yatihadi

Re:Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 7 months ago #58973

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi Kristen

I really don't think you are thinking crazily. I have to admit, these last few days in particular, I've been agitated, not particularly at JGS or JYH, but their fans instead. Sometimes, I wish Shin Hye would not be so closely associated with the ANJELL members because she gets bashed so much about her closeness with them. Like MGY fans think that MGY owns JGS or SeoHyun fans think she owns JYH. HELLO here! Both these guys are owned BY NO ONE, not even Shin Hye. They both like her because she has a great personality, and in particular, how can Yong Hwa not like her since she was his first for everything. That is memorable for anyone. I hate reading comments like, "Oh, Yong Hwa must have been thinking of SeoHyun when he was putting on the seatbelt...blah blah," or at the voting polls, "Park Shin Hye looks like a drag queen here with her visible mustache but SeoHyun is most beautiful without makeup." I understand that people are entitled to their opinions and not everyone likes Shin Hye, but to write something like that is just completely insulting and offensive. I mean, I really wanted to tell some of these people off, but there's no point because these people are just so childish and it would just be a waste of time for me, as a adult, to deal with such petty and rude people. I mean, PSH has such beautiful skin and features that she was made to endorse Etude House. I feel that at all the polls, Shin Hye is always being pitted against SeoHyun, as if the fans want to show that SeoHyun is greater than her and thus deserves YongHwa. I know I may be silly, but there are so many instances where I am just SICK and TIRED of hearing all this bashing of Shin Hye. However, I will contradict what I said initially, and say that I am really thankful for her friendship with the ANJELL members. She is the envy of so many people (in a good way), and I only hope all their friendships will continue to blossom and be everlasting.

SOOO....it has been about 1.5 years since I chose the people who looks better with Shin Hye. Things have changed a bit...but not a whole lot.

1. Can't decide between Geun Suk or Yong Hwa so they are tied - I would like it if Geun Suk would cut his hair. :) Yong Hwa is indeed bolmae jung. His appearance had changed quite a bit ever since YAB.
2. Lee Wan - I know he is 6 years older, but I still can't let go of him until he kisses SH! Their chemistry was just too amaziing on STH and TOH!
3. Baek Sung Hyun - I don't know why I love all her STH stars, but it's prob because they left a deep impression on me. Sung Hyun has grown up into a hottie.
4. Lee Min Ho - I know he has Min Young now, which I absolutely don't mind, but it would still be neat to pair them up in a drama.
5. No Min Woo - I don't know how many people know him here. He may be an odd choice, but there are some times when I see a mature Hong-Ki in him! Also, he seems like a very charitable person too from what I've seen. He went to South Africa too for some mission work, and when he was recounting his trip there, he was literally in tears. Because he went to Africa, it made me think of SH, who is also charitable. Also, he has so much potential and rumor has that he may be casted in Full House 2. Wow, if that happened and Shin Hye was his partner, I would just scream with joy!:bingo:

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 11 years 1 month ago #65816

• Ambar
  • New Star
I think Shinhye looks better with Yonghwa, I m kinda Yongshin Shipper but i also like Shinhye with Hongki and JGS... i love the way Yongshin or Geunshin Shippers don't fight with each other or insult each other but of course there is no point to fight we all are PSH fans and also Yab and ANJell...... i hate when Yongseo fan insult Shinhye or Yongshin.. i don't hate Seohyun but i hate her fans or Yongseo fans....
Time to create page: 0.674 seconds