Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who looks better with PSH?

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 4 months ago #31628

• Alice
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 40
in my opinion...emmmmm...Number 1 .lee min ho...oh NO..Wait...2.kim hyun joong..I can't choose!...I'm confused...;))
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 4 months ago #31639

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
aside from SUKKIE

of course pretty MINHO oppa kekekeke

LOVE THEM BOTH!!! :luvluv:
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 4 months ago #31773

Jung yonghwa and park shin hye! Cos it seems to me that he has a crush on shinhye and I think he will treat her very well. But I guess it has to be a secret relationship though...due to wgm and his popularity etc...haha! Dreaming~

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 4 months ago #31778

• -han-
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 132
erm, i love to see shin hye with yong hwa, cause whenever yong hwa looks shin hye, his eyes are very warm...kekeke

but looking shin hye n sukkie have a "natural chemistry", i also like this couple....

ahh im confused,:1 :1 the two looks best with shin hye..can i have two name for #1? :P :P :P :P :P

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 4 months ago #31785

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@almontel,

LOL, MH is really a good kisser watching him in DBY and WWL, i love his team-up with RY..great chemistry and i'm somehow seeing sukkiehye couple in them...i also wish for a 3rd team-up of the two but sadly, no news about it yet....
Yes, RY is way ahead of MH now because she could also sing and dance like our Shinhye....

I already accepted the fact that Korea is not fond of love teams, that's why even if i love our geunshin couple, its time to let our shinhye be paired with other guys...i think that its also better that our shinhye is not identified with only one leading man for protection against anti-fans and for the betterment of her career, as well.

Here again are my choices in Korea:
1. YH - with YH's rising popularity, i think it is but appropriate to be paired with PSH again but this time a happy ending for him
2. LMH - i'm praying that PSH gets the leading lady role in CH
3. Lee Wan- love so much TOH and since PSH is already a grown up lady now, so i think it is exciting to see the two again...this time PSH is already allowed to kiss..kekeke
4. KHJ - they also look good together in a CF and since he is not so good in acting, i would like to see if PSH could improve his acting ability
5. Kim bum - a very good friend of PSH and i would love to see them act as lovers..will there be some awkwardness
6. JJH - love them in the claride CF and they also look good together...if there's a Korean version of FAted to LOve you, I think that JJH fits the role of Ethan Ruan
7. LHK - comedy type of movie for the two as they both are naturally cute and funny...i would love to see the romantic side of Jeremy

Sorry, lots of guys to be paired with Shinhye....i broke the rules...PEACE
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, gwen, new_dani

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 4 months ago #31791

• hi5
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 259
As for me, here's my choice:

1. LMH - nice tall guy. very gentleman and humor too in his own way.
2. YH - may cause more antis for Shin hye though ;)
3. Won Bin - Even though he's a lot older but I think he is extremely good in acting.
4. LHK - funny guy. Agree they look good in comedy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, monomi

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 4 months ago #31804

• gita
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
look better with PSH :
lee min ho
yong hwa
jang geun suk :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Katty

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 13 years 3 months ago #33035

• Ai-chan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
No poll.
So I'll list down my choices. ;)

YH- Having the gentleman image, who wouldn't feel the sweetness of this tandem? It's going to be a sweet one. sweeter than potato.:P

and

JGS- Everytime I see them, I just can't stop thinking,"They are just meant for each other" and I do hope they realize that sooner. orz. :wahaha
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Ai-chan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #35947

• jewelmoi
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
My choice for Shin Hye's next partner in 2011 would be

1. Lee Min Ho

To prove to Sukkie's anti Shin Hye fans that Shin Hye is also a Hallyu star and can stand on her own without Sukkie.

Also, to keep Sukkie on his toes in making sure that Shin Hye is happy because there are so many gorgeous men around her that can make her happy.

Shin Hye mentioned a boyfriend (or I guess it means a male friend) who really likes her but said that she acts too cute around other men and that she needs to fix that. She did not mention who it was but if Sukkie is the jealous type then I guess Shin Hye was referring to Sukkie. I saw this in one of the variety show when Shin Hye was promoting Cyrano Agency.

2. Joo Ji Hoon

I saw a good chemistry between the two from the "Free Hugs" CF and I think JJH will take good care of her.

3. Yes, I am breaking the rules on the ground that I am having temporary loss of my left brain so I am unable to count properly :)

I am choosing Shin Hye to work with Lee Wan again. He is such a gentleman to Shin Hye, having 2 sisters helped him a lot. And yes, someone mentioned earlier that Shin Hye can have a lot of piggyback rides with Lee Wan. But this time I do not want such a heart wrenching drama. I saw Lee Wan in Lets Go To the Beach and he is capable of acting in a romantic comedy. In fact, the Hayate role would have been perfect for him too.

Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #35951

• monomi
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 271
My first choice is always Jang Geun Suk (though i know is not possible..but i still hope :pray: )

2nd choice is Lee Min Ho (hope she will take lead in City Hunter)

3rd choice is Kim Hyun Joong (he looks hot in Playfull Kiss)
Time to create page: 0.714 seconds