Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #35963

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
my choice is

1) Sukkie Jang
2)Lee Min Ho
3) Kim Bum
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #35969

1.) JANG GEUN SUK (ofcourse he'll always be my first choice,for me, they are perfect for each other :luvluv: )

jang-park.jpg

2.) lee hong ki (why not, they look cute together :silly: )

4155065649_195cb49d3chongki.jpg

3.) lee min ho (let's go for city hunters, hehe)

etude-5.jpg

4.) kim bum (i've heard that they are good friends, so someday i want to see them together in a drama)

kim-park.jpg

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by alyssa♥julienne.

Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #35990

• mm
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 117
:shy:

:luvluv:

annyong hasaeyo:):lol:

me I want for her:
1st.and all JGS

img_9388.jpg

GEUNSHIN forever!

Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #36008

• jewelmoi
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
I know I have made my choice already of Lee Min Ho, Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Wan but now that I really think about it, none of them may be possible this 2011.

JJH and LW are still both in the army.

And City Hunter is to be released in May. While Shin Hye is already back in Korea and can possibly shoot the drama, the release of Hayate and City Hunter will have an overlap so the 2 dramas will be fighting for viewership starting May which if I am the producer of the show, I do not want that to happen. City Hunter has to push back till Hayate has finished airing. I better talk to the City Hunter producer :) Who knows if Hayate becomes a big success then it can ride its popularity as well.

So I guess I am back to Sukkie and Shin Hye for 2011 pairing.

Hongki and Shin Hye pairing is like siblings being paired together so its a no no for me.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye will have anti-fans again and this time coming from SNSD and WGM camp.

Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #36017

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
For me:

1. Lee Min Ho
Both are cute and acted in the same CF before. So the familiarity and chemistry is already there.

2. Taecyon
I would like her to act with him specially in a drama/movie that involves dancing so that Shin Hye can showcase her dancing talent...and who better to pair up with if not Taecyon! Don't think this can happen though coz Taecyon has acted in Dream High...wishful thinking...

3. Lee Seung Gi
With them pairing up together......cuteness overload!!!

Re: The Year Ahead 2011....PSH and?????? 13 years 2 months ago #36111

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
pardon me for writing my choices again:

for 2011. i based my choices on who are available this year (JJH and Lee WAn are still in military service)

my first choice is LMH and like most of you here, i would like shinhye to be her leading lady in CH..
watching their EH bts made me think that they have good rapport and are comfortable with each other as i saw some teasing and joking between the two..
i would like to believe that the reason why CH's playdate and filming was moved from DEcember/January to May is to adjust to shinhye's schedule..kekeke

my next choice is either Kim Hyun Joong or Kim Bum..

these three guys were from BOF and like shinhye they are hallyu stars, extremely popular not only in Korea but throughout Asia so for our shinhye to be paired with any of them will seal her place in hallyu stardom..

also, KHJ was a cf partner of shinhye and they look good together

on the other hand, Kim Bum is one of shinhye's very good friends from way back (i think way back in high school?) so i would like them to be paired in a light romantic drama...lets see if they will be awkward to play as lovers..

its almost shinhye's birthday and yet, we havent heard of anything about her new projects...drama series, concert,new cfs, etc
that's why i wish to hear updates already...even for Hayate, will she go back to TW or Japan for promotion...
aaahhh, miss her and all the news about her
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by tata0103.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwen

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 11 months ago #47120

• missemolyn
  • Trial Moderator
  • Thank you received: 386
for me, PSH looks better for Jung Yong Hwa.. when i've watched the BTS of YAB, they seem to be really comfortable with each other :D
and i'm so happy now that they'll gonna be reunited in a drama again :luvluv:
Who told you no one lives in Antartica?? I am!
..coz I'm a penguin! Yaahaha! :D

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 10 months ago #49789

• aish11
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello.. I love shinhye to be with one of the a.n.jell..but i just love to see HongShin together..they were so close like very close..as we know they always text thru twitter but its safe for them as they say bts of youre beautifull even they were seen together in public there won't be any scandal and i guess its the truth..they been posting pictures in their twitter and shinhye making kimchi cake for hongki..but fans just love them.no anti-fans(so far as i know not that i wish there is one (anti-fans) hehe

sometime its come to my mind that actually they were couple or once couple as i remember hongki once couple with a celebrity and heechul or sim0n d or all of his bestfriend (forgot the club name) know her..which i know also that all of them know shinhye too..but that is just what on my mind.hehe sorry if im wrong..

P/s i love shinhye so much as long as she's happy i don't really mind who she end with..good man for a good girl.. ☆彡 \(^ ^)/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 10 months ago #49801

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
I agree with most of the comments here... Shin Hye really looks good with anyone...
even the ajjushis (Joo Sang Wook and Uhm Tae Woong) can be paired with her convincingly.
Ajushis.jpg

Of course, JGS tops my list... YAB really did wonders for them BUT the EH CFs will prove
that their chemistry is not only because of their Minam-Tae Kyung characters...
anjells2.jpg

However, every SukkieHye fanatic must agree that JGS looks really good ONLY with Shin Hye!
I say this because I have seen pics with his previous leading ladies and visualize possible new ones...
My verdict - JGS looks way too beautiful compared to them... and that is only the physical aspect.
Add to that is the different kind of comfort and openness JGS has with our princess unlike with the
others - that is the emotional aspect of it.

with Shin Hye, JGS physically looks manly enough and usually because Shin Hye is submissive to him...
JGS takes the part of a leader, an oppa and that makes him more manly. JGS' aura is really different
when they are together (he's kind of naughty but still respectable, so handsome and charming)
plus he is really kind and gentle towards Shin Hye even if they are clowning around...

As for our princess, I am confident she can look good with anyone... I just hope careerwise - she gets
to have more good projects and lovelifewise - i hope she gets a guy truly worthy and deserving of her (and OUR) love!
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Rosie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Who looks better with PSH? 12 years 10 months ago #49906

• aish11
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
today shinhye is tweeting hongki about FT Island mini album Return.she is so supportive toward hongki..don't remember if shinhye like this with yonghwa during cnblue comeback but i love shinhye being so supportive..both upload a picture too.. shinhye in red and a bicycle and hongki a guy in red..

I just cant stop thinking and smiling both o9 on the same time.hehe sori for posting this here dnt knw where is the right place to put this post.also sori im a geunshin shipper i want them together, its just that i love seeing the close relationship between the hongshin..hmm so myb im more to shin shipper i support who she with aslong she is happy..sorry if this post make some people unhappy..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosie
Time to create page: 0.577 seconds