Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45306

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Sweetie Laura for the picture YongShin in YAB.
Sharing more..:P
asww1.gif
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, blackmoon_boyz, sachiko12, spazztastic, ningning

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45323

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Sis elana...

what do you think of yong hwa and seohyun?

i liked her when i saw the music video of SEOUL, but when i knew that yong hwa likes seohyun, she filled me with hatred towards her!! :angry1 :angry1 :angry1 :angry1 :angry1 :angry1

i like yong hwa and shin hye together and their a perfect couple since they are close :piggyrabbit and not like seohyun :angry1

i'm just asking :-V what do you think? :pray:

i'm sorry for asking such a weird question :blush: :blush:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45334

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
To all the stars, Have a great and wonderful weekend with your family and friends!!!:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Sis Elana, i'm happy that YONG♥SHIN COUPLE has many followers i'm sure their TV series will be success!:-V :-V :-V

Here is my banner this week, hope you'll like it!:luvluv: :luvluv:

Publication1.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire, blackmoon_boyz

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45373

• Irish_Law
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 397
OMG this thread is moving so fast!!
Thank you all for the best banners, wallpapers, pictures of YONGSHIN :heartsh: :heartsh:
I cant name you one by one, but I love all the pics you posted here.

Here I share signature pictures that I made, sure you can use it if you want (but don forget to credit, okay) - so sorry I made these siggies long time ago before Yongshin name revealed, so I still use Shinhwa name for them.

(cr. me)
sachiko12 wrote:
Sis elana...
i'm sorry for asking such a weird question :blush: :blush
:

my dear Sachiko, dun worry much, no one knows who is the girl that Yonghwa likes. As Yonghwa fan and also Boice, I think he's not a type of person who shouts out to public if he likes certain girl. He said he will protect her the best he can. I think I know where your question began, Yonghwa recently had to shout "saranghanda" to his former virtual fake wife in "Strong Heart" because the MCs made/forced him to do so. There wasnt other option, Yonghwa had to do as the MCs requested. Variety Show is scripted and they do all crazy things to make people curious and happy, so the rating will raise. My honest opinion, I dislike that MCs request to him. He was really uncomfortable to do that. Poor Yonghwa, I hope you dont feel sick of this crazy wgm thing. I'm glad Yonghwa is out of that damn show.

Let's enjoy spazzing YongShin for the sake of their true friendship and their new drama. What I love about YongShin, people who love them are living in peaceful world, no overrated imagination, just make video and pictures of them.

once again, I want to say WELL DONE to all yongshin lovers here! *clap clap clap my hands*
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwen, tata0103, paire, sachiko12

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45421

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
this is an old video, it's one of the BTS in YAB, but I love to watch it, because I love the interaction between Yong Hwa and
our princess. I'm sure there will be no problem in their second collaboration because , it's obvious that they are so comfortable
with each other.

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, blackmoon_boyz

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45430

• lecongthanh
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
yes, i think that he did to raise the rating.in we got married , i feel that yong hwa has no feeling as a lover, and i heard that yong hwa's mom also said : shin hye is a bright bride
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sachiko12

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45436

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@Laura, i love this scene in their YAB series and i feel pity to Yong Hwa when Shin Hye didn't choose him. :touched :touched
They played their part very nicely and the interaction they have to each other.:shy: :shy: :shy:
That's why i'm happy and looking forward for their second team up in Festival!:luvluv: :luvluv:

Thank you for sharing this video, Laura!!:superkiss: :superkiss:
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45442

• blackmoon_boyz
  • Gold Star
  • Gyu Won's Director
  • Thank you received: 351
me too sis laura....i love to watch this video.:shy:
this video really show us how comfortable they are with each other.:ding:
and i love their funny character.:luvluv:
anyway thank for sharing with us....:-V
Really love to see Shin Hye's smile

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45483

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Irish_Law wrote:
OMG this thread is moving so fast!!
Thank you all for the best banners, wallpapers, pictures of YONGSHIN :heartsh: :heartsh:
I cant name you one by one, but I love all the pics you posted here.

Here I share signature pictures that I made, sure you can use it if you want (but don forget to credit, okay) - so sorry I made these siggies long time ago before Yongshin name revealed, so I still use Shinhwa name for them.

(cr. me)
sachiko12 wrote:
Sis elana...
i'm sorry for asking such a weird question :blush: :blush
:

my dear Sachiko, dun worry much, no one knows who is the girl that Yonghwa likes. As Yonghwa fan and also Boice, I think he's not a type of person who shouts out to public if he likes certain girl. He said he will protect her the best he can. I think I know where your question began, Yonghwa recently had to shout "saranghanda" to his former virtual fake wife in "Strong Heart" because the MCs made/forced him to do so. There wasnt other option, Yonghwa had to do as the MCs requested. Variety Show is scripted and they do all crazy things to make people curious and happy, so the rating will raise. My honest opinion, I dislike that MCs request to him. He was really uncomfortable to do that. Poor Yonghwa, I hope you dont feel sick of this crazy wgm thing. I'm glad Yonghwa is out of that damn show.

Let's enjoy spazzing YongShin for the sake of their true friendship and their new drama. What I love about YongShin, people who love them are living in peaceful world, no overrated imagination, just make video and pictures of them.

once again, I want to say WELL DONE to all yongshin lovers here! *clap clap clap my hands*
:luvluv:

thank you very much for answering my question because you don't know how much i'm so angry at seohyun that when i search for yong hwa's pics, i always see pics of him and seohyun together and i thought that yong hwa and shin hye are better since they got close first than yong hwa and seohyun who is a deep shit when like i don't know that the MC's are the one actually who pushed yong hwa out of shin hye's side. well i'm not happy about their request and maybe yong hwa needs to express his feelings himself and not by being pushed to the edge just because it will make ALL? the fans happy by seeing them together? yong hwa and shin hye are a lot more better and we can already see that yong hwa is a lot more comfortable with shin hye than seohyun.
63_2011-03-13_2011-04-17.gif

i thank you for the yong shin lovers for giving your best that shin hye and yong hwa are really a couple from the very first beginning.
swhp.gif

tumblr_ktivkxe0TI1qzd9n3_2011-04-17.gif

Re:YONG♥SHIN COUPLE ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 13 years 2 weeks ago #45488

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
Here are some of i made :bingo:

Iloveyouyonghwa.jpg

Park Shin Hye loves Jung Yong Hwa

thinkingofyou.jpg

I love this one the most!! Yong <3 Shin Couple is the BEST!!!

Hope you like the new banner
cz03_2011-04-17.gif

sopsg8.gif

9-20100114_2011-04-17.gif

The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, blackmoon_boyz
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds