Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78812

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Here's another short FanMade clip of our couple...credit to uploader

and another PS for all MinHye shippers:

AfterParty_edited-2.jpg

one of those together photos that were hidden from us....ke ke ke...
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by almontel.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, maeladie, Irishly10, Bluer, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78815

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
BTS of presscon:
I can see that PSH was really enjoying the evening....ke ke ke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78817

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
I'm not sure if this was posted before, just love to share this.....

Best moments from our MinHye, Missing them so much

cr missmoon kwt
The following user(s) said Thank You: goldilocks, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78818

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW!!! So much talk here at MinHye! I am so happy to see the MinHye spirit still alive after all this time!!

@ sis almontel: Did you photoshop that pic of MinHye or did they actually take one together? If they did not, I am keeping it because it's so rare to see them in a picture TOGETHER! The one I saw was the on where MinHo was sitting behind and SH was in front.

I agree with all you sisters. The agencies never commented that they are only friends and they never mention anything like they don't keep in touch etc etc. They just simply said they are too busy, so again they are not denying nor confirming. Most importantly, MinHye themselves have not said anything either.

Thanks for all these wonderful pics!

What is SH doing these days? I thought she had a CF with Geun Suk in China but we haven't seen anything yet....confused!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78825

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Mandy, her CF with Geunsuk was actually done in Korea. This week she has another CF but dunno for what. SALT is sure stingy with details. Unlike Starhaus, at least they mentioned Minho will be doing CF for what. But with Shinhye it's just plainly CF with no further details. Dunno whether they're just plain lazy to type or wants to surprise fans

Movie '상의원' <Royal Tailors> to start filming in February.

3/2 - 8/2 - Filming for CF & photoshoot, preparation for '상의원' <Royal Tailors> filming.

9/2 - 10/2 - Inbound FM

15/2 - Birthday celebration/FM with Korea Official FC 'Starlight Angles'

Source: S.A.L.T ENT.
blog.naver.com/salt_ent/120206823282
www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s09dgm
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by nzida.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78843

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Sis Elana: I think I'd better answer your question in this thread instead of under Lee Min HO. I am not Minoz but I am 100% StarAngel. I am really care about PSH. I did not pay attention too much on their reaction in the Heirs drama because I think everything shows in the drama is not really the actors themselves but they are just acting only. However, after the SBS award, through the reaction between LMH and PSH. I really there is something between them. They are very close and closer than I expect. PSH was very shy when the MC was talking about them and so as LMH. You will never feel shy when someone is talking about your friend or your collegue.

Also, I find from other threads that they are very busy with their iphone recently. Someone even shows picture that LMH was busy with his phone while he was waiting for his performance/interview before the CCTV New Year show. I will never check or reply my iphone while I am busy working. Sorry to say that even my family call/text me I will wait until I finish my work. However, if this is my boyfriend(especially those relationship just started), I will check my email or my phone every single second while I have a bit of time. Maybe this is only me but this is for I have done while I just started dating with my husband. LMH recently changed his phone no. or phone(I am not sure is phone or phone no.)probably he was not using iphone before. He wants to do FACETIME with his important one. That's why he changed his phone and phone no. as well. Maybe this is only my imagination. but I hope you get my point.

To be honest, I am MinHye shipper now because I found PSH has kind of feelings on LMH during my observcation in SBS award. I really hope everything will work out for them. I am surprised that LMH keeps on emphasising that how Heirs changes his feeling about LOVE. At least he mentioned it 3 times. I don't know why he needs to emphasis that. I hope it is something to do with PSH.

But I am kind of mad with Lee Min Ho's agent. While the dating rumour spending in China, they said this is 300% not true. I hate they are so exaggerate by saying 300%. What's wrong with our PSH? She is pretty and intelligent and good actress. I am sure that there are tons of admirers outside waiting for her.

Need something feedback from you all. Ciao from now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, hacci143, wch9282, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78854

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
verfir wrote:

Also, I find from other threads that they are very busy with their iphone recently. Someone even shows picture that LMH was busy with his phone while he was waiting for his performance/interview before the CCTV New Year show. I will never check or reply my iphone while I am busy working. Sorry to say that even my family call/text me I will wait until I finish my work. However, if this is my boyfriend(especially those relationship just started), I will check my email or my phone every single second while I have a bit of time. Maybe this is only me but this is for I have done while I just started dating with my husband. LMH recently changed his phone no. or phone(I am not sure is phone or phone no.)probably he was not using iphone before. He wants to do FACETIME with his important one. That's why he changed his phone and phone no. as well. Maybe this is only my imagination. but I hope you get my point.

They're busy with their phones because they want to check how shippers are talking about them. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, nzida

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78855

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
:wahaha

Forget about us, LMH...Please focus on your girl! She is attractive with good body. Lots of admirers out there are waiting for her since she is so popular with the boys but also with their mothers as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, wch9282, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78856

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Candy@verfir,
How I wish your imagination is 300% true.
To be honest, I do not root the MINHYE couple before and during the drama broadcast.
I always said they are genuine actors that why their acting look real.
But I become interested to MINHYE during SBS awards too.
I never imagine they will holding hand and LMH will give a hug when she received excellence awards.
That moment is like a wake-up call. Maybe there is something going on... but I always skeptical..
And the worst, I have a weak heart..so I always tell myself, both of them are giving the BEST fan service...otoke.

Let me cheer my self and everyone with this gifs..
look at their smile...yea a shy one... kekeke

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, love_geunshin, verfir, vertige25, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78858

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
verfir wrote:
:wahaha

Forget about us, LMH...Please focus on your girl! She is attractive with good body. Lots of admirers out there are waiting for her since she is so popular with the boys but also with their mothers as well.

Dear verfir,

With your sincere request, I should reply you that I'm really busy now. If I focus on PSH's attractive good body, how can I focus on my work now? I need to earn money to feed my future wife.

Lee Min Ho
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Pony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, nzida, verfir
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds