Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78859

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Maybe I really am thinking too much. LMH is not like me. He is a very good boy. He really just texted his family and let them know that he would be the next to perform. And ask them sit tight in front of the TV.

:imdead:

What am I doing here? I think I'd better control myself. These MinHye couple really drives me crazy.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by verfir.
The topic has been locked.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78860

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Pony and Candy,
Love you both.
You are funny and it make my day...
Thank for make me laugh..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Lina507, verfir, Chars, Pony, Park-Lee4ever

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78862

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
verfir wrote:

What am I doing here? I think I'd better control myself. These MinHye couple really drives me crazy.

Dear verfir,

Thank you for your words-of-mouthing about my attractive good body. Please don't die. I really need your advice that if I should text to Lee Min Ho oppa my body's three sizes.

Park Shin Hye
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Pony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, hacci143

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78863

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Verfir: But I am kind of mad with Lee Min Ho's agent. While the dating rumour spending in China, they said this is 300% not true. I hate they are so exaggerate by saying 300%. What's wrong with our PSH? She is pretty and intelligent and good actress. I am sure that there are tons of admirers outside waiting for her.

I have mixed feelings about the 300% statement. While i'm mad they had to exaggerate on the denial, i'm also skeptical whether they really said it. Sometimes there can be some mis-translation i.e they didn't say 300% but the article which translated it wanted to spiced things up so that ppl take notice of their article. The same goes to the article that wrote "Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Angry About the Dating Rumor". They're close, be it as friends or lovers, and i don't think the rumor made them to the extent of getting angry. And your statement "she is pretty and intelligent and good actress. I am sure that there are tons of admirers outside waiting for her" reminds me the scene of Tan and EunSang's moms bickering with each other when Tan's mom thought that EunSang's mom wasn't going to gv permission for them to date hehe

Sis Elana: How I wish your imagination is 300% true.
To be honest, I do not root the MINHYE couple before and during the drama broadcast.
I always said they are genuine actors that why their acting look real.
But I become interested to MINHYE during SBS awards too.
I never imagine they will holding hand and LMH will give a hug when she received excellence awards.

You and me both Sis. I did not think much about them during Heirs except for their on-screen chemistry. But the awards night made me ship them. And the awards night made me hold on to them till now until i see something that convinced me there's nothing going on between them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, verfir, bungii, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78864

• elankham
  • Administrator
Ohh my..my..
Sis Candy, don't die please...I need you here
Sis Pony always log in please, don't off line always..I need you too
Sis Nzida, your post comfort me..I thank to you for always here..
How should we do here...
Continue shipping and become crazy? hehehe
Let hugs like them hugs...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
He is so comfortably rub his not so smooth chin to her ear. hehehe....and his smile killed!!!
can you see their smile and their happy face. They are like drug, and now we are addicted to them....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care all my beloved Sisters
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Lina507, bungii, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78865

• verfir
  • Gold Star
Pony wrote:
verfir wrote:

Dear verfir,

Thank you for your words-of-mouthing about my attractive good body. Please don't die. I really need your advice that if I should text to Lee Min Ho oppa my body's three sizes.

Park Shin Hye

Dear PSH,

I don't think you need to worry about telling your sizes to your dear boyfriend. After hugging you and kissing you hundred times in the drama, I totally believe he knows your sizes from his heart or even knows better than yourself.

Verfir :-V
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Marijae143, Pony

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78866

• elankham
  • Administrator
Why don't other shippers join us here?

Come join our craziness..it's fun.

It's like a therapy to those who missing them...

Dear Oppa,
I know you missing me. You missed my look when I just wake up in the morning. Beautiful as always.
Just for you Oppa...Tada...

PSH.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, hacci143

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78869

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
If this is true, I think all of us were in cloud nine!!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

TanSang.jpg

Credit: Blue Sky
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78870

• verfir
  • Gold Star
Honestly speaking, I do think PSH has a boyfriend now. That is why during the recent SBS entertainment show, she only said she is lonely but not directly said she has no boyfriend. But who is this boyfriend? Is a mystery! In a recent Japanese magazine interview, PSH states that LMH is such a gentleman that open car door for her or hold her when she falls. Or even drive in full speed over the cliff to bring her to the restroom while she suddenly has an urgent nature call. But on the other hand, there is also another gentleman friend called JKS who always put her in his mind. Often recommends her to partner with him on any commercials. His mother likes PSH to be his inlaw.

Dear LMH, just being a gentleman is not good enough. Your rival is very strong. Only learn the meaning of love from Kim TAN is not good enough and you have to act like Kim Tan. Please be aggressive because another guy also knows how to Zikzin too. He even understand and use that Zikzin word earlier than you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, Angel88, hacci143, KimcheeMe7

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78871

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 133
Thanks for the post verfir! Do you by chance know where I can see that Japanese magazine interview? I'd like to read the whole interview if possible.

:)
Time to create page: 0.598 seconds