Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85496

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
@eiffel98

It was his dedication to a great Minoz who passed away recently. But coincidentally, our Shin-hye tweeted on the very same day today :)
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85510

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
I'd like to share this awesome work to all MinHye shippers here, a nice compilation of our Min-ho & Shin-hye tweets from today May-23, 2014. And apparently this is not the first coincidence of them tweeting on the very same day! :)

Today's Tweets May-23, 2014

Tweets on Apr-18, 2014

Full credit to LaDadaista from MinShin Soompi.
Translations credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, verfir, Maris, hacci143, Chars, gominam1990, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85513

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
Recently, at the SBS Drama Awards, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye recieved the award for Best Couple of the Year for their convincing act on the hit drama series Heirs.
1_43.jpg

2_31.jpg

6_21.jpg

7_17.jpg

32876006_737f3329.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, kimloveeun, gominam1990, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85523

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
sis faidacris.. you bring extra sunshine here,. hope you come here often... :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, gominam1990

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85539

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Just love MINHYE.
Screenshot2014-05-19at11.06.01PMcopy.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, maeladie, Chars, gominam1990, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85550

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks everyone for the updates.
hugs.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85561

• zoezelee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello! I have been a guest here for more than a year,I SALUTE the old timmers/members who keeps on sharing Shin-Hye updates throught reliable fan account who has direct access to psh or her agency,news article,twitter,etcetera.Those UPDATES are Facts not base on HINTS and ASSUMPTIONS.That MAKES this Community different from other Public Forum. HOPE that this COMMUNITY especially this SUB FORUM WILL NOT BE AN Soompi EXTENTION.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85567

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
@zoezelee

Please define and elaborate your opinion and hope about not seeing this community or sub-forum as you called it an extention of Soompi.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85572

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Just want to share this...

Screenshot2014-03-29at05.15.33AM.jpg

Screenshot2014-03-29at05.15.26AM.jpg

(will find the actual scene later..break for pray)

Kim Tan is not a romantic person. That not the way give present to a girl. :P

I just want to share the PSH Facebook admin motto here..
Let spread MINHYE love not hate nor war.
Let join our MINHYE forum at www.park-shin-hye.com
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/ThePSHIC
Like our instagram: instagram.com/minhyepshic_heirs
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, faidaris, Chars, gominam1990, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85573

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
I think you might see and understand it wrongly @zoezelee. I'd suggest to first start from reading our OLD-TIMER @Maris awesome post in Page 134 in this MinHye thread to understand how a shipping world generally works. Start from there, and think again about what you just wrote. And also, please elaborate about this sub-forum being an extention of Soompi, or should I understood you correctly, our MinShin Soompi? Relate to our Maris's post to what you just wrote. Let me know if you need help to understand.

I have never seen MinHye PSHIC thread and MinShin Soompi thread any different. These are both Lee Min-ho & Park Shin-hye's shipper's place, or was I wrong? Should I be seeing it differently, everyone? Please correct me if I am wrong :)

The way I see it, no doubt, PSHIC does mostly share all news and updates about our lovely Shin-hye. I enjoy reading all of them, really. I can see that most if not all people in here share the same passion as I do towards our Shin-hye. And then there's this MinHye thread, a subsection of PSHIC, where Starlight Angels who would love to see her with Lee Min-ho be. In here, based on our OLD-TIMER Maris's post that I 300% agree, is where all MinHye shippers indulge among themselves with all discussions on facts, potential hints, assuming from all the things we saw from our OTP, takes place. How can you rely solely on facts to ship? Wait, we actually do rely on facts to ship but it's not the biggest sin in a shipper's world to ASSUME from those facts. You get what I'm sayin'? I hope you do, it's tiring to repeat everything over and over again.

I guess you're new to shipper's world, dear @zoezelee, being your 1st post in PSHIC in here? Well I am relatively new too but I took the liberty to learn about this world first before actually coming forward to say anything much. You should too. And stop spreading idea that MinShin Soompi thread is anything bad. Though you're not saying it in words, the way you wrote it screams that idea. If you're a true MinHye or MinShin shipper, you'll love the community there too. Please don't discriminate. I don't discriminate MinHye or MinShin shippers. I love them all, because bottom line, our target is the same. Or are we not, dear MinHye crowd? :)

It's funny that some people actually come to MinHye thread not to spread love about MinHye, but to actually spark uneasiness here. Why? I wonder.

WORLD PEACE, everyone! MinHye shippers, FIGHTING! :D

Oh by the way, has any of you read our MinShin fanfictions in Asianfanfics? They're all good!! Let me know if you have not and would like me to share the link.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, maeladie, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, YuthfulGrace
Time to create page: 1.242 seconds