Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #86995

• KIXAMAY
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 343
my dear friends...

i read this one "when the person has set her mind and have no intention to change, as she just want to challenge you to start some discussions that could be quite meaningless and to disturb or distract the happy shipping of one's thread"...

So Let them be....as we all know....this two lovely person give us joy by just seeing them smiling and glowing....so its a real bonus, if at the end we will hear that indeed they were in love with each other..

Lets all be happy and healthy.... :pray:

credit pic to minoz indonesia FB and posted by @gema

ps. song of Shin hye is daebak...congrats... :piggyrabbit
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by KIXAMAY.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Irishly10, nistymaj, faidaris, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #86996

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
My dear sisters,

Just let them be sis. I dont understand why people need to be bitter when they strongly believe in their OTP. Every ship has their own basis as to why the believe their OTP is real. Why waste time being bitter and bash others when u can spazz about ur OTP eh? I usually read the forums im interested in and skip others. That's how i stay happy spazzing about my OTP.

Our ship is strongly sailing chingus. Delusion or not, we MinHye shippers have strong reason to spazz. Let's enjoy the moment!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Irishly10, nistymaj, faidaris, hacci143, KIXAMAY, sonia loubaresse, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87001

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Ah before i forget. Do u guys noticed there were a few Heirs reference in My Dear MV? A few fans noticed the scene where the guy shows the video recording of her at the hall resembled Kim Tan recording vids of Cha Eun Sang. Another one i noticed is the scene where Shinhye was daydreaming/thinking in the van there is a poster that has a crown logo. The poster is on the left side. I cant post the pic though coz im on phone
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Irishly10, faidaris, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87009

• JulYan26
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 558
my dear MinHye Family ,

let them be haters always be haters , sometimes the TRUTH is most hearted word not easy to accept so they choose to lived in the world of lie to cover the pain …

by the way nzida this picture are you talking about i dont if all this is coincedence only

PhotoGrid_1402492778245.jpg

how about this same scene in minho micro drama

PhotoGrid_1402493148563.jpg

just call me delusional i doesn't matter to me as long as im happy

:-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, vertige25, Irishly10, faidaris, KIXAMAY, Chars, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87011

• nzida
  • Expert Star
That's the pic! Tq JulYan dear. And one more spazzy info for us shippers..the rabbits on her bed in the MV. Minho was born in the year of the rabbit! Tq minshin shipper FB for pointing this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Irishly10, faidaris, kimloveeun, JulYan26

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87015

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Omo...
So many can be spazz for 5:23 minutes song.
I am so new and cannot see much to spazz...hehehe
Thanks for sharing. MINHYE shippers are the best.
I am happy read everyone post.
Thank you. Thank you.

Sharing similarity of MINHYE for 2014 World Cup.
Shin Hye for Vegemil cf, Oppa for LG cf.
Screenshot2014-06-09at01.17.19PMcopy.jpg
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Irishly10, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87019

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
They wear the same color scheme. Sweet Oppa...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irishly10, faidaris, KIXAMAY, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87026

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Have a sweet dream.
Oppa sleep in Line mini Movie, PSH wake up from sleep in My dear MV.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irishly10, faidaris, KIXAMAY, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87061

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Good morning MinHyes!

I'm guessing all of u slept with a smile on your face last night eh?

Remember i said about loving the slight touches between MinHye in the director's cut dvd? I haven't had the time to make gifs but here are a couple of gifs i managed to find, credit to myleisuretime tumblr for her awesome gifs.

That is how ppl with attraction for each other or lovers do in public, the slight touches but not overly PDA, especially when under scrutiny. U can't help but to slip up sometimes since it's become so natural to u. That's based on my experience and observation anyway :lol:

Have a good day chingus!
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Irishly10, Chars, YuthfulGrace, yodicojanice, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87062

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I feel extremely happy and touched after hearing the song.

your sweet scent
Your heart fluttering whispers
I pretend to not care as I say hello
But I freeze after our eyes meet
I’m so out of it when I hear your voice
My heart starts to pound

The Heirs BTS and SBS awards scenes between LMH and PSH are all suddenly coming to my mind after I hear the above lyrics.

Hey, I really like you
Look at me, shyly saying this to you
I want to show you my heart a little bit
You are the best dear to me

This is exactly what LMH would like his GF be able to say that to him. Don't you all remember the Couple interview in Heirs DVD. ? Now PSH finally confess her feelings to LMH as a birthday gift to him.

Fall in love, it’s a common expression
But it’s the only thing I can think of right now

PSH is deeply in love. If you are not in love, you cannot write such a wonderful lyrics. Yes, they lyrics is written by her brother and herself. But I think her brother probably just do the rearrangement. The lyrics is totally a confession from a woman to a man.......Where are you LMH now? Are you still in Seoul or in the remote area filming Gangnam Blue? After he hears the song, I don't think he can concentrate on acting anymore....He probably wants to rush back to Seoul again.....

I think my watch is broken
Why does time go so fast when I’m with you?

Poor them...because of their hectic schedule, they only can see each other very short time but it won't hurt their love, probably they even more treasure every moment that they are together....

You may call me I am in delusion...But I really think they are more than 300% REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joyce, Irishly10, Chars, pukkycricri, Kemo
Time to create page: 0.984 seconds