Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87534

• JulYan26
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 558
halo halo ,
Welcome to

images_2014-06-17.jpeg

:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

its nice to be back after im agree with you @faidaris & @kixamay syncronizing is the best word that suits for them ,, im not used to couple item too coz many artist and idol wore the same type of clothes, shoes and accessories most of them are sponsored frebbie so they can used it freely ,,

when i see them together in one stage ??

PhotoGrid_1402881274659.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh:

CTO
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by JulYan26.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, faidaris, KIXAMAY, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87539

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Goof Afternoon Everyone.
Thanks everyone for the awesome posts.
Wahh..I love @Julyan animation stated Ghost Town Dreamer... kekeke.
I cannot imagine how's fan reaction if both of them have a FM...Wish they will have it one day.
And one more thing, I miss see they are kissing... opppsss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3067520688_663b3e25_1889109848_d768129c.jpg

Kiss and smile...smile and kiss... kekeke.
Hopefully we do not wait another 4 years to see them in another movie or drama.....(in real one?????)

Ghost Town was silent today. Most of the ghost are busy... kekeke

Run for another meeting....iissshhhh...
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irishly10, faidaris, hacci143, KIXAMAY, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87540

• KIXAMAY
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 343

May I interpret this one.....

[delulu on]
Minho is the BEST MAN cause she have SHIN HYE who is the BEST WOMAN and his the Best Dear to her.....hahahah.. :D lalalalalalalala..
[delulu off]

This is Casper "the friendly ghost"..Have fun in our Ghost town thread...Lol...

Bye :bye: Just Dropping by.... :-V

credit pic to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by KIXAMAY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irishly10, faidaris, Chars, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87546

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Cr SALT
m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=...d=433&aid=0000004776

2014613812156l3unet_T5_82477_99_20140617170302.jpg

201461381215u1junet_T5_82476_99_20140617170302.jpg

Can someone translate the artivle pls =) :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87550

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
From the google translation, the article talking about the Hallyu Star doing concert and Fan Meeting.
Among of them is LMH, PSH, Ha Ji Won, JGS and KHJ.

The translations by Mr Google:
The sing, honghonghong "... Korean actor, why take the microphone?

Dispatch = gimhyewon News] December 20 last year. "My Everyday Thing '(My Everything) Ticket began. Tickets are sold out until this time it took only two minutes. Open ticket at the same time as the dawn born about 5000 sheets of tickets.

Which K-pop artists are not sold out. Lee the hero of this record. His day job is none other than the smoke. Met through the work of fans. Then he held a concert, not a fan meeting. Could it be possible? The album was released in the name of his itgie, it was not to be a problem.

Actors fell into a song. Between the last year surged. Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho as well, such as Ha Ji-won is a performer who has successively emit sound. Work is not simply a drama OST. Puts your name announced to the song.

Yes the singer is not parallel. Which serves as an actor and singer Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong walking on such a different route. Decorating the stage sound activity around the event to be limited. Wonder what reason?

"singing drama actor"

Going to increase singing actors. OST to announce the release beyond the direct source of the expression. Yes the singer is not parallel. Stage at home and abroad mainly showcase fan meeting or how much advertising the promotion dimension to the public.

Lee Min-ho leader with a 30 percent jump in traffic. OST and private sources in the primary, in the name of your album was released. Last year in May mini-album "My Everything Sing" was recorded in a total of five two. Based on this experience at home and abroad are going to a concert.

Park Shin Hye in the drama OST song to your experienced announced later. Last 11 days 'My media' (My Dear) unveiled. Cosmetics made cars overseas promotional song. Park Shin Hye is writing the lyrics directly is characterized by starring in the music video.

Ha Ji Won, recently jumped into the music industry. Over the past 13 days 'I'm in this place' to the public. Drama 'Empress Ki' song expresses the feelings of the main character. 'Empress Ki' jeonggyeongsun writer to write the lyrics made fun of synergy. This stage will be featured in an overseas fan meeting

"Super fan service should ..."

Deviant actors (?) Is a gift for the fans overseas. Deulgwaneun overseas fans through a local fan meeting which met in most cases. Sympathy is a problem. Language to communicate with other local fans as much as it is true that there is a limit. The music is to break down the language barrier was mortal.

Park Shin Hye agency 'SALT' official "fan meeting to talk too focussed only consist of" said "it is helpful to sing directly. Sights can provide a rapport with the fans. Aspects also show the benefits of multi-container , "he explained.

Of course, to decorate the stage may be giseonggok. Nevertheless, it is the fans bother published sources wihaeseoda increase satisfaction. A song of your favorite stars for points and their songs sung in that response that it hotter.

Lee Min Ho agency 'Star House Entertainment "official" higher levels of fans. Ordinary stage is difficult to meet, "said," I wanted to decorate the stage properly. Album out I got really like him. Directly translate the lyrics of a song, such as along the call enjoyed together, "he said.

"Dumb as a ransom to rise"

It surged recently announced that Korean actors sound is related to the change. These days, instead of K-pop has received attention in the drama situation. Greater China and Southeast Asia 'heirs,' 'thee from the stars' and hit the Visit Korea actors and request for interest to be explosive
The source has a similar level of Hallyu star, even more if you get a treat. The entertainment industry said, "call 1-2 up in the list as a substantial differ from those guarantees" and "at least 1.5-fold or more. Earnings announcement increases ball incurring angetna sound engineer," he said.

Hallyu star now announced that the trend has been the source. Jugaek do not forget the fact that this should not be'm falling. For commercial gain immediate sights and go chase can only have an adverse effect if Evelyn. You can also create a rather cool off in the breeze Wave days.
Lee said, "and Hallyu star of the new market seems to be pioneering. Much greater responsibility," he said, "so this should be the third best Hallyu star who was born Do not you think the Hallyu star. Trend is called the boundary should be along aimlessly. should be prepared carefully and thoroughly, "he said.

<Photo: Dispatch DB>
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irishly10, hacci143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87552

• pukkycricri
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
MinshinJujuair.jpg

I really like this picture. I thought LMH feel jealous someone was paired with PSH In Dream Journey in Jeju(Just my imagination). :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, Irishly10, faidaris, Chars, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87558

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
@pukkycricri,
You might be right Sis. He must be jealous... kekeke.

I was so stress today! My stress reliever..doing PS.
So this is what happen when I am stress and under pressure. I want to live long...Please ALLAH.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

If I bored with this hobby, what else should I do if I am stress?!!!! :1 :1 :1
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Irishly10, faidaris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87564

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
@pukkycricri : He basically is jealous of any man that is close to his MY DEAR. But I think he should have more confident on himself now because he is HER BEST DEAR to PSH.....Who can beat him????ha ha ha :-V :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, faidaris, hacci143, kimloveeun, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87571

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
응원릴레이]이병헌·이민호·박신혜 "태극전사 파이팅!"
[2014 Brazil World Cup]
[★ support Relay] Lee Byung-hun Lee Min-ho, Park Shin Hye, Lee Junki, Kim Tae Hee
"Taeguk Warriors Fighting!"

I just love it that their names are always side by side to each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87573

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Thank you @verfir,
I am very happy because Lotte always put them side to side too.
web_3542389903_b703528d_imagecopy.jpg

10273949_472341519563151_8533269320847516601_n.png

(this is only a few)
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Irishly10, Chars
Time to create page: 0.740 seconds