Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87643

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
faidaris wrote:
Nzida,

I think (and feel free to correct or tell me that I was wrong) he might NOT even trying to be as bold. But sometimes when you're being completely yourself it is so hard to differentiate which one you can say and which one you should not say (more to avoid feeding us shippers or haters with things that we can speculate about). Since our Min-HOT was being himself, I guess it just slipped through his tongue like that :P Nae Yeoja --- awwwwwwww :luvluv: This is definitely WORTH KNOWING!

That is why I always love to see LMH interview or his FM. He is so transparent and more bolder than PSH. We normally can get more hints out of him.....

So eager to know what will happen on June 22th.....LMH's birthday....I am sure this year is the best birthday ever for him because he will celebrate it with his True Love...PSH !! I really hope that they can have some private moment together on that day. They deserve it!!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, hacci143, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87644

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
verfir wrote:

That is why I always love to see LMH interview or his FM. He is so transparent and more bolder than PSH. We normally can get more hints out of him.....

So eager to know what will happen on June 22th.....LMH's birthday....I am sure this year is the best birthday ever for him because he will celebrate it with his True Love...PSH !! I really hope that they can have some private moment together on that day. They deserve it!!

I guess our girl is a traditional person (like I do too tee-hee) that still prefers her namja to be the bolder and more forward person in their relationship :) And isn't it sweeter if the man's the bolder one? I love that idea, I love the idea of men pampering us women like this :D It's like worshiping us women :touched

And I love our Min-HOT for being the bolder one in their relationship!!! I love him! Can I have my own Min-HOT too please? =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, verfir, Irishly10, hacci143, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87647

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I just love reading all the post and conversations.
Keep talking Sister.

My handsome LMH Oppa.
Fotor0618234215.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irishly10

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87648

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
I was trying to make it look 'wilder' but the positioning looked completely awkward so this is the best position I could do :P

original photos credit to rightful owners

Just look at our girl's killer leg! :touched

Faida dear,
it not looking wild at all... hehehehe :P :P :P

minhye56.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, hacci143, KIXAMAY, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87651

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
@Faidaris,
Nicely done.
Thank you for sharing.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: faidaris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87672

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Morning Lovelies,

i've already posted Minho's reaction to the clip Do I Miss You and Do I Like You in the previous pages (credit to the rightful owner). Now here's his reaction to the hand-warming scene, as requested by a sis in our MinHye group (u know who u are sis :))

noticed Minho broke into laughter after CES=Shinhye's face came on screen. There must be an inside joke between them that made him react that way. Or perhaps he remembered Shinhye's shy expression when they acted out that particular scene as we saw in the bts?

He really seemed happy and contented doesn't he?

Have a nice day Lovelies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, Irishly10, faidaris, hacci143, KIXAMAY, yayaburn, Chars, YuthfulGrace, Gentlelily12 and this user have 1 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87673

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I find that it is so funny that LMH is more happier than the audience when they showed the clip...Personally I don't feel the hand-warming clip is that funny.....But LMH was LOL while he was watching that clip....Sis nzida...Remember the Heir Director DVD Hand-warming BTS, he told PSH that he did not have experience of doing this kind of thing and PSH taught him how to do it.. He felt PSH's hand gesture looks like puppy...Probably that is why he LOL....?????
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87675

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Nzida,
Thanks so much for the post.
I like it very much.
Thanks for the smile you bring through your post.
Take care and be healthy always.
Hugs.

Good Day and Pleasant Evening everyone. I miss Sis Mandy, Pony and Sis Almontel.
I hope they just busy in their real life and be healthy and happy always.
10421180_256983604489185_107865797858739999_n.jpg

I love the way he look to our girl on screen and off screen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, KIXAMAY, yayaburn

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87677

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
thanks sis nzida for the wonderful gifs..
and for all the posts sis faidaris and verfir.. and all sissies

like sis kimloveeun, i love reading your posts
and could not react more coz you were all right

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, verfir, faidaris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87702

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
WHOA sis @elankham how did you manage to do that!! :P And how did it end up on MY post? WHOA daebak! That was CRAZIER! CRAZIER GOOD!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, JulYan26
Time to create page: 0.786 seconds