Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76780

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Another MIN HYE trademark!!!
I love it...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, moon, vertige25, Irishly10, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76786

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Ohh....I love all the candid photos!

So Kim Ji Hoon did come and say hi!! I was wondering if they would talk because he was stuck at the other corner. I am sure he is also happy for his dongsaeng who won so much that night. Glad they chatted!

Come to think of it, Shin Hye knows so many people at the show. Besides the Heirs cast, So Ji Sub, Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Jong Suk, and little Ye Seul. I saw a fancam where So Ji Sub said bye to her too!!

@ sis elana: I really just have to say again Min Ho is by far the most gentlemanly co-star she's attended an awards show with. He's really growing on me so much!:bingo:

@ sis almontel: To be honest, I am not sure if Min Ho knew beforehand because she could have told him where she was during intermission but I just like what he said that they would have been sitting next to each other under different circumstances. At least Min Ho does not have a girl beside him and at least Shin Hye is across from him. I think MH is really happy not for himself but for all his co-stars. Almost everyone won something, the series is soo well-loved and highly rated, and most of all, it's rare to attend an awards show with all your co-stars especially your female co-star. If I am correct, in 2012, he was the only one from Faith. In 2011, only Goo Hara was there with him for City Hunter. 2010, I think it was just himself too. Only 2009 was the last time all his co-stars went. So it is indeed a party!
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, moon, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76790

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Just had to share this one too: in slow motion you can see how affectionate they are with each other...no words need to be spoken:

credit to pluiekiss

I totally love the song she chose....

gotta go...will be in Pasadena, hopefully to see the Rose Parade floats with my dtr, mom and sister who flew in from Guam...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, love_geunshin, moon, vertige25, mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76792

..Thanks for the posts guys!!! I'm saving all of them....

Definitely, Minhye couple deserves the "best couple award"!!
So funny to read the comments of bitter-loser fans, I've tried to watch some episodes of other dramas, TMS's story is good only at the start and for the chemistry between couple, ah I don't know about it...the different stories of ghosts made the story interesting not the main characters, IHYV well just a typical story and even in the story I think they don't seem to match, the guy looks so young....TWTWB is good but I have seen a drama with the same plot story so I think that's enough...

and how come Krystal and KMY should win Best couple? they are not even the supporting role...shhh...Best Couple is not about just being cute together...viewers have criED, laughed and fell in love with ES-KT...

:willing I hope to see them together in Baeksang.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, love_geunshin

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76793

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
sis glennie

i know right! i was totally LOLing when ppl say Minyhuk-Krystal should have won. Don't get me wrong they were cute, but they only had like 3 mins screentime every ep? And their relationship was too simple and straightforward, if they were the main cast Heirs would only be a drama with 2 episodes.

On another note, Kim Ji Won should have been the second female lead based on appearance of names, not Krystal (on websites and trailers Krystal's name popped up first before Ji Won). Rachel had more depth than Bo Na

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76794

• Mandy
Really?? People were saying Krystal-KMH should have won??!!!!! There wasn't enough depth in that relationship to evaluate it!!

I hated Rachel a lot in the show but she isn't too bad of an actress. I think I will learn to love her when she plays a good role. Rachel is definitely the second lead over Krystal based on character but it all goes back to who is more popular and it's only because Krystal has a girl band to back her up so she is more well known.

Sis glennieluvshinhye: Don't worry about the bitter fans. There will always be those. They are just jealous that Heirs did THAT well. I don't think Kim Eun Sook's drama prior to Heirs swept 12 awards in one show (Best Dressed does not count lol).
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76795

sis nzida

.....=X I bet those bitter fans should see an eye doctor...or psychologist, they don't seem to understand the story...
It's so irritating and I want to fire back but then I've decided I won't because well, Its New Year!! and I'm still overwhelmed with so much joy that finally, PSH won excellence award (but lil' bit jealous of others that got the top excellence)

I'm so teary eyed when PSH gave her speech, she might have felt that after 10 years acting, she finally got a best actress award, so unfair of others who have acted for a short time but have got so many awards... Let's support her more!:pray: :pray:
I believe that "who comes first will be the last and the last will be the first"...She is still young and more successful years to come her way....:pray:

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76796

• Mandy
Don't think that way sis. Just think of how much Shin Hye has achieved. Her career can only get better from here on in since she finally received prestigious acting awards this year. I get mad too when I think that Yoona already won Excellence Actress Award for her role in Prime Minister and I and she has barely been acting for 5 years. But of course, because she is part of SNSD, of course, they will give her the most prestigious awards possible. That's why I do not hold any respect for her. (Sorry to all Yoona and SNSD fans here. I'm not a fan of either). Shin Hye on the other hand worked to where she is now with no famous company to back her up.

However, you can also think that there are older actresses who haven't and may never achieve what Shin Hye has. So it goes both ways. What we can do is just to continue to support our girl and watch her mature with every passing year. She has a bright future ahead and lots of potential. :)
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, nzida

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76797

sis Mandy

Thanks.. I'm so sorry for thinking selfish...:touched... that's why I love this site more because I can be so honest... hahaha...
I love all not only about PSH but everyone here, I am so wowed with so many good insights...and talents...

I bet PSH's unnie fans are not just ordinary but bunch of professionals, witty and well-mannered sophisticated ladies JUST LIKE HER :wahaha ... I can't take other celebrities' fans who can only do bashing and bad mouth others.... that's so degrading of the celebrity they are supporting..

I am hoping to see you gals in person as much as I want to see PSH....:shy:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by glennieluvshinhye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76798

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
sis Lina, that's not Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon wore a diff suit. Grey with small checkered pattern. Unless he changed onto a diff suit i don't think that's him. I think the guy next to Minho was a reporter.
Time to create page: 1.420 seconds