Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76830

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis elana, actually i also noticed Minho seemed teary eyed!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76831

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Nope I agree sis Elana. Both were touched with each other's speech.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76833

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
hello sisters....

i love the speech of shinhye and can you post the speech of LMH pls! . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76834

• Mandy
@ sis jewel: It's bedtime for me here so I won't be able to translate until tomorrow but I have already watched it. One thing he did say is this drama is the one drama he will never forget why.....tsk tsk. I wonder why....stay tuned for Min Ho''s acceptance speech. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76837

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thanks again, sis Mandy....i truly am grateful for your translation and insightful comments as always....

I'll look forward to LMH's speech tomorrow then...

@sis Elana...you do have eagle eyes...i knew they were both emotional, but i didnt see those tears that were about to drop...but your screen cap clearly shows them both teary eyed...they were both so proud of one another...i'm so happy for them....

and I just couldn't help but do another PS of our Romeo&Juliet couple of the evening:

LMHPSHWedding.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham, nzida, love_geunshin, yunihz, vertige25, mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76840

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
oh! sorry okie i wait tomorrow sweet dream. .

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76841

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Lee Min-ho done with high school

photo387425_2014-01-02-2.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho is best known for his lead role in the 2009 KBS drama "Boys over Flowers", playing an obnoxious, rich high school student.

Instead of trying to change his image, Lee took a very similar role in SBS's recently finished "The Heirs", again playing a young, rich jerk, but giving the new character a very different feel.

Lee recently sat down with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate with the Korea JoongAng Daily, to share how he felt about the drama.

Q.How do you feel about the drama now that it has ended?

A.I was stressed too much but very happy throughout the filming. I'm delighted that no major accidents happened. It may sound tacky, but I felt that things could have not been better.

Q.What was it like working with other young stars?

A.I thought I probably couldn't play any role that requires me to wear a school uniform any more. Everyone, including Park Sin-hye and Kim Woo-bin, did so well. I also felt sorry for them and was surprised that they were so busy with other work [advertisements and other promotions] while filming the drama. At least I was free before I did "Boys over Flowers", but they seem to have very busy lives for people so young.

Q.How did you like working with Park Sin-hye?

A.Although she is young, she has built a long career in acting. I was originally bad about talking honestly with my counterparts when acting. I usually act as I feel like doing, and I was so thankful that Park's character was so well received. She is the first woman I've acted with who is younger than I am.

Q.Did you have any secret for differentiating your character from the one you had in "Boys"?

A.I thought I wouldn't care much about "Boys" from the beginning. Back then, I thought that I needed to hold a pair of chopsticks a certain way because I was the son of a rich family or I needed to look down on people. But this time I decided just to be natural. It is true that I was worried because the two characters have many similarities, but then I started to build a character that is more realistic.

Q.Why did you take such a similar role?

A.Many have asked me that question. I thought I would never be able to look like that again. When between 26 and 27, you can show a boyish or man-like character. I thought it might be better for me to appeal that younger side while I still have it.

Q.Why did you choose "Gangnam Blues" as your next work?

A.I want people to see that I can play very different characters. Before, I tried to avoid doing movies as they are riskier and I was not sure if I could do it well. But I wanted to play a more manly character and director Yoo Ha makes actors stand out in his works.

BY WON HO-YEON [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, elankham, azza15, avrylle19

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76844

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
okay guys, to those who watched all LMH's drama...was his pairing with Shinhye the least one with chemistry??? Because a lot of people are saying that! I can't comment coz this is the first LMH drama i watched
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76845

• Mandy
I've watched City Hunter and Faith and now Heirs. I can't comment on Personal a Preference or BOF but I found his chemistry SIZZLING in Heirs. So for me, from most chemistry to least would be Heirs, then CH, then Faith. You don't kiss that passionately if there is no chemistry. You can see for yourself offscreen at the awards show how they were. Don't you think they have chemistry??? Who are these others btw? Are they Goo Hye Sun and Min Ho fans or jealous people that don't like Shin Hye?
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, bungii, mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76848

• lillyrose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 21
Why do i hve an instinct that lee min ho accept to act in the heirs drama because of park shin hye huh?.. kekeke.. naughty me.. well we know that park shin hye is already a big name in korean drama/film industry...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds