Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76849

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
I've watched all his works except Faith...I am agree with sis Mandy too, his chemistry in Heirs was powerful.actually I didn't liked his Personal Taste much.If you ask me to rate his chemistry in his Dramas from 1~10 this would be my schedule :
Heirs~10
City Hunter~8
Boys Over Flowers~6
and Personal Taste~5
that dosen't mean PT or BOF are low chemistry , that means he was better in Heirs...
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by mana ^-^.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Jewel, bungii

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76851

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis lily rose: I won't lie but Min Ho was recruited for Heirs first. Shin Hye was recruited after. They both accepted because of Kim Eun Sook's big name. I am just glad Shin Hye did not turn it down or that she had accepted another project already.

@ sis mana: Tell me the truth. Were there a lot of steamy scenes in Personal Taste? Min Ho was pretending to be gay or something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jewel

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76852

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
no it wasn't fetching like Heirs at all. right, he was pretending that he is a gay .it was good but it wasn't sth memorable...
I can't remember many Emotional scenes from PT.It was sth that is good for watching 1 time.but Hairs...I can watch it over and over :D
Heirs was full of emotional scenes every episode. +I didn't like female lead too she was so older than MinHo :dry:
+this is my idea and feeling about drama. maybe others opinion is Different :)
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by mana ^-^.

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76853

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
LMH accept that role to potrait again rich and realistic character as LMH wow! so all the acting btwn psh is real love it! that means he never forget this drama and i have i feeling they have both feeling but they control their feeling it see by action and some word that all the fans make giggle :).how i wish psh find the true prince. .

Maybe one of the reason he accept because of psh i remember their cf they have already chemistry and LMH known that so lot of fan wish to have a drama now its come true...
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, vertige25, mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76854

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Welcome to our forum Lilyrose.
Nice username. Both flowers are my favorite. You must be smell so sweet.
Wish to see you more often dear.

To all my dear Sisters,
who need s chemistry if they really look great together on and off screen.
What happen in the drama awards recently is not an act. There is no script and no discussion, ( just like their kissing scenes)
All happen in real life of Kim Tan and Eun Sang and they did it so well. Everyone saw it right!

I am not LMH's fan, but I kind of give my blessing to him being friend with our Shin Hye... kekeke
To be honest, most of my friend who are LMH's fan, yes none of them said they are matching, they also said no chemistry.
It should be better if PSH character played by Kim Ji Won, because they said KJW is prettier than PSH...phewwwwwwww...
Can you imagine how am I depend PSH??? You couldn't imagine my dear Sis..

I just love this picture like everyone else. And I am happy when people said they have no chemistry yet won Best Couple.

viewGimagekk.php.jpg

If anyone of my sister here ever watched other drama award, is they any other couple who turn out so lovely like them during the award presentation? Please let us know...
take care everyone...

Sis Mandy, make sure you have enough sleep. I worry you will mistakenly give the wrong medicine to your patient... hehehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Jewel, love_geunshin, bungii, moon, vertige25, mana ^-^, wch9282

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76857

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
sorry posting sth except MinHye BUT just look at JiSub's Fascinated face:D
maybe he became interested in our princess's charm just by seating next to her seat...ke ke ke...

viewGimagekk.php.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, bungii, vertige25

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76858

• vertige25
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 371
:luvluv: :luvluv: 2013 SBS Drama Awards — “Best Couple "LeeMinHo & ParkShinHye" ENG SUB. t.co/2rXysQwg6R
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76862

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis mandy, it was Minoz, Minho's fans. I guess they are just jealous to see their oppa giddy with Shinhye. For all i know they might have said the same thing with every Minho's leading ladies before. And they might say the same thing with Minho's next female lead. If no chemistry why would MinHye get the Best Couple award right? Even the korean netizens suspected they are dating based on their on-screen chemistry

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76863

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
vertige25 wrote:
:luvluv: :luvluv: 2013 SBS Drama Awards — “Best Couple "LeeMinHo & ParkShinHye" ENG SUB. t.co/2rXysQwg6R

:luvluv: Thank you so much for the English subtitle version. If the translation is correct, LMH said "take this opportunity of thank you Eun Sang for accepting him: By the way the he looked at PSH, is there any double meaning in it or probably means "take this opportunity of thank you PSH for accepting him as her boyfriend" I hope I am not thinking too much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, wch9282

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76868

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Candy@verfir,
I also have the same thinking like you.
Why out of the things suddenly he said about dating rumors and the best part is he did not denied it.
and thanks Eun Sang for accepting him. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 0.793 seconds