Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76893

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I wonder is someone can upload the English subtitle of Lee min Ho award acceptance speech since I want to know what he was talking about.
The topic has been locked.

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76899

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
They being interviewed together.

2038286604_72fcdbf6.jpg

thanks HEIRS DC for sharing.
credit pic: as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nzida, love_geunshin, moon, mana ^-^, Gentlelily12

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76901

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
sis elana, it looks like they bickering about something? cute
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76904

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Nzida,
maybe you right,
aauuchhh just like Tan and Eun Sang. damn cute!
hopefully there is more video and news about the couple during the awards.

Good Day everyone.
Today is Friday.
Several week ago, last night was the HEIRS night, and we are so anxious and nervous waiting next Wednesday,

web_2035869740_654fa211.jpg

fan art from fan at the HEIRS DC
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76905

sis elana

It looks like they're getting married.:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yayaburn

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76906

• nzida
  • Expert Star
i didn't really like Shinhye's dress at first. I dont mind the skirt and trail but i didnt like the sheer top and it's puffy sleeves. If that was replaced with lace with no puffy sleeves the dress would be nicer. Having said that, the dress somehow grew on me throughout the awards and i thought Shinhye really pulled it off with her beautiful face and glowing skin. And she does look like a Juliet
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76907

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
LOL...WOW, this forum is flooeded. I can hardly catch up.

@ sis elana: LOL...don't worry, I made it through work without killing anyone. It can't be worse than when I pulled an all nighter to watch the SBS Awards.

There are so many comments made by so many sisters here and I can't remember who said what so I will just generalize to sisters.

First, I don't know why people don't think MinHye have chemistry. From the very start, I found they had lots of chemistry which just grew more intense with time. If there is no chemistry, how did they even win Best Couple? Shin Hye even said in her acceptance speech of Best Couple that they must have had great chemistry for them to win this award and for people to think that they are dating in real life. Also, in his acceptance speech of Best Couple, he actually thanked Eun Sang for "accepting the rampaging and bad-tempered Kim Tan." A lot of people think he has been refuting the rumors about them dating when he said this in his speech. I don't think he is denying or confirming it. It really bugs me and it makes no sense when people say Kim Ji Won should have played Cha Eun Sang because she is prettier. HOW IS BEING PRETTY GOING TO PRODUCE CHEMISTRY? Chemistry happens because of feelings between the actors. It doesn't matter how pretty someone is. I do think Kim Ji Won is pretty but I definitely think she would be unable to pull off all those crying scenes like Shin Hye. She will have to star in a really good role before I like her. However, I do think she was quite sweet at the awards show because she also stood up for Shin Hye when she won Excellence Award. To me, chemistry also includes those crying and emotionally charged scenes, which there were many in Heirs. How crazy did we go with those crying scenes? Both did phenomenal with those scenes.

I think Shin Hye is quite tall, I think about 167 cm. She must have been wearing 5 inch heels at the awards show because she was up to Min Ho's ears.

So I am guessing no one needs me to translate the Best Couple speech? Then I'll work on Min Ho's acceptance speech when he won Top Excellence. I posted previously that he said in his speech that Heirs will be one drama he will never forget.

I don't know what MH's standards are for girls. The only girl he has ever been public about is Min Young, but he never mentions her now.

And yes, I think So Ji Sub is MinHye's new fan! He was all giddy too watching them. Actually, I saw a lot of the other actors smiling when they were watching MinHye so I think our couple is well accepted. And yes, Shin Hye starred in Ji Sub's music video earlier in the year with Yoo Seung Ho!
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, nzida, love_geunshin, moon, mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76911

• nzida
  • Expert Star
No Sis Mandy nooooo...i want to hear your take on the Best Couple speech..pretty please!

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76914

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis nzida: Lol...kkk, it's third on my list. Eventually, I plan to sub all the MinHye moments. I just need some time. And why I am not surprised that it is Minoz fan bashing Shin Hye. That's why I don't want them to date. Minoz fans are too nuts.

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76919

sis Mandy wrote: It really bugs me and it makes no sense when people say Kim Ji Won should have played Cha Eun Sang because she is prettier.

wow, PRETTIER, they've said???? I think she just looks prettier because she wore glamorous outfits and wore make up all the time in her character in Heirs,and I think Koreans suit best with bangs...If they've just watched HAYATE in COMBAT BUTLER, PSH looks so adorable with that rich girl looks.

Are Choi Ji Woo, Soo Ae, Lee Bo Young, Go Hye Jin Kim Jun Eun and so many other lead actresses in drama that pretty?? But they are highly respected actresses and best actresses in K entertainment. As I've said before those loser fans can't do anything than bashing- so immature and unworthy of our time...
Time to create page: 0.733 seconds