Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76874

• lillyrose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 21
Yes..i agree.. i think minho likes the dating rumors with shinhye.. :wahaha
He not deny it..
It seems like he purposely adding fuel into the fire.. :wahaha
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, bungii

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76878

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Shin Hye charms everyone around her. She gets linked to her costars.
Didnt She work with So Ji Sub in one of his music video?
I don't know about Min Ho, it seems like his type of girls are those supermodel liked (skinny and tall)
...but I could be wrong. I don't know much about the guy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76880

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I don't know whether Skinny is important to LMH or not. But for sure, Tall is not one of his criteria since Park Min Young(his ex-girlfriend-I hope I spell her name right) is very short.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76882

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
How tall is she? Is she taller than Shin Hye?
She looks tall though, must be because her long legs or heels (but could be photoshopped)

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76886

• lillyrose
  • New Star
He onced said that he likes petite, cute n innocent girl.. exmple song hye gyo.. then.. I read in allkpop minho said he falls easily with girl.. he falls with different charming.. sometimes he likes innocent girl, sometimes crazy, n so on.. he also likes a girl who very well in cooking n mature. He not care much about the looks.. he care more about the feeling.. n he do not mention he likes skinny n tall girl.. :bingo:

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76887

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Lee Min Ho Talks About Why He Chose ‘The Heirs’

What made Lee Min Ho choose to star in the drama The Heirs?

Even though the drama was a success, many of his fans had worried in the beginning that his role in The Heirs overlapped with the one he played in Boys Over Flowers.

They were similar in that they were both 18-year-olds from a multi-millionaire family, who goes against the parents and falls in love with a poor girl.

Differentiating the two characters was a task for Lee Min Ho to solve.

In a recent interview with Newsen, Lee Min Ho expressed his respect for the drama writer, Kim Eun Sook.

“I thought that when a man is around 26 or 27 years old, that’s when he can pull off both manly charisma and innocent boy’s charm. I wanted to stay at this age forever,” said Lee Min Ho. “And that’s when I heard about The Heirs.”

“I thought, once time goes by, you can’t turn it back. And the same goes for the appearance and the feel you have when you are in your twenties,” continued Lee Min Ho. “So instead of trying to create a different image on purpose, I wanted to choose a drama that could reflect my image, the one that public thinks I′m well suited in. Even though the characters from The Heirs and Boys Over Flowers are similar, I had my trust in the drama writer, Kim Eun Sook.”

He continued to express his love for the drama, saying, “I usually try to imagine the character in my head and plan out my acting. But I didn’t for The Heirs. I had my full trust in the scripts and acted out according to it. I added the least amount of adlibs to this drama.”

“When I started acting in The Heirs, I realized that the public still remembers me mostly from the drama Boys Over Flowers, even though I appeared in other dramas afterwards. And now, I think The Heirs has helped me to set a new image as ‘Kim Tan.’ When I see The Heirs being played on television, or hear drama OST, it reminds me of all the memories I had while filming. I must’ve liked Kim Tan too much.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho has decided to star in the movie Gangnam Blues, after taking a relatively short break.
Credit:enewsworld

My note: "I must've liked Kim Tan too much" wow, it seems like everytime he talks about the Heirs he is happy. I wonder why? He said he had so much fun in this drama, that he liked playing his character, that it was the first time he work with someone younger than him. Every interview I read he is just going on and on about this drama: I wonder why?!...Maybe a certain person has something to do with all of this...:luvluv: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elsiec.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, bungii, moon, vertige25, mana ^-^, wch9282, Nyocyp

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76888

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
LukaforLove wrote:
How tall is she? Is she taller than Shin Hye?
She looks tall though, must be because her long legs or heels (but could be photoshopped)

@Lukaforlove, after you asked that question, I got curious so I started checking. The majority of the cites I checked have

Park Shin Hye as 163 centimeters
Park Min Young as 164 centimeters
Which means PSH is 5'3" inches and PMY 5'4'' but I don't know how accurate is that. I always got the impression that PSH was taller than her not the other way around. Did anyone find anything different?

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76889

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
Park Shin Hye - 168 cm. PYM - 163-164 cm.

PYM looks much smaller than Shin Hye always.
Although the difference is only 4-5 cm.
May be PSH is already above 168 cm?
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Verba_.

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76891

• lillyrose
  • New Star
Screenshot_2014-01-03-06-33-37.png

IMG_20140103_2.png

I found this.. #credit to minshin_fans instagram.. omo.. always staring our beloved shinhye
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, love_geunshin, bungii, moon, vertige25, mana ^-^, shinhye1_1, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #76892

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
But the one he staring on the stages are more precious since it was witness by millions people.
Both are look so damn happy...

web_3535104964_bbc23f29_downloadfile-36.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, bungii, moon, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse
Time to create page: 0.751 seconds