Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78452

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
well, i sure do applaud their agencies for not taking advantage of the situation unlike some Hollywood stars like Kim Kardashian. They could have make tons of money since millions of people around the world take interests in MinHye's rumor
The topic has been locked.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78453

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Mandy wrote:
MH is the only male co-star that has hugged SH so openly during the awards ceremony. YH gave a high five and some flowers and GS hugged her AFTERWARDS behind the cameras. :)

Sometimes, I just don't understand why PSH can take a picture with JKS so happily(even thought the Photographer is in between)during the recent China CF even though they also have rumours before. But she can not do the same with LMH.:(
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by verfir.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78455

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Ohh....you've seen their China CF??? Can you tell me where you saw that?

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78456

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Mandy wrote:
Ohh....you've seen their China CF??? Can you tell me where you saw that?

www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac.../BevnIUmCYAADbL1.jpg

I mean the above picture! She can take the picture happily with JKS. Ok to take picture with JKS or even JYH but not LMH ? I think JKS is having more or less the same popularity as LMH in Asia. JKS not scared of the rumours at all. LMH said he learnt about the true meaning of LOVE in Heirs. Why he is not ZIKZIN ?

Dear Friends, please say something to calm me down!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by verfir.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78457

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Then again, that picture wasn't released by Shinhye. It was the lady in the middle who posted it, but i don't know whether she had to ask for Shinhye's permission or not

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78459

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
That pics already dissapear in PSH Baidu..
She is JGS favorite photographer..

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78460

• nzida
  • Expert Star
sis verfir,

as to why Minho is not 'zikzin' as how he repeatedly mentioned wanting to do it, i can think of a few reasons:

1) the rumor didn't provide any evidence at all, so what's to 'zikzin'?
2)Minho wants to 'zikzin' when he falls in love, WE HOPED and ASSUMED the girl is Shinhye, but we don't know for real. Only Minho knows
3) Assuming the girl is Shinhye, maybe they have weigh their options. If keeping it a secret is more beneficial than revealing publicly, they would have opt for keeping a secret. Remember that Shinye has many times stated that she will not reveal if she is in a relationship. This is to protect their privacy and relationship from the public. I would have prefer them to nurture their relationship until it's stable to overcome any challenges, then they should reveal it. Now is still too early.

Since Minho said repeatedly wanting to zikzin when he falls in love, a lot of people are expecting him to do something drastic like telling the world of his love. They want him to walk the talk. Well, for me even Minho taking baby steps towards it is already a progress and i saw this happening during the sbs awards night. That was a progress. It might be baby steps but to him maybe it's a huge deal. Just imagine doing that in front of national televisyen and for the world to see. What i saw during sbs awards night kept me here as MinHye, despite the recent rumor and their agencies denying it. So far only their agencies denied it, not MinHye themselves. Even if MinHye denied it, it doesn't mean they're not dating (if they are). I'm going with the flow for now until something convinces me they're not an item.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by nzida.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, nimnuneo, Marijae143, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78461

• elankham
  • Administrator
My dear Sis Candy@verfir,
I don't know how to calm you but I think Shin Hye also show the happier smile when next to LMH.
Maybe sometime they look shy but that the cutest. We tend to be shy when next to our crush ( maybe many of us experienced this)
How lucky we are cause we have opportunity witness their overload cute during SBS award.

Try watch again the SBS awards.. and listen when Shin Hye said 'Komawo Oppa'....during Best couple speech
pheww..I don't know how to describe..

Shall I load the pic? most of us saw it already... but I never tired watch it.

web_3034867544_edf49bc7_web_2948688690_e2608300.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78462

• elankham
  • Administrator
Just want to share...

3537753773_02b77dae.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78463