Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78398

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
@ almontel We are both thinking the same thing. Why would LMH even mention it on national TV if he doesn't want to be misinterpreted. I think he has an underlying meaning to it, but that's just my opinion. I will be the happiest if this news is true. I'm missing them so much !!!
=D =D
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78403

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
@marijae143: i'm sure we're not the only ones thinking the same thoughts....and since Heirs already ended in Korea, you can't really say he said it for promotional purposes...if anything, he should have said it while Heirs was being aired to garner more viewers you'd think, right?

anyways, this one's a good fanmade clip:
credit to uploader:

i love this one too:
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, nimnuneo, Marijae143, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78406

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
@sis almontel, and to think of it, why in China not in Korea?heheeh.... so Salt and starhaus done controlling everything in Korea before or after the heirs? Both agencies denied it very fast and both PSH and LMH put them busy in different activities eventhough they know lots of people love this two to see together or date in real life ( and I'm one of them)heheheh.... Ok, I'm truly happy if both agencies are just protecting them from haters and antis but no matter what they do, haters are always haters and antis are always antis. And looking at the success of Heirs local and international, all are loving this two so much.

The half of me really telling me that its ok if they didn't want to reveal their relationship yet even I know their is,hehheeheh.... cuz we all know the best way to protect a relationship is by keeping it private(for now). I always be here waiting for them to be honest and reveal the truth and hoping both agencies approve it soon.

Sorry, I'm not good in words but hope you understand me. and as what I told you before I'm always happy whenever I read your post.
Thanks again and Take care!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nimnuneo, Phuong Chi, Marijae143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78408

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I agree...I believe that the way Min Ho acted at SBS Awards stemmed from sincerity. A lot of people say he is good at providing fan service and you can argue that the way he acted during the PC and even his video message to SH was due to fan service, but on SBS Awards night, there was no need to act the way he did because he no longer needed to promote Heirs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, nimnuneo, Marijae143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78409

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Almontel, the statement "..thank you Eun Sang for accepting me"..actually had a few different translations..Some translate it as "thank you for accepting my impulsive and spontaneous acting"..so i don't know whether there's a double meaning to his statement or not. BUT, i do agree that his actions during SBS Awards night as if implying he wouldn't really mind to be rumored with Shinhye. Thus it seemed as if the ones being so agitated about this rumor is actually their agencies.

Ppl are saying that the Chinese media responsible for this was also the same media who stated Yoona was dating PSY, and some GG was drunk at a party when none of it really happened. Basically even the Chinese people think anything fed by that particular media was rubbish and was not taken seriously. Too bad the damage has already been done and despite the rumor maybe baseless, ppl around the world already reacted to it, be it good or bad way.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by nzida.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78410

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
That part of the speech can also be translated as thank you for tolerating me....have to ask a true Korean what the actual meaning would be.

Who is PSY?

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78411

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Mandy, PSY>>>>Oppa Gangnam Style!!!

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78412

I think thier agencies does not want to lose thier main source of income of which is understandable.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78413

I don't blame LMH , PSH is mersmerizing!! The more you look at her the more you find her beautiful.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #78418

If you really think about it LMH is the first man who treated PSH as a real woman or lady. All her leading man think of her as a comrade( or a another member of thier gang or another friends you know what I mean)
Time to create page: 1.623 seconds