Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131238

• MargaYolo
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Are they any updates on Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk's dating rumors?? I am still hoping that they will confirm the news. :heartsh: :kiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Jenzzy, jhen30

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131242

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
Nicole Park wrote:
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Photos of JongSuk and Shinhye has once again made an appearance n KWg's part in I Live Alone

omg hhahha =X i don't know why but this is so funny and adorable at the same time hehhe KWG is the best seriously. Thanks for sharing this sis @nicole daebak! :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131245

• Annie20
  • Senior Star

:luvluv:

hehhe :blush: should i add a disclaimer to this or put it in spoilers hahha because this is too much to handle, my poor heart can't take their kisses :imdead: :imdead:
Cr:theharlequinlover
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Joyful_rn

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131253

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Both Shin Hye and Jong Suk have 2.1M followers in IG

CKxjVU1UcAA9f-9-2.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, nistymaj, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz, BadBat, Annie20, Joyful_rn

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131275

• Joyful_rn
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 9
Can this become real life? Lovely darling couple. I hope to see them both together as a couple. :shy: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz, Annie20

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131372

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
SNOW KISS - BTS

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Cr: theharlequinlover
:onhot:
:imdead:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, vertige25, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131374

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Annie20 wrote:

Cr:theharlequinlover

Kiss scenes in Pinnochio are soft and gentle (the way I see it). The more you watch it, the more that you will fall with this couple..
Ahh..what Am I doing this early.. I just keep on staring at it not to mention replaying it all over again.. :shy:
:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30, Annie20, Joyful_rn

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131375

• jrcedro
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
So beautiful :heartsh: Pinocchio Park shin Hye And Lee Jong Suk Kissing.... :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by jrcedro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Annie20, Joyful_rn

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 9 months ago #131387

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: [Star Institute] top stars reveal the fate of the famous shaman, that truth is indeed what? :heartsh:

youtu.be/rH6HoiX4d1g?t=25 …

2009653009_rMCOI2Hm_27.jpg

Shaman appeared to have gained popularity TVN saw The Exorcist natnatyi look at the fate of the Star visited the "command even. Shaman 'command if' the possibility of rehabilitation which was a hot topic recently married Won Bin, Lee Na-young couple's chemistry and MC Mong, goyounguk return potential, Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye, including a couple confessed about the fate of the various stars.

Even if command is Won Bin, Lee Na-young is soul mates "The chemistry with respect to the couple. Two people are chemistry to help each other. Won Bin is popular with women and has a lot of four weeks. Won Bin is somewhat baramkki However, Lee Na-young because they can play a role in this baramkki could hold two people seem geolro be able to live happily without major problems in marriage in the future, "he said.

Following confessed to the actor Kim Sung Min handed a shock to fans as cannabis case.Even Proclamation, "Kim Sung Min has the possibility of returning the entertainment industry.But the next three to four years to watch. Right difficult thing, but to return to broadcasting after 3-4 years have a potential return to the TV home theater, "he said.

Even with the recent news about the commands warm pink yeolaeseol carries on Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye love compatibility for couples "Even if I do not know whether to say this, hold the bulbuteotda. Rats also a new bond that can unknowingly parting. It seems not long.Lee Jong-seok is the four weeks that have baramkki. Wait while devotees around because women still have four weeks leave I hope faithful to their work, "he said.

Maybe the greatest interest to the public would like MC Mong wonder. 2008 was also the youngest kid in the SBS stockings shaman to predict the future on this topic MC Mong.

Even after the elapsed time for the rehabilitation potential of the current command is MC Mong said calmly. Command is weak, even if luck is the year 2015 for MC Mong. So it is difficult to return to the broadcast itself. Hagieneun regain popularity in the past is impossible, he confessed to cool dashed.

Even after that command said flatly impossible for the entertainment possibilities for the return goyounguk that get caught up in a never-ending guseolsu rape case. Even celebrities hagieneun command looks very difficult life even 'future. Guseol are likely to continue due to legal issues hwimalril "he said.

Even if command is the protagonist of another pink surprise of the whole nation yeolaeseol Jo In Sung, it said about Ko. "When I saw the great arch will love horoscopes of two people. If you like Jo In Sung has four weeks to follow a lot of the association.

Ko has four weeks, while the younger lot can follow also. Ko has a good case could take up to four weeks, which is always popular for men to leave the Older. But it has a good four weeks, but the love horoscopes for marriage is low, he said.

CR. newsa.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=95958

20118.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 8 months ago #131422

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Shin Hye, please hit me lightly :D

tumblr_ns73cu3ri11stmypwo1_400.gif

tumblr_ns73cu3ri11stmypwo2_400.gif

tumblr_ns73cu3ri11stmypwo6_400.gif

tumblr_ns73cu3ri11stmypwo3_400.gif

tumblr_ns73cu3ri11stmypwo4_400.gif

tumblr_ns73cu3ri11stmypwo5_400.gif

ctto.

This two really :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat, Annie20
Time to create page: 1.587 seconds