Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #96981

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-09-16-16.jpg

image_2014-09-16-19.jpg

image_2014-09-16-20.jpg

image_2014-09-16-21.jpg

my Note: I hope it's fine with everyone if I open this new thread.......it's not too early is it?
Do hope this thread will be as popular as others in the coming days and months
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, moon, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610 and this user have 3 others thankyou

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #96985

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Maris, :) Choi-Choi from their character's last name? Thank you for starting this thread/forum.
:heartsh:

ok now I won't feel guilty posting these two together.... outside of their new kdrama Pinocchio.
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #96986

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Omo!!! Let's start shipping :)
Thanks for opening the thread sister.....

IMG_3865.jpg

217147_612634205432222_1266129292_n.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #96991

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you for welcoming me! :blush:

cr: to rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, librajapan, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #96992

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye when she was a toddler to a cute little girl

:luvluv:
Lee Jong Suk when he was a toddler... cute

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #96993

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from PSH_Supporters...

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #96994

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Model/Actor Lee Jong-Suk (이종석) or Lee Jong Seok
Born on September 14, 1989
Height: 186cm

Let's get to know him....
LJS at age of 15 on the Seoul Collection catwalks, becoming the youngest male model in 2005. , began his acting career in the 2009 Short Film Sympathy.

In 2010, Lee made his official acting debut in the South Korean TV series titled Prosecutor Princess. The same year he had a supporting role in the popular drama Secret Garden where played a talented young composer with a surly attitude and a forbidden crush on the second male lead, Oska.

In 2011 September, Lee appeared in MBC's High Kick Season 3 in which he portrayed the character An Jong Seok

He is best known for his leading roles in School 2013 (2012), I Can Hear Your Voice (2013) and Doctor Stranger (2014).

LJS was a Jambangee model together with Park Shin Hye in 2012. He also co-modeled with his best buddie Kim Woo Bin in Cass beer and Trugen in 2012.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97033

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Saying hello to this new couple of Pinocchio....
we are patiently waiting :)

IMG_3965.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, prettycool610, L-Khie

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97062

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
From Lee Jong Suk fan meeting in Seoul on his birthday....

This is more like a collection of what Jongsuk had said.

credit: 李钟硕咖啡吧 @ weibo

With regards to new drama: Oh yeah…like what the news said, I’ve taken up a new drama. But…mmm it’s indeed faster than expected. Whether I want to take a new drama before I fully get over DS, I thought about it a lot. (To do something) before I take a new drama, the timing as well…anyway it was troubling…But again it is the writer from IHYV. It should still be a friendly environment to me~ And the role is a reporter, and has a special relation to my kind of profession…Anyway, I took this drama. Because of this, I have to put a pause to things at hand.

You removed your mole at your lips, why did you keep the one at your eye? This…aiya, because my face is small! I thought there should be something on my face, no matter what there should at least be one mole.

He said he is still nervous, the MC kept asking if he is ok. Jongsuk said: Mmm, no problem~ it’ll be good. The MC then asked about his attention phobia. He said that it’s okay at the FM, because it’s all his “own people” and there is not much stress.

When talking about putting on weight: I will become very ugly when my face becomes fat and I won’t dare to come out. (Fans shout that it wouldn’t be and told him not to be scared and they will still love him)

cr via Hitiritobi
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Jenzzy, prettycool610, Liasilvia76

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97063

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
If there is a large amount of scenes which require to show your body? If the project is good, no matter what I should be able to do it. Training your abs again? Yeah, I’ll do it…otherwise what can be done? Give up eating? Yeah….(very reluctantly)

Is there anything you are particularly attracted to when in love? Mmmm…the reason for liking someone is because I like her. I can’t really say what part of her attracts me or what I like her.

Why did you write “Believe” on the support banner? This and that, I thought a lot. I even wrote in English kekeke. I want everyone to feel my sincerity. In the end I feel like “believe” is the most important and the best. It is like..the relationship and trust between the actor and the fans? Hahahaha so I wrote down this line that I have always wanted to say. Believe! Hahahaha! Believe! Aish, so warm! (He’s getting embarrassed)

On Park Hoon: Jongsuk said he spent a lot of effort on it. To details like how he walks and the way he wears his glasses….he spent a lot of effort.

When asked why he eats the energy stick (i don’t really know the English term for it but it’s the thing that Park Hoon always eats): It’s purely because I think a genius should have some special taste. I thought of chocolate, but that’s just not Park Hoon’s style, chocolate is a little too cool. The director also really liked this character profile.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me. Reason: highlights
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Jenzzy, prettycool610, izzatjaafar
Time to create page: 3.154 seconds