Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97289

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Lee Jong Suk created his Instagram account but.... :lol:

"Hmm…difficult… what is this…new world… mmm"

his new insta! (what is this 0206 business)
cr Hitoritabi
:heartsh:
Lee Jongsuk recently celebrated his 26th birthday with his fans dedicating a subway advertisement and an entire forest to him! He also recently held his fanmeeting, which was also attended by his best friend and actor Kim Woobin.

Fans of the actor can also catch him in the upcoming drama, “Pinnochio”, starring opposite actress Park Shinhye.
instagram.com/jongsuk0206
LINK here
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97436

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Lee Jong Suk for Nylon (Oct 2014) - Part 1
FRIDAY, 19 SEPTEMBER 2014
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation note: What a great interview of renewed determination. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

For quite some time now, whenever he was in a drama, there is a sadness in Lee Jong Suk’s eyes. Starting from ‘School 2013’, his life on the screen has never had a smooth upbringing. Either he’s made all the wrong decisions because he was afraid that his best friend in the world would leave him, or he’s living in w rod where he’s forced to hear the thoughts of everyone else. Then he would be living in a hell-like state just to save the woman he loves.

"Each and every character had his own sad tale; not even one of them has both parents alive and well. My heart hurts when thinking about the characters, even now. Perhaps I’m the only one who feels this way, but maybe that’s the reason the characters remain in people’s hearts?“

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97437

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

continue....
”During the filming of that drama, I received an amount of praise, but strangely, it made me scared to act afterwards. I love acting, but am I really good at it? Is this what sunbaes call a slump? I kept thinking about that.”

When he was filming’ Hot Young Bloods’, he had a bout of insomnia and pulled a script out of a pile of offers. His intent was to read one episode and then drift off to sleep but he got so wrapped up in the story that he read all the way to the end of episode two. A fateful encounter with ‘Doctor Stranger’. During this interview, I asked a lot of questions but his answers always went back to acting. When I asked him if he would considering resting a bit before moving onto his next fateful piece of work, he shook his head without a shred of hesitation, but with strong conviction.

"Insecurities and doubts would eventually pass. If I live my days in fear then I would become ever more timid. More than anything else, I have the gut feeling that I have to just stand up and continue forward.

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97438

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
whoaaaaa i heard that line before LJS.......whatever it is 'go forward' #Kimtan #ChaEunSang
:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97440

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Ur good sis Jenzzy, :) he is quite focused n passionate about acting. I've only re-post part of his Nylon mag interview... The rest is more of his previous works...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97573

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sister @nu2me,
After this you wiII know everything about him.
HopefuIIy, both of them wiII win Best SBS CoupIe too. :pray: :pray: :pray:

lee_jong_suk__png___3_by_kseniakang-d6dk2jdcopy.jpg
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97674

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader

My Note: already things are getting in place for these beautiful people........the articles, posters, news, videos........ :bingo: ........promising outlook for the new couple... :P
Thank you Eve for the quick introduction to LJS......things made easy for all....
He does seem to be a genuinely sweet, sincere and sensitive person. Looking forward to getting to know more of him in the coming months......as a person and actor both.....just like I did with all Shinhye's costars .
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97853

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh it was true that our lovable Park Shin Hye sent a Video message to Lee Jong Suk at his Seoul fan meeting..

"Lee Jong Suk then answered ten questions that fans sent in prior to the event. Most of them revolved around his most recent drama, Doctor Stranger. Then taped happy birthday messages played from his friends Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye (who is just so lovely and will be acting opposite of Jong Suk in the upcoming drama Pinocchio), Sistar’s Bora, and Park So Joon. "
cr Seoul Envy

LINK here
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97892

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye just finished her memorable fan meeting in Thailand.....

candid shot...cute

cr as tagged.
Lee Jong Suk will have his Thailand fan meeting on November 1, 2014

cr: as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruse, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 7 months ago #97937

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
spook

"NYLON TV" TAKES YOU BEHIND THE SCENES OF LEE JONGSUK’S EDGY PICTORIAL
"Nylon TV" has released a behind-the-scenes video of Lee Jongsuk’s photoshoot for the October issue of Nylon.

Earlier this week, fans were given a glimpse of Jongsuk’s dark, edgy pictorial for Nylon magazine. Now, they’re given another look at the actor’s style in a behind-the-scenes video.

Jongsuk combined his acting and modeling talent as he portrayed a troubled, yet extremely good looking, man. His piercing expressions and poses bring to life the concept of the pictorial.

The actor also left a sweet message for his fans, asking his fans to look forward to his photoshoot, as this was his first try at such a concept.

In related news, Jongsuk recently opened up his own Instagram account and celebrated his birthday with his fans and Kim Woobin. He has also been confirmed tostar in upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio” alongside Park Shinhye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.594 seconds