Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #140125

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#Happy1stAnniversaryPinocchio
Congratulations #ParkShinHye & #LeeJongSuk #해피1주년피노키오

tumblr_nih9y8577b1sl7awmo3_1280.gif

tumblr_nih9y8577b1sl7awmo5_1280.gif

tumblr_nih9y8577b1sl7awmo1_1280.gif

cr. to tagged
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #140164

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye #LeeJongSuk "The Darling Couple" 11-13-15

CToe65bU8AAE68i.jpg

CToe7-1UcAADJ-Y.jpg

CToe7b1UwAAxA85.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #140384

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#LEEJONGSUK and #PARKSHINHYE starring drama "Pinocchio" is DVD rental starts at TSUTAYA preceding!

b60b6feef379e9c1df6a43750d85200c.jpg

● of heroine that does not put a young man and lie to live in the lie, this winter most of the pure love story
Hamyon you lose the past of family from the incident, he chose the way to live as a son Darupo old man helped me. ... He, out to spend at the same time as the Ina of "Pinocchio syndrome" in the grandson of the old man, but I remember the love in Ina gradually, was a whopping Ina's mother officials of past incidents. To hide the identity, and the youth to live a lie of the name, the heroine that does not put the lie for you and lie hiccups to become fictional constitution "Pinocchio syndrome" is, pure love story that aims to full-fledged broadcast reporters. Is popular with exquisite mix of various genres, Gurime Award for Best Acting Award (Lee Jong-suk), finally landing in Japan is blockbuster was awarded the SBS Acting Award 5 crown!

● Lee Jong-suk × Park Shin Hye, best casting is realized
in the success of such as "I Can Hear Your Voice," "Doctor Gentiles", now and Lee Jong-suk that Hakusu popularity as a "new Hallyu Four Heavenly Kings", "handsome < familiar Park Shin Hye in a number of blockbuster such as It is Twink> "," The Heirs ". Now most seasonal two preeminent chemical reaction breast Kyun inevitable in the! Special Award in the SBS Acting Award (Lee Jong-suk), and achieving the beginning 5 crown the novella category Best Acting Award (Park Shin Hye).Lee and fingers that have been appointed to the heroine in "Sunbee (provisional) to walk the Night" co-star, also such as Kim Young-of "Love Rain", was awarded the New Star Award at this work.

● "I Can Hear Your Voice" staff, Lee Jong-suk and re-tag!
directing and screenplay, Jo Suwon of Lee Jong-suk has big hit was enthusiastically high school students to read the mind of the people, "I Can Hear Your Voice" and Park Heryon. And those who can not help but lie, mutually attracted a person who is not wearing a lie, and exquisite set that conflict in the field of news, the screenplay foreshadowing that was studded go is impressively intensive towards the last superb. Big excitement is raged on social messages in the previous love story, masterpiece love story was born here!

[Story] at an early age, Hamyon that coverage of overheating and fire accident has lost a family in notches, by changing the Darupo and name becomes the adopted son of Gonpiru that helped me in the sea, so that to live. Darupo to live with whether or not you and lie hiccups resulting in de "Pinocchio syndrome", even knowing that it is Chaoku that whether or not the mother has distorted the news at that time, will fall in love with Ina. And Ina and Chaoku is in the opportunity, to become a broadcast journalist. Darupo to face the past, mother to Ina the dream of reporters in the form to be used come true, Bomujo with favor in Ina, shaking Hamyon has had misunderstood that it is like that of his own, of each of harsh news Dive into the world. Grown with 4 people greet ending go? And whereabouts of love!?

[Cast]
Ki Hamyon / Choi Darupo: Lee Jong-suk, "I Can Hear Your Voice," "Secret Garden"
Choi Ina: Park Shin Hye "The Heirs", "It is a handsome <Twink>"
Seo Bomujo: Kim · Young-"Bachelor's Vegetable Store", "Love Rain"
Yoon Jure: Lee-toed "The Innocent Man," "once love-to Gu Family Book ~ thousand years."

[Staff]
Director: Jo Suwon "your voice heard," "Cheongdam <Cheongdam> Alice"
Screenplay: Park Heryon "your voice heard," "Dream High"

[Rental]
TSUTAYA preceded by rental start
■ 2016年1月8日rental start
Pinocchio Vol.1 ~ 7
CPDP-11928 ~ 11934
■ February 2 rental start 2016
Pinocchio Vol.8 ~ 13
CPDP-11935 ~ 11940
sale - Publisher: Culture Publishers

[Cell]
■ January 8 released 2016
Pinocchio DVD-BOX1 TCED-2906
Episode 1 - Episode 10 / main about 599 minutes + benefits 11 minutes / five
<image privilege> Korean production recital, Japan version of notice, Korea version of notice (a total of 11 minutes)
<initial inclusion benefits> raw photo 3 pieces set <Bonus> 12P full color booklet
■ February 2, 2016
Pinocchio DVD-BOX2 TCED-2907
Episode 11 - episode 20 (finale) / main about 600 minutes + benefits 64 minutes (planned) / six (five main + one privilege)
<image privilege> Park Shin Hye take down the video [interview, ○ × quiz, steel shooting],
2014 SBS Acting Awards excerpt, South Korea broadcast "Pinocchio feature" Making of (a total of 64 minutes recording schedule)
<Initial Bonus> post card 3 pieces set <Bonus> 12P full color booklet
each 18,000 yen (body) + tax
Publisher: Culture Publishers sale original: TC Entertainment

[Rental & cell specification]
color / 16: 9 / Dolby Digital 2.0ch stereo / single-sided single-layer
subtitle: 1 Japanese subtitles 2 Japanese dub subtitle
voice: 1 Korean 2 Japanese

【公式サイト】www.pinocchio-t.jp

Pinocchio DVD BOX, KOARI even during your reservation!
For details, click here

CR. www.koari.net/news/detail.php?id=7170 … …

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #140420

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks sis @jhen, :) I wonder if there is more cuts in this DVD than was already out there.

Sometimes, Japan versions have more that were seen... not not if there will be in this DVD Japan.
:heartsh:

Miss our Dalpo and our InHa couple ... ;)

they are in my dreams still :blush:

I am missing Pinocchio. sigh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #140469

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
hello sis eve, thats what i'm also asking for too? i.m sure they have. je je je just guessing?
the one that can answer our question is those who already had that Japan DVD PINOCCHIO ITEM.
those who have can you shared it in this forum. i missed the Pinocchio moments....

toast-kiss_zps2rp29zqi.gif

tumblr_nfun9rEqVY1u4fd9jo1_500.gif

tumblr_nhv8oofKgj1qzoptco6_r1_500.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #140554

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
=X sis @jhen, we are hoping to know more and I am keeping fingers crossed that those who bought the DVDs will share. :blush:

Thinking back on some scenes from PINOCCHIO....

Shinhye's many expressions as InHa. :lol: amazing actress !

:heartsh: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #140675

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This two have similar pose.... :P I prefer Shinhye's ;)

O yeah ! :lol:

Of course !

Ok these two better have new projects soon... :lol: :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 5 months ago #141010

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Enjoy this video .. sorry subs before the voice

I love this song :heartsh: :heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 4 months ago #141399

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The MC for the VISA Checkout launch has their guest, the multi-talent Park Shin Hye that was held at The Park Lane Hotel - Pullman, 310 Gloucester Road, Causeway bay.

He looks familiar.. have seen him somewhere before.... then eureka !! :P
saw his face again with Jongsuk hmmm... can't recall his name :pinch:

cr to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 8 years 4 months ago #141742

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
5 Most Romantic Kisses of 2015..
1.Pinocchio
2.KMHM
3.Producer
4.Oh My Ghost
5.She was Pretty

toast kiss....

link.... Star.MBN
cr: pearl0204
:heartsh:
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94
Time to create page: 1.362 seconds