Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110151

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:kiss: selfie of our OTP

gosh you two made me cry a river yesterday.... and I think you will make me cringe and scared today. Toss in some romance will you. :P ;) Looking forward to what's gonna happen today, episode 12.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110155

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
this photo and the ones before this... I watched last night..... scene at the park...
On piggyback InHa was placed down by Dalpo on the bench to get air and to tell her why he did not answer her calls... but I noticed that for a few seconds Dalpo sat on InHa's lap before standing... :P
am I seeing things because I saw it... :silly:

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110274

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin-hye”s sweet selfie with Lee Jong-suk looks like real couple”s

Woah this selfie taken by Shinhye which she posted in her IG has created more than 29 different news articles on Naver..
cr khjpearl

I love this photo of our OTP ..... we see their closeness... cute
----

Actress, park shin hye"s selfie with lee jong suk is being talked about because of their sweet presence together in the photo. On the uploaded photos, brightly smiling...

Actress, Park Shin-hye“s selfie with Lee Jong-suk is being talked about because of their sweet presence together in the photo.

Park Shin-hye uploaded the photo on Instagram with a comment, “Choi Dal-po and Choi In-ha from “Pinocchio”. Why are you here? Oh, I have something to say. Catch the original airing of “Pinocchio” today! I am uploading this photo under the permission”.

On the uploaded photos, brightly smiling Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk gazed into camera sweetly with their heads leaned to each other. They actually looked like a real couple in the photo.

Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk are currently starring in the SBS drama, “Pinocchio”. Park Shin-hye plays Choi In-ha, a news reporter in social department who cannot lie and Lee Jong-suk plays Choi Dal-po, a news reporter in social department, who lives under a false identity.
Source: Hancinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110275

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Pinocchio will have a special broadcast on Dec 25, 2014 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm KST.
It will show the highlights from Episode 1 through Episode 10.

LINKS here
via khjpearl

hmm so there will only be 1 new episode on the week of Christmas since SBS will show a Special Broadcast...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110285

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
As usuaI, Sis Eve aIways have a detaiIs observations. She has a detective eyes.
I am not notice anything when watch this scenes. I am onIy enjoying see young coupIe doing piggy back.
Why I never do that when I was young at once upon a time!!!
maybe because I never drunk... kekeke.

imagejpg2_zpsd22f99ba.jpg

drink5_zps84a50dca.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110287

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:) :lol: sis Elana you are right.... I see more since I watch RAW first before the subbed ones.. because then I will focus on the english translations more and just glance on the actions... :P

I too have not experience the piggy back ride.... and I find it funny so i won't attempt myself. :pinch: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110303

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
You may have seen this before... and I have watched it countless times... :blush:

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk at Wide News Ep785
ENG SUB

cr: PSHARAB8
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110411

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
elankham wrote:
I am not notice anything when watch this scenes. I am onIy enjoying see young coupIe doing piggy back.

drink5_zps84a50dca.jpg

sis @elankham....you don't have to be drunk to try the piggyback ride LOL
i will pity my partner if he does that to me now hehehe i don't want to see his back broken....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110413

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Jenzzy wrote:
elankham wrote:

drink5_zps84a50dca.jpg

sis @elankham....you don't have to be drunk to try the piggyback ride LOL
i will pity my partner if he does that to me now hehehe i don't want to see his back broken....

If ever I will experience that, I want to be the one that will ride on my partner's back loooooooooool :D :D :D :D :D just for change hehehehe peace =X :-V :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110446

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh you..... :lol: are just too funny Marc @prettycool.. I can not look if I see you being piggyback instead. :P with your long legs almost touching the ground. :pinch:

Oh there is a video on the...
Korean Updates awards.... Congratulations to both out OTP... Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for the Best Actress 2914 and Best Actor 2014 whoohoo !!

Video was posted by Marc in Pinocchio forum :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610
Time to create page: 0.742 seconds