Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110666

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Off topic mianhe :D :D
My brother told me that soju tastes almost like alcohol, so it may have a high alcohol content :bingo: so that's why Inha and Yurae were totally drunk after a few bottles looool :D :D

cr to @eve noona :bingo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110678

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks marc for the funny drunken faces of Yoorae and InHa :lol:

yeah... your brother is right.... Korean soju has about 16.7% to about 45% alcohol by volume (ABV) 20% ABV is most common. :kiss1: It's made from rice, but learned that other manufacturers substitute to potatoes, wheat, and barley. It is a Korean drink. Similarly, Soju is to Korea what sake is to Japan and what vodka is to Russia.

Me and 2 girl friends tried Korean resto in Manhatan and we consumed 3 bottles :pinch: started off as one bottle for the 3 of us... then progressed to 3 before we could leave... it was a bad idea ! :blush: next day headache .. :(

ok.. me back to our OTP

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110700

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Wow! soju has 16.7% alcohol content?! that's a lot....i become tipsy with just 7% alcohol content :) sis @eve....

i wish to see more of our couple in the next episodes.....and the hilarious Choi family :)

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110705

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hahahaha!.....nice one :)

web_3542390028_04d450aa_image.jpg

web_3542390028_67fbc5c3_image.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Ngân Thủy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110708

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Jenzzy wrote:
Hahahaha!.....nice one :)

web_3542390028_04d450aa_image.jpg

web_3542390028_67fbc5c3_image.jpg

cr to the owner

LOOOOOOOOOL :D :D :D :D close enough!!!! :D :D :1 :1

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110737

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I can't wait to see this FA..... bts

One couch episode Yubi was the one showing something in her phone and Shinhye has her chin on JongSuk’s shoulder the whole time. (ó﹏ò。)
All I can say is that these 2 are very sweet offscreen.
cr: sobaniitezutto
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110745

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Aigoo.. that moments sis @eve. I want to see it! I would be so happy if there's a picture atleast! :lol: :lol:

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110746

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Squeeling like a lunatic :woohoo:

sis @Jenzzy i forgot to tell you yesterday... .that kiss initiated by our lovely Shinhye is daebak!!! I am dreaming for more skinships this holiday :blush:

I love how Shinhye approached Jongsuk and melting at how he kept his eyes opened and followed Shinhye's lips.. he can't wait to kiss her too.... :blush:

cr: to rightful owner
:heartsh:

ok not kidding have to go back to work...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110749

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Oh sis @nu2me.. your posts are really killing me.. :luvluv: :luvluv: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

Sharing a gif from the BTS of the goodbye kiss! Im glad they share it with us but WHY?! WHY?! Why dont they show the whole clip?! I was about to throw my laptop when i saw that COMING SOON! :throw: :throw: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: SBS is such a tease! :touched :touched :touched
ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #110751

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis @Irene :blush: :lol:

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, Skinship Acting Contains “Truth”?

기사승인 [0호] 2014.12.19 16:21:29

The skinship of the actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Park Shin Hye is once again gaining attention.
In ‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk’s blushing red ears in his recent kiss scene and affectionate skinships in the drama is attracting much attention from many netizens.

Many people have witnessed his ears turning red if Lee Jong Suk is ashamed or embarrassed.
On the broadcasted SBS Drama Special ‘Pinocchio’ on the 4th, in episode 8, it was shown that Choi Dalpo (Portrayed by Lee Jong Suk) and Choi Inha (Portrayed by Park Shin Hye) had their first kiss.

Choi Inha stated that she could hide her feelings for Dalpo and treat him as family, but she hiccuped. Because of this hiccup, Choi Inha tried to escape, but Choi Dalpo caught her and held her in place.

Choi Inha is surprised at his actions so she tries to explain her hiccups, but Choi Dalpo approached her and tried to kiss her to prevent her from making any more excuses.

Choi Inha wanted to prevent Choi Dalpo from coming closer so she put her hand on her mouth, but Choi Dalpo kissed her on her hand.

Following this, Choi Inha put her hand down and let Choi Dalpo kiss her on her lips and she kissed him back.

This romantic scene is gathering a lot of attention again.

Recent highlights on the ‘red blushing ears’ of Lee Jung Suk has attracted attention again.
This issue seems not to die down because of the many BTS scenes and Instagram photos of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk that seems to show like they are real lovers and comfortable with each other and their continuous off-screen skinship.

Do you think they are going to be a real couple soon?
Source: VERITAS
Eng.Trans By: TheFoodMonster via supernad2
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.927 seconds