Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #99127

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
@kimloveeun Yes, and I'm finding some PSH smiling or laughing :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #99158

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I like this fan made..

1889092007_b18e4870_JNWTEZl.png

cute-kitten-smiling-smiley-emoticon_2014-10-01-2.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #99169

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
this one damn cute..

web_1889092007_c5459ec2_ALbpPg7.jpg

thanks PSH DC.

019.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #99292

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
why no news Choi Dal Po from your end.... So curious of your appearance and character.

cr to rightful owner
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #99361

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from Naver...

very rough translation.... mianhe
Among the expanding activities of the 20's actress width varying according to the three national channels. We have Park Shin-hye (drama), Park Min-young (drama) and Park Bo-young (movie).

Park Shin Hye this coming November scheduled broadcast SBS drama <Pinocchio> transforming into Social Affairs Reporter. She hiccups when she lies so she applied to be a rookie reporter at a broadcast station.

Park Min-young on December KBS2TV new In the drama <healers> online newspaper reporter eventually grow into real reporter.

Park Bo-Young new movie <There's such passion sound and>, applied for jobs at numerous companies, but failed to land a job. She finally does get a job as a sports magazine journalist. She begins to work as a reporter in the entertainment division.

especially in the media man-woman here is growing Street name and classification naseoneun the subject of stories in the male-dominated society of the sorrows of the characters grow here.
LINK here

mianhe... I can't think atm... expecting the auditor any minute....sigh
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #100003

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh golly need to pick up my enthusiasm... ebb quite a bit

photos from their previous respective mag spread...
cr: as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #100014

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk were together on a runway show for Beyond Closet S/S Collection in 2009??
cr: jennbee

prepping for catwalk...

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Maris, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #100070

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
“Pinocchio” Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Pinocchio Shirt
By Staff Writer | Oct 06, 2014 12:52 PM EDT

Actress Park Shin Hye showed off her black shirt with the Disney character Pinocchio printed. On Saturday, October 4, 2014, actress Park Shin Hye tweeted a picture of herself wearing a black shirt with the Disney character Pinocchio printed. Actress Park Shin Hye tweeted, "Thank you Jain Song x Disney for the Pinocchio snapback and sweater! They're so cute, aren't they?" in the picture, she took a selfie wearing the Jain Song x Disney Pinocchio hat and sweater. In related news, actress Park Shin Hye came back from her Asia tour last month and is filming a new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio," which is to premiere in November. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, and tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio," actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. This becomes the reason why she decides to work as a reporter for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter.
cr DramaStars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #100115

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
the Pinocchio items were a gift from Jain Song x Disney

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #100123

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This is just me thinking.....
It's been said that Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) is very smart and has an outstanding IQ
while Choi In ha (Park Shin Hye) has this hiccups and may stand her ground so as not to hiccup..
we can safely expect there may be discussions, bickerings if you will between our lead stars.

what is this... Pinocchio is surrounded with secrecy and have not even started yet but SBS has already a confirmed "Hyde, Jekyll, I,” for Hyun Bin's 1st drama .... up next... this is a big announcement.... it's a Hyun Bin's drama.
sigh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, prettycool610
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds