Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #26121

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
btw, I couldn't believe Song Joong-Ki said that about Yoo Ah In's lips (rebellious Moon Jae Shin).

SKK Cast : Micky Yoochun as Lee Sun Joon. Park Min Young as Kim Yoon Hee. Song Joong Ki as Goo Yong Ha. Yoo Ah In as Moon Jae Shin. Seo Hyo Rim as Ha Hyo Eun. Kim Min Seo as Cho Sun. Jun Tae Soo as Ha In Soo.

and here's some fan-made photo shop SJK face with Yoo Ah In's lips and mustache !! :lol: :woohoo:

Noooo, I still Love, Love, Love SJK's natural lips !!! so kissable, so soft . . . now dreaming in a faraway land ! :silly:
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #26264

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (SKK scandal) korean drama currently on air via KBS World (last ep 16) a 20 ep drama with Song Joong Ki..
An MV for this track was uploaded by KBS World's you tube channel. The MV featured various scenes from SKK.
here is:
"Found You"

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 7 months ago #26281

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Ahhhh love his role in SKK scandal drama, he sprungs on every important situations, too funny, he nonchalantly and gallantly portrays pivotal roles. very attractive fellow

baby face

hysterically funny

---

an old interview - Song Joong Ki @ SKKS Set [ENG SUB]

cr: uploader

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 6 months ago #26478

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
thanks eve~~
i don't like him with mustache,,,his face is perfect as is..hehe

~i'm dying of frustration here.. :(

Song Joong-gi from 'Sungkyungwan Scandal' is 'Love-starved'

Song Joong-ki, who plays as Goo Yong-ha in KBS 2TV 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', showed a cute complaint about him having no love line in the drama.

During the interview with 'Money Today Star News', Song Joong-ki said, “I think I will be love-starved soon since only Goo Yong-ha has no love line in the drama.”

In 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', Yoon-hee (Park Min-yeong), Gul-oh (Yoo Ah-in), and Seon-joon (Micky Yoochun) are creating a love triangle. Goo Yong-ha is the only person who doesn't have a love line among the 'Jal-geum Quartet'.

Song Joong-ki said, “it is a rare case that a main character doesn't have any love line. I even told the director that if I get any love line, I might kiss her right away.”

He thought for a second and added, “On the second thought, it will be better to have no love line for Song Joong-ki since he is at the place in middle of other members. I will rather leave as 'Everyone's Lover'.”

Song Joong-ki finished his words by saying, “I want to do a romantic comedy for the next drama/film. I will act better since I didn't have any woman for this drama.”

On the other hand, 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal's' viewer rating is increasing little by little as the last episode is coming. It is on its peek after Yoon-hee's true gender was revealed.

Source : star.mt.co.kr/stview.... ( Korean )
cre: HanCinema

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 6 months ago #26513

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
Song Joong Ki attempts to kiss Song Ji Hyo

sjk.jpeg

Actor Song Joong Ki (25) attempted a sudden kiss on actress Song Ji Hyo (29), surprising the cast and staff.

On the most recent recording of SBS‘ ”Running Man“, the team visited Ji Chook Station and held a race involving various games.

The mission for this week’s official “Running Man” game ‘1:8 competition’ was “Make Ji Hyo’s heart beat!”, where each male cast courted the only female regular of the show with their various talents.

The most eye-catching of the courters was none other than Song Joong Ki, who is currently boasting immense popularity among female fans for his role as “Goo Yong Ha” in the KBS drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal“.

Song Joong Ki asked Song Ji Hyo, “Have you ever felt me as a man?” before trying to smoothly plant a surprise kiss on her.

Song Joong Ki and Song Ji Hyo’s surprise subway scandal will be revealed on October 24th at 5:20 pm.

Source + Photo: My Daily

==========
I've posted same topic previously yet diff. source..
oh well, why am i posting this heartbreaking news (for me..LoL)??
oh SJH is 29....that's why many noona reacted..keke
ah~!how lucky of this girl....

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 6 months ago #26640

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: let's think of that scenario as a fan service Betsy ! :pinch: :lol:

Sungkyunkwan producers would also like an extension
by javabeans | October 25

With its adorable and heartwarming storylines, not to mention engaging cast, Sungkyunkwan Scandal has attracted a mighty fanbase that belies its modest ratings numbers (although those have been steadily climbing as well). As a result, it has been flooded with fan requests for extensions, and even despite it being late in the game (with only this week and next week remaining), producers have also spoken up to say that they’d be eager for one as well.

First off, the caveat: Don’t get your hopes up. We can hope, but I don’t think an extension is forthcoming with the obstacles it would have to overcome in a very short period of time.

With that said…

To compare the fan fervor of Sungkyunkwan Scandal to other popular dramas, the source article compares the online activity from the first 16 episodes (which is what Sungkyunkwan had aired as of the article’s publish date) of various dramas. Sungkyunkwan’s official homepage message board has more than 120,000 messages posted by fans, which is triple the response of Chuno, four times as many as Baker King Kim Tak-gu, and twice as many as IRIS.

Additionally, the drama’s board at popular portal DC Inside has 160,000 messages. It is DC Inside’s second-most-active drama board, next to uber-hit Boys Before Flowers.

It’s interesting to note that those other dramas all hit 30% ratings (with Baker King topping 40%), while Sungkyunkwan started off at a modest 6.3% and has steadily risen to its highest number last Tuesday, 14.3%. (It was aided by the departure of long-running Dong Yi.)

The fans who are eager for more of their drama crack point out that the love story between Yoon-hee (Park Min-young) and Sun-joon (Micky Yoochun), with only three episodes left after today’s broadcast.

The CEO of production house Lemon Rain, Kim Dong-rae, said, “It’s a story that can easily be extended, by ten episodes or any number. Even in this situation, we could add another four. We’d like to do it, if only the actors would agree, but it’s difficult because if the production period goes on for longer than planned, it interferes with their schedules.” He added that it’s disappointing to end it this way.

What would he like to do in the hypothetical situation of an extension?

Kim said, “We would be able to get deeper into the emotions of Moon Jae-shin (Yoo Ah-in), and expand on Lee Sun-joon and Kim Yoon-hee’s story. Aside from the love story, there’s a lot of plot about the academic angle. There’s so many good stories to tell that I’m sure we could really make a great drama, but realistic conditions aren’t supportive.”

The difference between extending a drama like Dong Yi and Sungkyunkwan Scandal is because the former is longer-running, has sufficient time to establish its presence, and consequently draws in enough advertising money that the stations are eager to capitalize upon. Miniseries, however (20 episodes or less), often find themselves hurting financially with extensions, and production companies are less likely to move forward with them. (Plus, despite the show’s online popularity, mid-teen ratings are usually not considered high enough to be worth the broadcaster’s while.)

This is why it’s unusual for Sungkyunkwan’s producers to be so willing to take that financial risk, and to declare themselves ready to forge forward with full confidence.

The sticking point remains the cast, and in particular lead actor Micky Yoochun, who is about to embark on an Asian tour with his pop group JYJ. Initially the drama was scheduled to conclude filming at the end of September, but that has already been pushed back once and conflicted with his schedule.

A few more statistics that attest to the drama’s popularity (as if we didn’t already know): The OST has sold over 120,000 albums, and the episodes have been seen online from KBS’s homepage 190,000 times (compared with Chuno’s 150,000 and Baker King’s 130,000).

Via Yonhap News
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 6 months ago #26727

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Joong-ki is back in the news with his skin :)

Song Joong Ki shares his secret for perfect skin
by elliefilet on October 26

Known for his perfect skin, actor Song Joong Ki shared his secrets in an interview with ‘Money Today Star News‘.

He was asked, “You’re known for having the skin of a white pearl. What’s your secret?”

Song Joong Ki responded, “First of all, I don’t smoke, and secondly, I don’t smoke. I’ve never even touched a cigarette. If you smoke, it’s bad for your health and it’s really horrible for your skin.”

The ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘ actor added, “These days, I return to my dorm and put on a facial mask before I sleep. I’ve actually been having some skin troubles. Normally, I don’t do any special treatment, but when I do, I pay particular attention to underneath my eyes.”

Did you hear that, kids? Don’t smoke if you want perfect skin.

Source + Photo: Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, sabchia, betsy, elankham

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 6 months ago #26872

• Julie Micky
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 9
Soon Joong Ki....
SArang hae...

i really love him ...

u know guys... i really really wanna meet him... uwaAAaaa... :(:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 6 months ago #26889

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
We are one of the many many fans who love him for him, for his talents, for his whole being :blush:

Julie Micky, you can join in -

Joong Ki Intl Official Web : jkinternational.webs.com/

Joong Ki Intl Facebook Fan Page : www.facebook....154800257873780

Source : Nate News

Trans by Gavn2310 @ Joong Ki International

Song Joong Ki is playing a role as Goo Yong Ha in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" drama which is broadcast on KBS on Mondays and Tuesdays. He is admired by many people for his attractive and interesting character of Josun casanova.

In a recent interview, Song Joong Ki said:"I have 5 working days which involves travelling from Moon Kyung - the studio of "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", to Youngam, Naju, Hwasung. Two other working days is spent on coming back to Seoul where I have to shoot for "Running Man" and "Music Bank" ".

At first, "Sungkynkwan Scandal" is famous for its favorable content and the participation of Micky Yoochun as Lee Sun Jun. However, the rating of the drama has not been ideal as the first episode's rating was only 6.3%. Then there is a slight increase in the rating to 8.4% of 6th episode.

Song Joong Ki added:" Frankly speaking, we all felt pretty disappointed to know that the rating was so low. Other dramas have achieved a higher rating than us. After that, we think the rating was so low due to the case that we jus began. Then, we regained our spirit for shooting."

Mentioning his character as Goo Yong Ha, Song Jong Ki expressed:" As I read the script, I felt confused about my character, therefore I was very worried. I didn't know how a person Yong Ha actually is. He seems to be indifferent to everything but can know almost them. Recently, I have started to feel as a real Yong Ha."

Surprisingly, Song Joong Ki's wink was not be considered to be in the scripts, which was his invention. He was amazed that his wink could create such admire among people and help him to understand more about Yong Ha.

As all the casts are at a young age of 24 or 25, they find it easy to make friends with each other. They often gather for a drink or eating. Song Jong Ki replied:" We all like drinking wine, especially Yoochun. Thanks to Yoochun, we are getting on well with others."

For the studio is located on the outskirts of the city, they didn't get used to it at first. Nevertheless, they have become accustomed to it and regarded it as their another home.

Song Joong Ki stated :" Since the studio is so far away from the city that there are not many fan visits to us. Nonetheless, there has been more than 500 fans paying a visit to us. Owing to this, we have had unforgettable and happy moments."

Thank u for sharing !!!
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 6 months ago #27286

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
Man Of The Hour In K-Pop: Song Joong-ki

It appears that the man of the hour in k-pop these days is Song Joong-ki of popular drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal". The show really catapulted him into the main spotlight and he's been sweeping every celebrity-related survey out there these days.

So what's so great about Song? Well, let's first start off with his skin. According to a couple of recent surveys, the young star has been noted to have the best skin out of all the male celebrities. There was one such survey titled "Even as a female, I'm jealous of THIS male celebrity's skin" where he took 54% of the votes, taking first place. Another survey asking for which star -- male or female -- has the most moisturized looking skin. Of course Song took first place again, although this time he tied with veteran actress Ko Hyeon-jeong.

Song Joong-ki has an image that even young students love. According to a survey titled, "The celebrity that I most want to be cheered on by when I take my college entrance exam.."., Song took first place. Another one asking for who the hottest rising star in k-pop culture was, also saw Song take top honors. It's clear that all eyes are on this young man to see where this wave of popularity will take him. A survey more specific to Song' s show, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", asked for the best flower boy (pretty boy) from the drama. No surprise that Song took first in that survey too.

Song's representatives at SidusHQ confirmed his top stardom by saying he's been receiving offers from all sectors of the industry : movies, dramas, commercials.

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )
cre: HanCinema

wow~!way too many credits for him...he deserves it...he's getting more popular :)
i can't help laughing about the survey, "The celebrity that I most want to be cheered on by when I take my college entrance exam..".. :lol: i dunno why.. LoL..

~thanks Eve for sharing^^

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Time to create page: 0.775 seconds