Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18837

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Shin Hye at "Hearty Paws 2" VIP premiere.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18883

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
wish we can have PSH interview at the VIP movie in english subbed, it is not too long. :huh:
Thank u Sunny for the upload.
---
more Song Joong Ki news - on his kdrama: Sungkyunkwan Scandal from allkpop by casper, July 15th.
Sungkyunkwan Scandal holds a Press Conference

Ahead of the August premiere, the four main leads or otherwise known as the Joseon F4 in the drama, Micky Yoochun, Park Min Young, Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In attended a press conference for their upcoming drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal to drum up hype.

Dressed in their drama outfits, the four had interviews and posed for the media before they will proceed with shooting for drama posters.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal claims to be the first campus love story drama based in the Joseon Dynasty, against the backdrop of Sungkyunkwan University.

The drama revolves around the exploits and love stories of four youths. When her younger brother falls ill, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school in his place disguised as a boy in her desperation to find a way to support him, and becomes friends with Lee Sun Joon, extremely rich and the brains of the gang, playboy Goo Yong Ha and the rebellious Moon Jae Shin (from DramaWiki).

The drama will debut on August 30th through KBS2TV.
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18907

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
additional photo of PSH during SJK new movie premier of Heart Is… 2 (aka Hearty Paws 2 or 마음이2). There were other celebrities who came to show their support.

cre DC gal and baidu.

The lady on the left photo, *not sure who she is :ohmy: *. The lady in the middle picture is of course, our Park Shin Hye and the lady on the right is SJK's co-host Seo Hyo-rim, at KBS2's Music Bank.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18909

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I too am interested in this new korean drama The Sungkyunkwan Scandal -

From left to right: Yoo Ah-in, Park Min-young, Micky Yoochun, Song Joong-ki

The cast of KBS’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal gave a press conference at their drama’s filming set in Kyunggi province on the afternoon of July 15. We’ll probably see them giving another press conference nearer to their fall premiere (that’ll be the production press conference just before the drama’s broadcast), so this one was a more introductory affair.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal has been called a campus youth drama and a period romantic comedy, but even with those descriptors I’ve been struggling to wrap my head around how that will manifest onscreen. But the photo below (which I get a kick out of for the huge heads in the background) helps clear that up a bit, with its cute cartoony characters and obviously light-hearted approach.

In addition to these four, other cast members include Seo Hyo-rim (Fine Windy Day) and Ha Ji-won’s younger brother Jeon Tae-soo. Seo plays a ditzy type of girl and the daughter of a nobleman who is engaged to Micky Yoochun’s character. Jeon, meanwhile, leads a rival student faction at school.

Sungkyunkwan will air on Mondays and Tuesdays after Gumiho: Tale of the Fox Child, which will end in late August.

DBSK’s Micky Yoochun is the leader of his F4-ish group; he’s educated, rich, and good-looking. As the only son of a distinguished family, he’s basically at the top of the social ladder. However, what’s his privilege is also his loss, because he’s never ventured beyond his small, privileged world.

Park Min-young (Ja Myung Go) plays the girl with whom Micky Yoochun falls in love, although naturally it’ll take some comic situations and angst before they get there, since she enters the school dressing as a boy. She’s a little too ridiculously pretty to be passing for a boy, methinks, but we can’t make any final decisions till we’ve seen her mannerisms.

Song Joong-ki (Triple) plays a playboy, and I have absolutely no trouble believing that he’ll be stealing ladies’ hearts. He’s proficient in womanizing and drinking, which is a departure from previous roles. He explains, “Aside from Frozen Flower, most of my roles have been bright, nice, and wholesome.” That gave him a bit of difficulty at first, plus “It’s different from my real personality. So I learned from watching Yoochun,” he joked.
Via E Daily, Mk.co.kr

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18910

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
maybe that is why Shin Hye tweet on 2pm -
who also went to the VIP movie premiere of Heart Is… 2 (aka Hearty Paws 2 or 마음이2)

cr bntnews, naver

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #18972

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Has this been shared? His twitter, but not active anymore. He tweeted since Dec 2009 and last tweet was on Jan 2010.

twitter.com/SongJoongKi

Photos from his tweet.
sjk1.jpg

sjk2.jpg

sjk3.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19081

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
We have seen our princess paired with the cutie SJK. Now SJK is paired with UEE for August Vogue Girl!

UEE and Song Joong Ki go sporty for HEAD

20100719_ueesongjoongki1.jpg

After School’s UEE and Song Joong Ki got together for some new endorsement photos for HEAD. The two sported some sneakers and bags in vintage-esque clothes and sport themed outfits.

The sneakers are called retro sneakers and they are the main item of the season from HEAD. The two are both giving off a lovable and chic image in these photos.

This photo spread can also be found in the August Vogue Girl.

20100719_ueesongjoongki2.jpg

20100719_ueesongjoongki3.jpg

Credit: allkpop
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by pj0t.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19179

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The Running Man kshow -
MC: Yoo Jae Suk | Lee Hyo Ri, Sung Joong Ki, Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, Hwang Jung Eum, HaHa, Gary (Leessang), Ji Suk Jin

i love this part, these two :lol:
joongki's talkie keeps making sound and it disturb gwangsu's interview :lol: the fact that throughout
the show joongki always unintentionally cutting gwangsu :lol:
I also look forward to watching any MC Yoo Jae Suk, he is hilarious to the max !!! :lol:

Some SJK gif

credit: song joong ki's DC Gallery

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19189

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
oppa song joong ki is super HOTTTTT...i love him in Obstetrics and Gynecology...
songjoongki_201005081.jpg

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19191

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi shellmaprain, I adore Song JoongKi to bits :lol: . I came across him ways back in the Dream Team !
Love him too in OBGYN. He looks hott as an intern. :blush:

The more I get to know him, the more drawn I am to him especially when he collaborated with our Shin Hye when they were both appointed as ambassadors to the film festival. Can't wait for them to be in a kdrama or CF or even kmovie. I haven't seen our PSH in recent variety shows, I would be so pleased to find her participating in Running Man. ;) I have so many wishes for our lovely Shin Hye-ssi to be in her next projects. :whistle:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19193

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
same here...i wish they do a project together...kekeke...hope they will be in We Got Married,ne?

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 13 years 9 months ago #19195

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That is a great idea ! ;) If the producers don't want to overload us with PSH+JGS then maybe, have Shin Hye with JSK :lol: since they usually match up what ppl don't expect. :lol:

There were plans of having YAB fan meets again in China.
I just want to see more of PSH on TV. :) Miss her
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds