Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145801

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
meanwhile... today is the day for "Descendants of the Sun" !! :kiss:

:lol: I can't :P parody.... :lol:
Lee kwang Soo is a natural lead in the Descendants of the Sun parody posters...
Recently in an online community site, a fan uploaded several posters of the drama with Lee Kwang Soo’s face photoshopped on to Song Hye Kyo‘s. It is done so well that it almost looks real. Lee Kwang Soo’s facial expressions complete these posters. What was once an emotional and romantic set of posters is now quite hilarious.

talented fans of KBS2‘s drama “Descendants of the Sun” have created some hilarious posters starring Song Joong Ki and his best friend Lee Kwang Soo.

The creator of these posters did not forget to change little details, such as adding Lee Kwang Soo’s name in the credits.

via soompi
Link...
www.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=55208
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145802

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I want to live next to the military baracks with these men in sight !! :P :blush:

location shooting of Descendants of the Sun...

Filming has mainly taken place in Zakynthos, Arachova and Lemnos.

Zakynthos is an island located in the west part of the country in the Ionian Sea and it is a very popular tourist destination. The island is well known for its beautiful cliffs, caves and crystal clear beaches, one of which is used as a filming location. Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach) is named after a smuggling vessel which washed ashore and has been a permanent feature there since 1982. According to local news portal,Zante Press 24, writerKim Eun-sooktook a special liking to the island and this beach in particular during a past visit. The portal also reports that the Zakynthos municipality and its mayor, Pavlos Kolokotsas are in close contact and cooperation with the drama's production.

Arachova is a mountain town in mainland Greece. Due to its location near the capital city of Athens and its proximity to the Parnassos Ski Center, the town is a very visited location during winter. It is also only 10km away from the archeological site of Delphi, widely known as the site of the Pythia oracles, who were priestesses of Apollo. Local Arachova blogger Efi Stergiou covered the drama's filming in her blogNtefi. According to miss Stergiou, the crew filmed there on the 5th and 6th of October and Greek actors were also part of the scenes. The blogger has shot an exclusive video of the drama's chosen locations, including a short clip from a scene filming.

Lemnos is an island in the northern Aegean Sea. Due to its flat geography and volcanic origins, the island has many easily accessible beaches, rich soil and special local produce. Lemnos has great archeological importance and this includes the ruins of Poliochne, which is considered as one of the oldest organized settlements in Europe. Lemnos has a variety of unique locations, such as its salt lake, which attracts flamingos and other migratory birds. The sand dunes of Gomati is another point of interest, often earning it the title of 'Sahara of Lemnos'. According to local news portal and radio station,Limnos FM 100, 'Descendants of the Sun' will be filming there, as well as in other areas of the island, including its capital harbor town of Myrina. The municipality as well as local home owners are reportedly working with the production.
cr ask k-pop
:heartsh:

Recently because of the hot hot hot popular Kdrama Descendants of the Sun, large group of tourists from Korean and China has come to visit the locations.
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145804

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Haha....lol =D thanks sis@nu2me for the Lee Kwang Soo posters. It is too funny! I heard that he did a cameo in the DOTS. Nice to know they are still close since the Running Man days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145818

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

There are many of Song Joong Ki's dramas/movies that me and friends thoroughly enjoyed !
Currently... "Descendants of the Sun" as Captain Yoo Shi Jin.

"Innocent Man" or "Nice Guy" as Kang Ma Roo ( it took me over 3 years to keep saying his character's name :lol: ). lee Yu Bi and Lee Kwang Soo were also in this drama.

"A Tree with Deep Roots" as the young Sejong... senior actor Han Suk-Kyu as King Sejong was full of respect and praise for Joong-Ki's portrayal as the younger version. 'It was big shoes to fill.'after SJK portrayal.

Ahhhh... "Sungkyunkwan ScandaL" as Goo Yong Ha. Love the main leads... Do you know that he and Yoo Ah In got the best couples award. :lol: it was hilarious ! :P
:luvluv: :heartsh: :ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145819

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:shy:

I am squealing with delight and squirming with joy.. Oh my.... :blush: watch this... Sweeeet !
Watch his cute reaction !! :imdead:
Link...
mobile.twitter.com/PhenomenieZ/status/71...953544273921/video/1
cr to owner

I won't know what to do if he looks at me like this :blush:

:luvluv:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145820

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Funny episode !! :lol:
watch this...
mobile.twitter.com/nita_guii/status/712641688007606272/video/1
cr @nita_guii
=X
Woah..where did they come from.... some hay - from the truck bed - got stuck on their hairs :lol:

then... while walking up, Captain Yoo ShinJin bump his head on the ceiling :P

Ahhhh.... kisses, kisses, kisses.. :kiss: so jealous of Mo Yeon !!! :pinch:

:imdead:
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me. Reason: Added pictures
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145848

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
“Descendants of the Sun” Becomes First Drama in 4 Years to Break Ratings Record
by boxclub March 23, 2016

“Descendants of the Sun” has finally broken through the 30 percent viewership ratings with their latest episode!

According to Nielson Korea ratings from March 24, the ninth episode from the hit KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” that aired on March 23 recorded a 30.4 percent rating, which was a 0.6 percent increase from their previous episode that had a 28.8 percent viewership rating.

The drama has become the first drama since MBC’s “Moon Embracing the Sun” in 2012 to break the 30 percent mark, officially proving that the nation is under the “Descendants Syndrome.”
cr: soompi

The characters in this Kdrama are portrayed episode by episode by amazing and talented actors/actresses. From Song Joong-ki to Song Hye-Kyo to Jin Goo to Kim Ji-Won to Onew to Jeon Soo-Jin to Kang Shin-Il to Seo Jung-Yeon to Lee Seung-Joon and so many more. From director Lee Eung-Bok and scriptwriters, Kim Eun-Sook, Kim Won-Suk.

Didn't know that Captain Yoo Shin Jin is like a 'superman' .... nice surprise... as soon as Mo-Yeon left... he went through the window down a roof to catch her.... and act cool and calm by the doorway. ;)

=X

and.... Song Joong Ki's Asia Tour Fan Meeting will be in May 2016 in Bangkok !!

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145853

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

[Update] According to the KBS official, #SongJoongKi is going to appear in their program 'KBS 뉴스9' (News9) next weeK
cr ‏@KissVietnam

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145854

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Notice them from position of attention then move their left foot 10-12 inches to the left of the right foot... that is called "parade rest" military term. Parade rest is commanded only from the position of attention, motionless and eyes straight forward.

for this scene is when they were asked to meet with Lt. General Yoon... thank them... was told to relax, Moyeon was about to sit then noticed the 3 standing and awkwardly stood :lol:
The General dismissed her... she was trying to casually talk to them before leaving...

=X

....very much fascinated with Descendants of the Sun... as it is close to home.. familiarity being a military brat, relatives being doctors, someone who have volunteered in the Doctors Without Borders cause, peacemakers.. :blush:

DOTS drama has witty conversations and interactions between the main characters.... very straightforward. The acting of each character, the entire casts superb acting, not to forget the
scenes are extremely well done given this is a drama, not a documentary.

The earthquake and its aftermath.. the nothing ordinary development in the love between the 4 leads.. Now, we are bracing ourselves from the happiness we have witness in the recent episodes.... to the unexpected !

"This drama is so terrifyingly realistic and brilliantly dreadful!"
:heartsh: :luvluv:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145879

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' the highest minute of viewer ratings 36.4% Song Joong Ki's gun scene

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,172, -72] So hard to catch this drama live but I manage to every time

2. [+3,002, -64] Let's go all the way to 40% ^^

3. [+2,098, -60] I heard this is the highest viewer ratings since 'Moon Embraces the Sun'

4. [+2,004, -76] The entire episode was fun and deserving of 36.4%, I wonder why it averaged out at 30.4%?

5. [+545, -13] I love Yoo Shi Jin's way of being in love. "I won't be upset that my feelins were found out because I'm the one who likes her more"

6. [+484, -10] So surprised how beautiful Song Hye Gyo looked, she looked like a baby

7. [+369, -7] The Song Song couple hit full potential yesterday

8. [+388, -18] At this point, this drama is the nation's drama...
cr netizen buzz

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145880

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Article: Song Joong Ki, total worth skyrockets with 'Sun'... 'billion won per CF' star

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

[+315, -11] I wonder what he did in his previous life that he ended up this lucky... he's making money that the rest of us couldn't even dream of unless winning the lottery

[+272, -22] So famous for never getting into scandals and being an all around good person! Handsome face, good actor, good person, already served in the army, there's no way but up from here! ^^

[+16, -4] If only I was born with a handsome face like him... ㅠ.ㅠ

[+12, -3] Jealous of the CEO who has Song Joong Ki and Park Bogum...

[+12, -2] I'll buy whatever make up CF he's in, his skin is so clean for a man ㅎㅎ~
cr netizen buzz
=X

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 8 years 1 month ago #145882

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Tommy, Fatima and Captain Yoo Shi Jin ;)
@sundubuali IG

seen in episode 10, Greece

Link...www.instagram.com/p/BDTLyTin66k/?taken-by=sundubuali
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds