Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 13 years 6 months ago #22288

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
060810.jpg

Super Junior member Leeteuk suggested to actress Park Shin Hye that they work as radio DJs together.

Leeteuk and Park Shin Hye appeared alongside Uhm Tae Woong and Lee Min Jung on the recent filming of MBC 'Come to play-Fall special 1st series We have no lover.'

Park Shin Hye revealed that her dream is to become a radio DJ. She commented, "I worked as a DJ temporarily and it was hard. I heard Leeteuk's radio and he's really good. I want to know his know how." Leeteuk who has been a radio DJ for 5 years replied, "if you do it with me, it won't be hard" which made everyone laugh.

Also, when asked about Eunhyuk who is currently working as a DJ with him, Leeteuk said, "it's time for him to quit" which made everyone in the studio burst out laughing.

Park Shin Hye's answer to Leeteuk's couple DJ proposal and her feelings about Leeteuk will be aired on the 6th.

Source: Newsen
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

Same article on Hangkyung too www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2010090617867
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, betsy, elankham, gailnav

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 13 years 6 months ago #22290

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
omg....soooooo funny!!! i didn't know that being a DJ is one of her dreams??? hmmmmmmmmmm, isn't there someone we know also likes being a DJ??? i guess he inspired SH to become one????

and i'm still in cloud 9....i just saw SUJU last night at the Staples for their SM LIVE World concert tour!!! it WAS AWESOME!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, gailnav

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 13 years 6 months ago #22291

• Joyce Yi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
tats pretty cool...^^

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 13 years 6 months ago #22312

• Nhycca
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
OMG! im excited for this :lol:

i really really like Leetuk :P

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 13 years 6 months ago #22327

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u sis for this exciting news about Shin Hye. I hope she agrees to DJ again maybe a special with LeeTeuk. Sukira (Kiss The Radio) special and in Heechul's YoungStreet perhaps? Her recent stint as radio DJ was a success and a lot of ppl tuned in based on the stats taken. Remember SH is also quick wit and comes up with lines that her costars in YAB were laughing with her. Also in Cyrano.

both LeeTeuk and Eunhyuk are quite a team, so funny together !

----
according to ForbiddenJell
" It related to MBC's Come To Play which SH along with her co-stars in Cyrano, ETW and LMJ recorded and scheduled to be air today. In the news SH stated that being a DJ is one of her dream but the work as DJ is too hard for her and praised LeeTeuk is good at DJing. After hearing that LeeTeuk (SUJU) (I think he is also one of the guest for to night ep. ) proposed to SH that they should work together as DJ and it won't be hard if she work with him. He jokingly said that his DJ partner EunHyuk (SUJU) should quit and SH should take over :lol:

The news really make me excited to watch the show. Hopefully there will more some juicy talks and I'm sure today ep. will be fun! "
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 13 years 6 months ago #22408

• psh1819
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
On a recent broadcast of MBC’s Come To Play, Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk suggested to Park Shin Hye that they should work together as radio DJs.

Park Shin Hye revealed, ‘I had an experience being a radio DJ once, but it was very difficult. Super Junior’s radio show was after mine, and it was really good… I also dream of being a radio DJ. I want to know Leeteuk’s tricks of the trade.‘

Leeteuk cleverly responded with, ‘It’s hard, but if you work with me, it’ll be easy.’

When asked about Eunhyuk, who is currently working as a radio DJ with him, Leeteuk expressed, ‘It’s time for him to quit‘, which aroused much laughter in the studio.

Do you think Leeteuk and Park Shin Hye would be good DJs together?
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 10 years 5 months ago #72375

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i remember watching this clip of a young Park Shin Hye extending her legs as part of the game, but i didn't know that was Super Junior's Choi SiWon...ke ke ke...

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 10 years 5 months ago #72377

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Al,
thanks for the video.
I been curious last time when I saw Shin Hye's pic spreading so wide, what is the game?
Look like it from KBS programme called Vitamin.
Thanks again. Hugs.
Have a fab weekend Sis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Park Shin Hye and SUPER JUNIOR 10 years 1 month ago #79932

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Heechul praises Park Shin Hye for looking like an angel

image_2014-02-20-2.jpg

Looks like Heechul and Park Shin Hye hung out again as the former uploaded another picture of them together, showing off their close friendship.

He uploaded this shot onto his Instagram on February 19 along with, "'Heechul Is Going.' The angel, Park Shin Hye, whose face and heart are angelic. Park Shin Hye is an angel! YoonA is a deer! Shin Hye is so, so much like an angel that a phrase like 'Archangel's Embrace' suits her perfectly."

In the picture, the two seem to be gazing at each other affectionately. While Heechul seems to be putting his all into a charismatic gaze, Park Shin Hye cracks a smile that makes the atmosphere more light and friendly.

Netizens commented, "Aren't they looking a bit too affectionate?" "I am starting to get jealous," and "I am curious about the next person for 'Heechul Is Going.'"

'Heechul Is Going' is a project that shows Heechul's transformation into a reporter as he seeks out celebrities for interviews.

Credit: allkpop
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, hacci143
Time to create page: 0.973 seconds