Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109342

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Could Lee Min Ho be headed for the military in 2015?

lmh_5.jpg

As we all know, a new year of military enlistment is approaching, and some of our favorite Idols and actors will be leaving us for two years. In the dreaded bowl of enlistment names is Lee Min Ho. Born June 22, 1987, the actor will be turning 28 in 2015. According to Korean law, the enlistment age range for all males is between 18-35.

It's clear that an enlistment date is breathing down Min Ho's neck, but will he go? Unless you've been living under Patrick's rock in Bikini Bottom, you know LMH has been crazy busy this year. Between Heirs, the upcoming film Gangnam Blues, his RE:MINHO tour, and countless commercial and photo shoots in both Korea and China, he's barely had time to kick back and relax. It would be truly lame if he had to turn around and head off to boot camp followed by two years at some military post.

lmh_gif.gif

cr Drama Fever
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109343

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
more videos... :woohoo: :woohoo: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109345

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Wow..Sister Jenzyy,
cute gif Oppa..
oppss he wiII be in miIitary service 2015. Better go Oppa. Sooner is better.

more videos..

:heartsh: :superkiss: :superkiss: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109414

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Another new endorsement for Oppa?

667d293fb80e7bec260192af2c2eb9389a506b25.jpg
Love is You.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109423

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Lee Min Ho Says He Aged While Filming ′Gangnam 1970′

b4b8bf4543a98226d3a564688982b9014b90eb91.jpg

f962a0d3fd1f413446554a31261f95cad0c85e9f.jpg

Lee Min Ho shared that his face changed bit by bit while filming.

On December 12, Lee Min Ho attended the production briefing session for the movie Gangnam 1970 at the CGV Theaters in Apgujeong, where he said, "They′re airing reruns of The Heirs on TV but that′s already been a year. Even when I see it, I look younger."

"But while I was filming Gangnam 1970, I met with friends after six months, and they all asked why I aged so much," said Lee Min Ho, laughing. "I′m currently in the recovery period. I′m working hard to get younger again."

In the movie, Lee Min Ho played the role of Kim Jong Dae, an orphan whose only skill was fighting. Dreaming for a better life, he jumps into the fight for the rights to Gangnam, as it developed. This will be Lee Min Ho′s first lead role in a movie since his debut.

Gangnam 1970 is about two men, Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) as they fight through desire, loyalty and betrayal as Gangnam begins to develop.

It premieres on January 21.

Thank mwave.interest for sharing.

Oppa you are aImost 30, you are not young.... hehehehe :P :P :P :P :P
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109430

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
when fIower boy become gangster..

5d7473f40ad162d9b35d2c5312dfa9ec8b13cd4e.jpg

"I think I’m one of the actors who have Gangnam vibe, probably because I frequently played roles of rich men in several work projects. Because of that, I have thought that it could be interesting to depict the character who lived in Gangnam in the 1970s." - ‪#‎LeeMinho‬

*Gangnam style refers a rich and luxurious vibe that the rich mostly exude. It originated from the rich living in Gangnam district in Seoul.
via KpopHerald
Love is You.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109434

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
from a fan cam

why can them Ieave him aIone? Just ignore him!!! :P :P :P :P
Oppa can't you not wave to the fan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109512

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Thanks sis @kim for all the updates and nice picts and videos :luvluv: :luvluv:
you asked me something before it will be ready tomorrow ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109541

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Gangnam Blues releases new teaser ft. AOA’s Seolhyun as Lee Min Ho’s sister

leeminho1.jpg

The second trailer for upcoming movie Gangnam 1970 has been unveiled! The movie stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, who are as close as real brothers, while Seolhyun from idol group AOA joins in the cast list for her debut on the big movie screens.
Gangnam 1970, also known as Gangnam Blues, teased fans with their first movie trailer earlier in October, as it was preparing for its premiere in November this year. However, the movie’s release date has been postponed to January 2015, while movie posters of the two main leads have been unveiled to keep the hype up with their potential viewers. Due to high anticipation of the film, the copyright for Gangnam Blues has already been pre-sold to 11 other Asian countries.
As the movie title suggests, Gangnam 1970 tells a story of the blood, sweat, and tears that are shed by Lee Min Ho with a whole series of events happening in 1970. The movie also invites veteran actors into the cast list, including Jung Jin Young and Jung Ho Bin.
After grabbing a few drama roles, AOA’s Seolhyun will also take up the challenge for her first movie casting in this movie. A special post introducing Seolhyun’s role in Gangnam 1970 was also updated through AOA’s official Facebook account. She will
act as Kim Seon Hye, as Lee Min Ho’s younger sister.
Lee Min Ho attended a press conference for the movie along with Kim Rae Won and Jung Jin Young at Apgujeong’s CGV on December 12th. Although Seolhyun was not present yesterday, Lee Min Ho did not forget to mention her, “Because of the movie’s context and the character I play, I was in a very serious mood without much laughter for the 6 months of filming. But when I shared scenes with Seolhyun, the mood becomes happier.”
Lee Min Ho and Seolhyun

restmb_jhidxmake.php-5.jpeg

cr koreaboo
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #109646

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Entertainment Relay Interview with Lee Min Ho & Kim Rae Won “Gangnam 1970″

Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won greeted viewers of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Relay’ for their upcoming movie ‘Gangnam 1970’!

It’s been 3 years for Lee Min Ho and 8 years for Kim Rae Won since their last time on ‘Entertainment Relay’. Both Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won showed their witty charm on the program. The reporter shared, “Because we heard that two handsome men were coming on [the show], we had discussions on bringing a female reporter…,” to which Kim Rae Won strongly agreed and Lee Min Ho also jokingly expressed his disappointment, adding, “There were mostly men on set as well, and [now] even the interview.”

When asked about a ‘bathhouse action scene’ in the movie, Lee Min Ho hinted, “We were all wet… Our bodies are shown,” not clarifying on if it will be a total or slight exposure which you will have to confirm by watching the movie. When asked for what measures or how far they went to gain success, Lee Min Ho jokingly replied, “I even went as far as trying the curly hairstyle (Goo Jun Pyo).”

During their ‘manly man’ test, when asked if they take photos before eating delicious food, Lee Min Ho chose that he does half the time while Kim Rae Wo revealed he doesn’t at all. When asked if they don’t wear long johns when filming in cold weather, they both revealed that they do wear long johns underneath. When asked if they’re more embarrassed than hurt when they fall, Lee Min Ho recalled his unforgettable fall on the red carpet. When asked to come on guerilla date, Lee Min Ho also promised that he would.

‘Gangnam 1970′ will premiere on January 21!

p/s: Oppa want to come on gueriIIa date? It wiII cause massive jam.. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
Love is You.
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds