Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 1 month ago #82367

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Cr to uploader
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 1 month ago #82368

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Min Ho spoke in Tagalog language...
Slowly uttered these words "mahal na mahal kita".
"Mahal mo din ba ako"
I hope I did not miss any other words he said. That is sweet of him to learn and speak some special for his fans in the Philippines.

He declared that his fans there are passionate and makes him feel welcomed.

t.co/YLje5hR3Sh
cr as tagged.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 1 month ago #82369

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
From Dramafever....
It's been reported that Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun applied for an extension and both have been granted a one-year reprieve. The reason given may surprise you.

Previously we reported a list of Kdrama stars who may be leaving for their required military service this year. Many fans cried out when they saw their favorite names such as Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyun Joon, etc.

However, according to new reports, Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun have just been granted a one-year postponement to their military service because of their work to promote Korean culture. Yes, promoting Korean culture is very important work! I would say it's crucial to world peace! I'm sure millions of fans would gladly eat kimchi and bulgogi while watching Kdrama to help promote Korean culture as well. Actually, maybe fans will have to eat a lot of fried chicken now that Lee Min Ho is the spokesperson for Korea's KyoChon fried chicken. Also, let's not forget the important contribution Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy are making in their romantic commercial.

Insiders who understand contract signings have also suggested that the big stars may not have to leave for military service for the next two years because of their recently signed contracts. I'm sure whatever is decided, the Korean military will have to consider what's fair to all eligible males over the age of 19. In the meantime, fans will rejoice with whatever extra time is given! We're definitely not complaining.

(Source: via)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 1 month ago #82441

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Thanks for coming to the Philippines Lee MinHo! You're worth all the body pains, the stampede, the wait in the long lines, the hunger heehee just to see you.

You are so handsome, so gentle, so acccommodating and so cool to make Filipino fans happy.

Until we meet again! Thank you!
Pls bring PSh with you if possible hahaha..

You are ao hot LMH, specially in white pants heehee. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 3 weeks ago #82900

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Wow that is nice....

Hallyu star Lee Min Ho met with president Park Geun Hye.

Often named as the star to have ignited the new hallyu wave, Lee Min Ho attended the 3rd Presidential Committee for Cultural Enrichment conference on April 4 to speak on the topic of ‘Success Strategy for Hallyu Wave.’

The conference was attended by the chairman and the members of Presidential Committee for Cultural Enrichment, who discussed the future plans for developing content markets and Lee Min Ho, who was the only entertainer to attend the conference, shared his own experience and made suggestions on the development of hallyu culture.

One of the affiliates who planned the event said, “Hallyu wave that was triggered in Japan with drama Winter Sonata has now spread to the Greater China Region, leading external expansion. We’ve decided to invite Lee Min Ho as we judged him to be the originator of the new hallyu wave and carries both representative and symbolic traits of the entertainment industry.”

As the conference was hosted by the chief of state and was held in a location outside of the Blue House, Lee Min Ho was invited to attend in secret for security reasons.

President Park Geun Hye reportedly showed her utmost interest in the development of the cultural contents industry during the conference.

cr: okpop
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 3 weeks ago #82921

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Actress Kim Ji Soo will make a comeback appearance after 8 years for, “Gangnam Blues.”

The site for the movie...in the development district of Youngdong, Seoul during the 1970s, which makes up today’s Gangnam area.

The film is about the story of how political authorities and dark society figures conspire to gain foothold in the real estate development of the area. Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won leads an impressive casts. Directed by Yoo Ha.

Actress Kim Ji Soo will be playing the role of Min Sung Hee, the “Madam” of an adult entertainment establishment who introduces helps Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) open their eyes to investing in real estate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 3 weeks ago #82924

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
And here is the proof of the occasion

Min Ho Lee proposed, “There needs to be transition in a cultural environment allowing for diverse artists to be involved, thus eventually creating outstanding contents through Hanryu. The critical focus must not solely be on deriving profits, but rather on respecting each other’s cultures and working to communicate effectively.”

cr: Starhaus
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 3 weeks ago #82925

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Min Ho endorser for KyoChon chicken

cr to uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 3 weeks ago #82954

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
When LMH was interviewed for Star1, this question was asked...

Q. How was working with Park Shin Hye?

A. We already knew each other because we had made an ad in 2009. Shin Hye is clearly her own boss so her likes and dislikes are clear. She works hard with all her passion. And I was thankful that she treated the co-cast and staff well to let them go easy on her. I love pranks, and she accepted it well, so I was comfortable. It was also a great help for my acting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, vertige25, Angel88, nistymaj, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 10 years 3 weeks ago #82988

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
one of LMH's endless endorsements....

this time.. for lifestyle brand Osim's uDiva, a mini sofa that transforms into a relaxing lounger or a full-body massage chair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun
Time to create page: 2.164 seconds