Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version)

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #52753

• quel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
3 Johnny's in the drama, plus the other idols that will be making cameos, it'll be popular for sure :)

Like Ellizs and almontel said, hope ANJELL will make an appearance.
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by quel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #52822

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Another YAB Japan pic.. :bingo:

The Japanese Minam is also pretty.. :OMG

yanjap.jpg

credit:weibo + jenn
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #53382

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Guys!!! The Japanese version of You're Beautiful will start to air on July 15 and the preview is out!

Here is an interview with the Japanese cast...

OMO! I love how the story is sooo close to the original!!!! :OMG

However, I am still A.N.Jell Biased...especially HTK and GMN!!! I mean..I love the Japanese cast...hajiman...the original cast are more manly looking...hehehe :wahaha I mean, especially HTK...he has to be a stunner....Nothing beats the original! :-V But I am laughing at the Japanese cast and I am sure we will get to love them! ^^ :heartsh:

Can't wait for the pilot episode...and hoping that the cameo appearance of the original ANJell will come true!!! :pray:

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Vicky, jgslvspsh

Re: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #53384

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
How cute...thanks Pam...and like you I am Biased too as to which one i love more...of course it has to be the ORIGINAL YB!!
i can tell who between the 3 guys is Jeremy but didn't know who was TK and SW...ke ke ke...
i can also tell the president and mgr ma...lol...

i think YB is Funnier and cuter and our guys are so much more HANDSOME!!! but i love that they really didn't change much of the orig script...didn't think that the HONGSis will allow that...

anyways, i wish they can incorporate all 4 ANJELLs meeting up with this group...keeping my fingers crossed!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, Pammoe, jgslvspsh

Re: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #53562

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
thanks for the post sis pam :)
the NG part is funny :lol:

Main cast in Ikemen Desu Ne:

Takimoto Miori as Sakuraba Mio (Male) / Sakuraba Miko (Female)
- as Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu

Tamamori Yuta (from Kis-My-Ft2) as Katsuragi Ren
- as Hwang Tae Kyung

Fujigaya Taisuke (from Kis-My-Ft2) as Fujishiro Shu
- as Kang Shin Woo

Yaotome Hikaru (from Hey! Say! JUMP) as Hongo Yuki
- as Jeremy

Here's an interview video:

cr: mahotoko0226 @ YT

Theme song for Ikemen Desu Ne:
- Everybody Go by Kis-My-Ft2

cr: StarrySkyAngel @ YT

:bingo:

Re: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #53669

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
News from allkpop.com

Hong Sisters wish success for Japanese version of ‘You’re Beautiful’
by ramham424 on July 6, 2011 at 4:48 pm

The Hong Sisters have revealed their anticipation for the Japanese version to their popular drama, ‘You’re Beautiful‘.

Writing sisters Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, who have written many successful dramas such as ‘You’re Beautiful’, ‘My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho‘, and ‘The Greatest Love‘, recently visited Japan after receiving an invitation from TBS just before the first airing date of the Japanese version of ‘You’re Beautiful’.

At a press conference for ‘You’re Beautiful’, the two writers revealed their anticipation for the drama, stating, “We’re very curious about how the Japanese A.N.JELL will be depicted. We’re especially anticipating how A.N.JELL’s live performance scene and Tae Kyung’s ‘Pig Rabbit’ surgery scene will be recreated.”

In response to a question regarding the potential for a sequel to ‘You’re Beautiful’, the sisters said, “We’re currently preparing for many dramas, so it will be difficult for that to happen, but we will give it some serious thought if the Japanese version of ‘You’re Beautiful’ happens to become a success.”

A representative for TBS stated, “I think the popularity factor for ‘You’re Beautiful’ seems to be the true love depicted by the complicated human relationships between family, rather than it being a simple romantic comedy. Not only is the story compelling, but the characters themselves are very charming so the Japanese version of ‘You’re Beautiful’ will certainly gain lots of love from the viewers.”

Source: Star Today via Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, tulipanns

Re: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #54544

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Here it is!!! I'm watching it now without subs yet! Looks ok for now, some scenes have been changed.

My only comment is that the other japanese actors seem to be 'overacting' at most times (not the main characters)

www.dramastyle.com/drama/Ikemen-desu-ne-Japanese-Drama-2011/

Re: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #54584

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
349162379.jpg

349073399.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, tulipanns

Re: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #54667

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
thanks for the link mama al!

glad that it is close to the original story with some of the scenes changed...
i know that the original is the best but the japanese remake is quite funny, too.
k-drama loyals must find the japanese one a bit over acting but that's how
japanese comedies are. YAB was actually patterned after japanese comedy/drama
that's why at first the korean viewers were not so into it coz the presentation/ filming
approach is different from what koreans were used to.

i just hope it does well so that the Hong sisters will be compelled to make a sequel!
and if they do, they definitely must have the original korean AnJell!

let's all pray (and if possible write) the Hong sisters for a YAB sequel / part two!

Re: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #55038

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Japanese "You're Beautiful" not received well by Korean fans

yab.jpg

Ever since the Japanese remake of "You're Beautiful" was announced, netizens have been quick to compare the remake (titled "Ikemen desu ne") with the Korean original.

On online message boards, similar scenes and character photos have been posted for side-by-side comparison. In the Japanese version, Park Shinhye's role is played by Takimoto Miori, Jang Geun Suk's by Tamamori Yuta, Lee Hongki's by Yaotome Hikaru, and Jung Yonghwa's by Fujigaya Taisuke. All three male actors are a part of Johnny's Entertainment; Tamamori and Fujigaya are part of the group Kis-my-ft2 while Yaotome is part of Hey! Say! JUMP.

The Japanese cast has raised concerns within Korean fans and received criticism from netizens who say that there is less visual appeal than in the original and the cast has an entirely different look. Fans of the original have also voiced the opinion that casting Fujigaya Taisuke as Kang Shinwoo and Tamamori Yuta as Hwang Taekyung are "miscastings." However, Korean fans admit that the overall organization of the drama is "really the same" and say they have high expectations for the Japanese version to be entertaining since the Korean original was too.

On the other hand, Japanese fans are enthusiastic in the drama largely due to the fact that Fujigaya, Tamamori, and Yaotome are part of Johnny's Entertainment. Japanese netizens comment, "My heart beat faster while I watched" and "It's very interesting because I can watch it while comparing to the Korean version."

Source: K-Plaza
credit : koreaboo
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav
Time to create page: 0.962 seconds